Tt&t

hecky

I have just signed up for tt&t asdl package of download speed 1024 upload 512. what i get igat is about 300/110 i have compalined had enginneers on the phone for ages trying everything but the final answer was well you have the speed you purchased but it is shared with 20 people so its about who else is online at the same time with the same line as me. so i cannot download or upload at anywhere near the speeds the package was sold to me at. has anybody else had same problem and was there anysolution. for me it is not to much better than the dial up service.

yes it's a shared line, actually the speed you are getting isn't too bad compared to what some get!

ah well this is thailand, i will stick with it i just wanted to litern to the radia station back home but it keeps breaking up because of the connection speed. i love to sit on my balcony and listern to the morning traffic and weather reports and thank god thats not me anymore, plus cannot download music from limewire. still worse things in life the SKYPE is better with broadband and they have offer on now top up by £10 and 6 months free calls to any UK landline :o

The speeds they advertise are complete bull shit. Just get the lowest package.

CAT has much better speeds - regularly over 1MB and sometimes close to 2Mb. It costs around THB2500 per month though.

Their office is above the Post Office in Nathon (opposite the new pier that is not yet in operation).

Test your Internet connection bandwidth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Result:

Download Speed: 833 kbps (104.1 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 303 kbps (37.9 KB/sec transfer rate)

Internet speed test for Internet broadband © 2006 thaivisa.com