In A Scale Of 1-10....how Would U Rate

Amihan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being half farang she is going to get frumpy very soon, so enjoy looking at her while you can.

I agree, alot of the older farang guys I see are in pretty bad shape too, too many fat guys around for sure.

Must be something about being a farang makes you fat and stupid :o

Being half farang she is going to get frumpy very soon, so enjoy looking at her while you can.

I agree, alot of the older farang guys I see are in pretty bad shape too, too many fat guys around for sure.

:D

You really can't resist, can u? sbk?

Has the meaning of the word 'frumpy' been redefined...? :D

Another photo of Tata... tongue4.gif

tata_young.jpg

Normally I'll give her one only but for this photo, she makes me horny. maybe a nine.

There are so many thai artists much better looking than her. And much talented than her.

Do people here not think Kat English is gorgeous? By far the best for me. Just see how she dances!

Lets just say that I get very tired of this crap. Some days my tolerance level is zero and my sense of humor (or sense of the ridiculous) is worn thin by trolls who constantly bait.

Actually,sbk, if you try to understand the post better, dgoz was indeed refering to the fact that Tata Young has a probably fat and stupid farang man as a father.(no disrespect to anyone, btw)

Tata Young: Her looks I'd give a 9. Her over all talent I'd probably give a 4. Slightly better than Britney Spears, but not by much. Let's just say that most of her stuff doesn't have my temperature rising like El Nino. Although "Cinderella" isn't that bad of a song for a generic piece of teeny pop bubble gum