Canadian Teachers report assault at Pattaya Go-Go Bar

rooster59

Way too many farang girls do this - only last week another came into my establishment and racked up a 25,000 baht bill then at closing time claimed she didnt have sufficient funds to pay. DESPITE the fact the price was givern to her 4 hours prior to commencing services. This is an all too common scam by farang women! They should know better

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way too many farang girls do this - only last week another came into my establishment and racked up a 25,000 baht bill then at closing time claimed she didnt have sufficient funds to pay. DESPITE the fact the price was givern to her 4 hours prior to commencing services. This is an all too common scam by farang women! They should know better

If they pay it's not a scam. Did they pay, or are you just making up stories to show your distaste for "Farang girls"?

It's incredible how much "farang girl" bashing is going on here. I suppose since most sexpats and sex tourists come to Thailand because they can't get along with "farang girls", it's not surprising.

A 5,000 Baht bin at a gogo bar racked up by two female Canucks. That implies a <deleted> load of lady drinks bought for the girls. Or maybe they bought a few baskets of ping pong balls as well? facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Sounds like maybe they bat for the other team

No excuses for the security staff over reacting to this situation and they deserve some punishment, but really, the two chicks should have had more sense than to rack up a bill that size and not have the cash to cover it.

Words fail me. Sounds like they bat for the other team?

You are a caricature of yourself.

On a side note, collateral girl should not have tried to leave.

Desperate times in pattaya,it would seem.

The responses in threads like this provide frighteng insight into the TV culture.

This thread shows how ugly and amoral men can be.

No doubt these 2 Canadian assault victims remind them of every woman in Farangland who refused them, and now they cheer on while 2 foreigners are assaulted by bar staff.

If these 2 weren't females, they'd be in hospital now, everyone here knows this.

The responses in threads like this provide frighteng insight into the TV culture.

No doubt these 2 Canadian assault victims remind them of every woman in Farangland who refused them, and now they cheer on while 2 foreigners are assaulted by bar staff.

If these 2 weren't females, they'd be in hospital now, everyone here knows this.

What ever. wai2.gif

I will say this to you,

In this town right now , male or female, if you show any defiance to staff in

bars and go go bars, baht buses and taxi's, or Street walking Male prostitutes ( LB's) , be ready to be attacked, it may well happen

That is how lawless pattaya is now. bah.gif

No one cares any more about Farangs. despite all the resent news and Bs )

Not that they cared much before, but its at an all time low now.

If you pay you bill at your table, you will probably have an enjoyable night out.

if you don't, get ready for it, i will be a coming wai2.gif

My understanding is that they are not tourists but were working in Thailand as teachers. Probably on 30k salaries, I would be running away too if I were presented with a bill like that.

My understanding is that they are not tourists but were working in Thailand as teachers. Probably on 30k salaries, I would be running away too if I were presented with a bill like that.

Don't pay the bill, get a kicking when you run away, then pay the bill.

its the Pattaya, Thai way. coffee1.gif

Why don't you use a broader brush to paint "men" with??? <head shake>

And, BTW, I find your 'broad brush' comment regarding men to be chauvinistic bordering on offensive.

Come on guys for heaven sake..

They are Canadian female teachers including a decent income in Pattaya. normally 65.000-75,000 month plus free housing.

There is no need for them to do any runner for any bill!!

Most likely the scum that is working in these bars misunderstood something and instead of asking some questions they decided to beat the girls first and then ask some questions.

Also the bill amount of 5,000 bht seems incredible high and most likely is a scam from the bar staff.

This bar should be closed for 5 years cause the law is that in case of violence from staff against guest..

Next...

No - it is more likely they got belligerent and rude with the staff like so many white chicks do in Pattaya thinking they are above being reprimanded - They did not receive a real beating but one was prevented from running away from the scene of the crime - So many chicks make trouble when they drink but in the West are untouchable - I am glad to see they are not untouchable here. White girls are really rude and offensive out here - it's a misandrist pattern with its roots in feminist entitlement.

Words fail me. Sounds like they bat for the other team?

You are a caricature of yourself.

On a side note, collateral girl should not have tried to leave.

Desperate times in pattaya,it would seem.

I do agree that she shouldnt have tried to leave , but, its quite plausible that she was concerned about her friend who had gone outside .

Her friend went outside to get some money and doesnt return , she may have been concerned about her safety .

She may have also been concerned about her own safety, if the bar was closed and she was locked inside .

We do not know whether she did try to escape without paying and we also dont know whether she was attacked or not and if indeed she wa attacked, we dont know whether she attacked first .

They are Canadian female teachers including a decent income in Pattaya. normally 65.000-75,000 month plus free housing.

Most likely the scum that is working in these bars misunderstood something and instead of asking some questions they decided to beat the girls first and then ask some questions.

Also the bill amount of 5,000 bht seems incredible high and most likely is a scam from the bar staff.

This bar should be closed for 5 years cause the law is that in case of violence from staff against guest..

Next...

No - it is more likely they got belligerent and rude with the staff like so many white chicks do in Pattaya thinking they are above being reprimanded - They did not receive a real beating but one was prevented from running away from the scene of the crime - So many chicks make trouble when they drink but in the West are untouchable - I am glad to see they are not untouchable here. White girls are really rude and offensive out here - it's a misandrist pattern with its roots in feminist entitlement.

No - you're trying your best to disparage these "white chick" victims and thereby showing your distaste for "white chicks" in general, as have many members before you. We all know why you are, but do you really have to make it so obvious.

Why don't you use a broader brush to paint "men" with??? <head shake>

And, BTW, I find your 'broad brush' comment regarding men to be chauvinistic bordering on offensive.

have a nice look at the comments from our erstwhile membership and decide whether or not you want to be a membership of the fraternity of men here.

Next...

Well u r saying that White girls really rude and offensive out here?really that is strange seldom i read about any incident that farang girls have cause in Thailand except for the ones who got rapped , robbed AND OR assaulted over here.These female teachers filed complaint of assault that go go bar never filed any complaint against these female teachers at all so who do u think is the guilty one again?

boo hoo , wawa waaaa , sob sob sob , these two got caught stealing . plain and simple . stop making excuses for them , over charged on drinks , bar-girl whores took advantage of them , they were confused . all that is b/s . they played with bar-girls , got drunk and failed at making a clean getaway . if this was a couple guys the holier then thou peepes on TV would be screaming for shackles and the cheapest way to the river ..........loosen up the seat-belts on your bar stools , you need to keep the blood moving or you get stupid . bada bada bing ..............

I think you have it in u to become a great cop...The way u falsely accuse these hard working female farang teachers without any knowledge of the case is stunning . .Why u support scum that works in these Go Go bars and why u cheer for the violence against these Female teachers it is more then bizar.

Farang teachers have a high income in Thailand no need for them to do any runner.A bill of 5,000 seems just another popular bar scam in Pats.Then violently ganging up in a group against 2 females teachers should get this bar locked up for 5 years minimum according to thai laws....

You should think twice when you read only the Go-Go bar staff their side of the story..

The service staff are not scum nor are the girls. If that is the attitude you bring to Thailand and to Go Go bars no wonder you have odd views. I have been going to Go Go bars for years and never seen poor behaviour on the part of the staff - quite the opposite in fact - they often take care of drunks. They have a difficult job and deserve respect - but their politeness and calmness is sometimes mistaken for weakness and servility and thus people, are very disrespectful and confrontational - especially spoiled entitled western women - so they get a slap. It equality. It is unclear if the teachers in this case were children's teachers and whether they have broken any rules regarding their lifestyle choices. If male teachers had not paid a bill or done a runner from a strip club they would not complain to the police. These two teachers seem really stupid or really crooked.

Next...

Well u r saying that White girls really rude and offensive out here?really that is strange seldom i read about any incident that farang girls have cause in Thailand except for the ones who got rapped , robbed AND OR assaulted over here.These female teachers filed complaint of assault that go go bar never filed any complaint against these female teachers at all so who do u think is the guilty one again?

Slag parties and western laddet culture has alas, come to Thailand and is apparent to anyone who wanders around Pattaya. The so called rape victims were usually drunk with a stranger who they thought they could control for their own ends. But the incidence of rape and assault is very low compared to Sweden, the UK, Germany or the USA. Such crimes are reported but ill manners are not nor is confrontational behaviour. People need to travel responsibly. As far as I know no one at the bar has been charged with anything. As for the so called teachers - do you want them teaching your kids about life skills.

boo hoo , wawa waaaa , sob sob sob , these two got caught stealing . plain and simple . stop making excuses for them , over charged on drinks , bar-girl whores took advantage of them , they were confused . all that is b/s . they played with bar-girls , got drunk and failed at making a clean getaway . if this was a couple guys the holier then thou peepes on TV would be screaming for shackles and the cheapest way to the river ..........loosen up the seat-belts on your bar stools , you need to keep the blood moving or you get stupid . bada bada bing ..............

I think you have it in u to become a great cop...The way u falsely accuse these hard working female farang teachers without any knowledge of the case is stunning . .Why u support scum that works in these Go Go bars and why u cheer for the violence against these Female teachers it is more then bizar.

Farang teachers have a high income in Thailand no need for them to do any runner.A bill of 5,000 seems just another popular bar scam in Pats.Then violently ganging up in a group against 2 females teachers should get this bar locked up for 5 years minimum according to thai laws....

You should think twice when you read only the Go-Go bar staff their side of the story..

The service staff are not scum nor are the girls. If that is the attitude you bring to Thailand and to Go Go bars no wonder you have odd views. I have been going to Go Go bars for years and never seen poor behaviour on the part of the staff - quite the opposite in fact - they often take care of drunks. They have a difficult job and deserve respect - but their politeness and calmness is sometimes mistaken for weakness and servility and thus people, are very disrespectful and confrontational - especially spoiled entitled western women - so they get a slap. It equality. It is unclear if the teachers in this case were children's teachers and whether they have broken any rules regarding their lifestyle choices. If male teachers had not paid a bill or done a runner from a strip club they would not complain to the police. These two teachers seem really stupid or really crooked.

Gogo bar staff will become scum when they r attacking with a group 2 female Canadian Teachers..Most likely their 5,000 BHT bar bill was part of a local bar scam.(over charging)I not sure about your problem with western women but good luck with it anyway!

Next...

Slag parties and western laddet culture has alas, come to Thailand and is apparent to anyone who wanders around Pattaya. The so called rape victims were usually drunk with a stranger who they thought they could control for their own ends. But the incidence of rape and assault is very low compared to Sweden, the UK, Germany or the USA. Such crimes are reported but ill manners are not nor is confrontational behaviour. People need to travel responsibly. As far as I know no one at the bar has been charged with anything. As for the so called teachers - do you want them teaching your kids about life skills.

You've asked the question, so allow me to answer it. Going by your offerings on this thread so far, and now this absurd "blame the rape on the girl" comment, I'd much rather have the 2 Canadian ladies teaching my kids than you. In fact, I wouldn't want my kids anywhere near you.

Next...

Yes Teachers may go to a bar on their Saturday night no problem with that.You Americans here like to turn everything around.example lets say an elderly farang gets robbed and beaten up while walking at Pattaya klang road at Sunday evening 19:30 .Then you lot will say no sympathy for this elderly farang he should have known better not to be outside in the evening in Pattaya. He is very irresponsible man for doing so ..He was asking for getting robbed and beaten up him self? I think we done talking.. Most of these USA folks on TVF have probably never even been once in Thailand.

^^^ It's possible they didn't realize the bill was getting that large. BTW how do two gals drink 5,000 baht worth of drinks?

Easy peasy ! In walking street, top shelf spirits maybe, doubles ? Maybe a couple a lady drinks for a bar-girl bothering them, after all we don't know their orientation (which I say in good faith). If they are visibly drunk, accidents can be made with the bin. It's easy to under-estimate a bin if your p*ssed and having a good time. Hell, I have two drinking partners (female) who I see once or twice a month down in soi 13/1, who with my blessing, can on occasions put away 10,000 baht between the two of them. Good drinking partners and a load of fun. And they are 45kg wringing wet, not two big falang.

The designated stay-behind should not have tried to leave, even if it was just to stick her head out the door. But what is curious is that a physical fight ensured. someone must have got abusive ??? I think I know where I would put my money on that.

There was an interesting question posted yesterday in TVF, where there was hundreds of follow-up postings during the day. The gist of it was, where falang women welcome in bars ? A majority said no. I added a comment that in the 1980's (I have suffered in the Kingdom for just over 3 decades now), in bars in Patpong and Soi Cowboy, bar managers discouraged falang women to stay. The patrons and bar-girls just did not want them in there. But please no postings about this topic, there was enough said on it yesterday, go look it up.

Just one other point, if I have a big afternoon with mates and don't want my bin to get out of hand, I will pay it and start a new bin. No surprises at end of day.

The connection with this incident and the other one you mention, attitude.

If a western female is going to have an attitude problem with establishments in Thailand, why go there in the first place ?

^^^ It's possible they didn't realize the bill was getting that large. BTW how do two gals drink 5,000 baht worth of drinks?

Easy peasy ! In walking street, top shelf spirits maybe, doubles ? Maybe a couple a lady drinks for a bar-girl bothering them, after all we don't know their orientation (which I say in good faith). If they are visibly drunk, accidents can be made with the bin. It's easy to under-estimate a bin if your p*ssed and having a good time. Hell, I have two drinking partners (female) who I see once or twice a month down in soi 13/1, who with my blessing, can on occasions put away 10,000 baht between the two of them. Good drinking partners and a load of fun. And they are 45kg wringing wet, not two big falang.

The designated stay-behind should not have tried to leave, even if it was just to stick her head out the door. But what is curious is that a physical fight ensured. someone must have got abusive ??? I think I know where I would put my money on that.

There was an interesting question posted yesterday in TVF, where there was hundreds of follow-up postings during the day. The gist of it was, where falang women welcome in bars ? A majority said no. I added a comment that in the 1980's (I have suffered in the Kingdom for just over 3 decades now), in bars in Patpong and Soi Cowboy, bar managers discouraged falang women to stay. The patrons and bar-girls just did not want them in there. But please no postings about this topic, there was enough said on it yesterday, go look it up.

Just one other point, if I have a big afternoon with mates and don't want my bin to get out of hand, I will pay it and start a new bin. No surprises at end of day.

The connection with this incident and the other one you mention, attitude.

If a western female is going to have an attitude problem with establishments in Thailand, why go there in the first place ?

Hahaah yes you are right its is their fault for going to the bar...Just like the russian who is missing his ear.his fault also because he went to the market him self :)

5000 baht is only a hundred quid. Between them 50 quid each. Perhaps these girls do not understand basic finance or the concept of buying their own drinks. THEY WERE NOT BEATEN UP- LOOK AT THEIR PICTURES. Bur they certainly did not have enough money for a night's drinking and not the essential emergency money in their shoe - what poor and ill practised travellers! Sound thick as planks to me and sex tourists to boot.

5000 baht is only a hundred quid. Between them 50 quid each. Perhaps these girls do not understand basic finance or the concept of buying their own drinks. THEY WERE NOT BEATEN UP- LOOK AT THEIR PICTURES. Bur they certainly did not have enough money for a night's drinking and not the essential emergency money in their shoe - what poor and ill practised travellers! Sound thick as planks to me and sex tourists to boot.

Did you not read the bit where they said that some other people put drinks onto their bill without them knowing and thats why they couldnt pay the bill ?

A 5,000 Baht bin at a gogo bar racked up by two female Canucks. That implies a <deleted> load of lady drinks bought for the girls. Or maybe they bought a few baskets of ping pong balls as well? facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Sounds like maybe they bat for the other team.

No excuses for the security staff over reacting to this situation and they deserve some punishment,

I dont understand why the bar didn't take their ATM card. I've used ATM cards in Pattaya Go-go bars, but normally I bring enough cash to cover my expenses and drink Coke so I dont get so drunk I can manage the cash I brought into the bar. Essentially they beat these two girls up because the bar has not caught up with their competitors in Pattaya and moved up to the 21st century and start accepting ATM and credit cards, which caused a delay in their payment. They girls had the ability and willingness to pay. Period, end of sentence. The bar owners should recognize that. The article should say which bar this was so foreigners know which bar to avoid.

If you believe the girls then there was a problem with the ATM card which is why it took her so long to return to the bar, could be the bar tried to run their card and it got declined, and the name of the bar is mentioned inn the full article.

IMO; The whole 'she decided to walk out front and look for her friend' sounds a little fishy to me. Seems to me there was a major break in communication, why would you walk out of a bar knowing the staff are waiting for you to pay them. I think most people would would tell the bar staff before hand why they were going to walk out side; if they were being honest about the situation.

Doesn't give them the right to engage in physical battery when the second girl wanted to know where her friend was. It's a police matter at that point.

They were not beaten up. They went out drinking and perving without enough money. Perhaps they thought they could con gullible men into paying their drinks bill. But for sure to leave your hotel for a night out with less than 50 quid is suspect. They must have known if they wanted to bar fine a girl they would have to pay or did they want that free as well. One thing is for certain: They did not get beaten up.

There's no doubt about it, you're true to your handle. You've really got it in for these girls. Are you practicing voodoo on some Canadian teacher girl doll at home?biggrin.png

I've been out with friends on numerous occasions who outspent their pocket money in gogo bars. They were lucky because I was there to supervise. We've had to visit ATM's and even go back to the hotel on one occasion. This can easily happen in the moment when people get drunk. It's really no big deal - drunk people having fun don't normally think too hard, which is kind of the whole idea. The gogo bar girls know how to extract money from unsuspecting customers - it's their job and many do it too well.

The bar handled it badly and they should have known better as it's their job to handle sh*t like this. There's no excuse - send them straight to jail.biggrin.png

Archived