A decent bar or club.

malt25

Evenin all.

I'll be in BKK on the weekend for a medical appointment. I'll have one free night. Any suggestions as to a reasonable venue to take in the sights, enjoy a few coldies & possibly partake in whatever is on offer ? ;-)

I've been to Soi Cowboy & Nana over the past 18 months. Would only give either 5 out of 10 at best. But both are relatively close to where I'll be staying.

Anywhere else I might try ? Not into BIG noisy joints, but I could tolerate if everything else is a plus.

Thanks in advance.

Mal.

What is it you want?

A pub?

A club full of hookers?

A club with normal Thais?

A club full of Westerners?

Narrow it down for us then you will get specific answers.

I thought mentioning Cowboy & Nana might have been a clue.

But here goes. Drinks not costing the earth. Some visual entertainment, eye candy if you like. Possibly some renters. Westerners, Thais, I'm easy in that department. I'm more of a loner & happy with my own company, or that of a female. Will happily converse with other falangs if they're relatively sober.

Does that help ???

Cheers..... Mal.

Patpong 2 has improved a lot.

Bada Bing go go bar is one of the best. The Black Pagoda on the bridge over Patpong 2 is also good.

Otherwise go to a Private Gentleman's club like Pegasus. These clubs often have some very beautiful girls, but

expect to pay about 5000 bht for the night and that doesn't include taking a girl with you.

Or if you are looking for more modern bars go to Thonglor. Sing Sing bar is one of my favourites near Soi 45.

The small, more intimate bars of "Queens Park" about 200 m. down the right side of Suk. Soi 22 are more relaxed than SC or Nana. Some cute ladies, some who do and some who don't. Drink prices 100 to 150 unless you want something special.

Edited by dddave

What is it you want?

A pub?

A club full of hookers?

A club with normal Thais?

A club full of Westerners?

Narrow it down for us then you will get specific answers.

I thought mentioning Cowboy & Nana might have been a clue.

But here goes. Drinks not costing the earth. Some visual entertainment, eye candy if you like. Possibly some renters. Westerners, Thais, I'm easy in that department. I'm more of a loner & happy with my own company, or that of a female. Will happily converse with other falangs if they're relatively sober.

Does that help ???

Cheers..... Mal.

I don't do sober but it makes things clearer for others I'm sure. :D

RCA is another option by Rama 9.

Total mix of all sorts there and all kinds of bars/clubs.