Non-O M Visa 12m, questions

hi to all guys,

first stamp is over 1 march, i never renew this type of visa, can any one share experience about process ? (cant find related info)

anyone have experience with incoming($$$) paper from embassy country without show bank statement in immigration?

what i need to do for renew visa ? go to immigration feel some papers, show this paper from embassy with incoming money ? or need make visa run to somewhere ?

with best regards and thanks for help guys!

You can apply for a one year extension of stay during the last 30 days of any of the 90 entities from your visa.

Or are you asking about getting another 90 day entry from your visa which requires leaving and re-entering the country for another 90 day entry. You need nothing more than your passport to it.

What is visa based upon. Marriage? Retirement?

• Like 1

You can apply for a one year extension of stay during the last 30 days of any of the 90 entities from your visa.

Or are you asking about getting another 90 day entry from your visa which requires leaving and re-entering the country for another 90 day entry. You need nothing more than your passport to it.

Marriage visa, so if stamp end on 1 march i can go in February and apply for one year ?

Marriage visa, so if stamp end on 1 march i can go in February and apply for one year ?

Yes, you will need to take all the required papers plus your wife.

• Like 1

Yes, you will need to take all the required papers plus your wife.

about bank statement, right now i have on hands paper from embassy about my incoming, this paper can change bank statement? also about valid, paper valid 6m, i make it in December, this must be okay right ?

Deleted

Title and text of OP confuse me.

But seem you really want to apply for one year extension.

just first time for me, and i confuse also :D coz people speak different ways, and where need to believe i not sure, for example in Ho Chi Min, women in thai embassy spoke about i can make visa runs with this type of visa, my friends told i cannot do this, where is true )

3 Dec 2015 !

You have a "Non O M" like multiple?

With that visa you can travel to the next borderpoint any time before the permission to stay ends.

Then exit Thailand, enter other country (Laos/Cambodia) turn around, enter again and get a new 3 month 90 day permission to stay.

Good wording is "border run".

You can do that until the "ENTER BEFORE" date on the visa sticker.

Instead of using land border you can also fly out/in.

Lady in Ho Chi Min is knowledgeable.

Your friends... well they better study a different subject whistling.gif

I guess your "ENTER BEFORE" date is sometime late in 2016 (December)?

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

It seems that you have a multi entry marriage based Non Immigrant O visa. You entered Thailand on 3rd Dec.2015 and received your first 90 day entry until 1st Mar.2016. All you need to do is a visa run out of Thailand and back in again to get your next 90 day entry,only your passport is required for this but you will need a visa for whichever country you go to.

• Like 1

3 Dec 2015 !

You have a "Non O M" like multiple?

With that visa you can travel to the next borderpoint any time before the permission to stay ends.

Then exit Thailand, enter other country (Laos/Cambodia) turn around, enter again and get a new 3 month permission to stay.

Good wording is "border run".

You can do that until the "ENTER BEFORE" date on the visa sticker.

Instead of using land border you can also fly out/in.

Lady in Ho Chi Min is knowledgeable.

Your friends... well they better study a different subject whistling.gif

I guess your "ENTER BEFORE" date is sometime late in 2016 (December)?

type of visa : non-immigrant

category: O

NO. OF ENTRY M

FEE 200USD

ENTER BEFORE 30 Nov 2016

my friend told me, visa will burn, when i leave Thai, and after it i need make new visa ;( what too sadly, coz i have this one, and spent alot of power for make it )

the best way for me (dream), its apply for 1 year how i think, but who know what can happened, just i cant show my bank statement only latter from embassy (what i have now)

what kind of supporting docs they will ask me (latter from embassy proof of incoming), maybe you know ? i just sit and trying to find info about requesting docs and supporting docs

If you prefer you can apply for extension of stay for one year. No more need to leave the country.

Then you just wasted some Dollars for a Multiple visa tongue.png

Otherwise you can do border-runs.

Latest would be possible on 30 Nov 2016 and would give you permission to stay until 27 Feb 2017 (so almost 15 months in total).

"Up to you" giggle.gif

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

It seems that you have a multi entry marriage based Non Immigrant O visa. You entered Thailand on 3rd Dec.2015 and received your first 90 day entry until 1st Mar.2016. All you need to do is a visa run out of Thailand and back in again to get your next 90 day entry,only your passport is required for this but you will need a visa for whichever country you go to.

Just nitpicking:

there are fairly cheap flights to Malaysia where a US citizen does not require (to pay for) a visa.

Can be done in a one day turnaround from Bangkok.

And of course the OP could even do a "home visit" to the US in summer or the like or any tourist excursion.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

If you prefer you can apply for extension of stay for one year. No more need to leave the country.

Then you just wasted some Dollars for a Multiple visa tongue.png

Otherwise you can do border-runs.

Latest would be possible on 30 Nov 2016 and would give you permission to stay until 27 Feb 2017 (so almost 15 months in total).

"Up to you" giggle.gif

hehe ;) awesome man, you give to me hope ;)

so i have two way, what very not bad, if they not approve my docs (what can happened on 95%, coz i dont have any docs about proof my latter from embassy), i can make border-runs

and look like lady from Ho Chi Min was totally right, i really reask she maybe 20 times, like are you sure, are you sure, are you sure :D and she answer on clear english, yes :D

thanks to all in this topic and help, world have many good people ^_^

Just nitpicking:

there are fairly cheap flights to Malaysia where a US citizen does not require (to pay for) a visa.

And of course the OP could even do a "home visit" to the US in summer or the like or any tourist excursion.

i like to go SG <3

need visit Russia, for meet parents, but not now, waiting new winter ;)

US not easy for us i think, about visas, docs and its expensive O_O

Just nitpicking:

You are right of course,completely forgot about Malaysia! should know better as a UK citizen that does not require a visa either.

Edited by jim hayes
  • Like 1

Are you a US Citizen or permanent resident? Or are you Russian? Do you have an income affidavit notarized at the US Embassy in December of 2015 that is for a regular monthly income? If you are US based, I suggest that you do one run to Malaysia to get another 90 days on your multiple-entry visa then during the last 30 days of that period, apply for a one-year extension of stay at immigration making sure that you meet the requirements to do so. You could continue to do 90-day runs until your visa expires but a one-year extension will be cheaper, saving you 3 runs to another country.

• Like 1

Here is a basic list of or the required documents to apply for a one year extension of stay based upon marriage to a Thai lady.

Unless you are applying at Bangkok you will need 2 sets of copies attached to 2 TM7 application.forms.

Proof of 400k baht in the bank for 2 months by way of a letter from your bank and your bank book.or 40k baht income.proven by a income letter from your embassy.

Copies of your passport photo page and every page that has any stamp or visa for Thailand on it. Copy of TM6 departure card.

Marriage certificate and a updated Kor Ror 2 marriage registry.

Copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card.

Photos of you and your wife in and around the house. One must show you both with the house number shown in it. The number of photos needed varies by office.

Map to your residence from the nearest main road or street.

Proof of residence if not living where your wife's house book is for.

Some offices may want witnesses when you apply.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi to all guys!

some new questions!

where the best place for border run from phuket with my type of visa ? fast/cheap without nerves spent wink.png

i know about:

ranong andaman club - can or cannot ? cheap and fast (before i make one time, but with tourists visa)

malasia - Kuala Lumpur ? via plane, cheap and must be ok about time

malasia - Penang ?

i want go to travel a little in Chiang Mai, meet friend and near have Tachileik/Mae Sai, any one know this place ? any recommendation ?

SG - not now ;(

what docs i need with my self ? money, any proofs ? coz i will go without my wife

after i make this border run i still can apple for extension of stay for one year ?

thank you guys in advance!