Wicker / Ratan Balcony Chair Repair - Where?

BaldPlumber

Hi

I have a couple of cheap balcony chairs with a plastic Ratan covering that is wrecked now after a few years. I know a new 2-chair + table balcony set would cost between 5-8K baht, but as the frames are still OK, so I was wondering if anyone knows or can recommend anywhere that can repair these chairs, approximate cost would be useful too.

Many thanks

• 8 months later...

bump

same problem here. The steel frame is all good, but the plastic is completely wrecked. Would be a shame throwing the steel frame away but need someone to redo them.

As I probably have to buy new ones, any tips? Are there products out there that have a higher resistance to UV light than others? Are the expensive ones worth the extra dollar?

We just had four steel chairs re covered with rattan, the guy did a fantastic job and it was not expensive.

Northbound on Sukhumvit go over the traffic lights at the left turn into Nakluha go under the pedestrian bridge and do a U turn, coming back just before the Pedestrian bridge on the left is an open shop, you can see the people working  repairing chairs.