Pies etc

Pdavies99

A friend of mine in Pattaya makes top quality pies, but as its low season he is lookling for new business, so if anyone wants his contact then message me for his number.

The Thai wife who speaks english delivers as long as a reasonable amount.

Pork Pies, Steak, Steak and Kidney, Steak and Mushroom, Minced steak and onion and also with chicken istead of steak!

Also sausage rolls.

They are all about 60-65 baht. Very tasty!!

Always interested in a new pie maker but he will have to be good to beat Tony's pies, in fact if I was a deep thinker I may well assume that it is Tony you are talking about

OMGIminPattaya have you joined the ThaiVisa PC police now, is your life so uninteresting that you feel the need need to be "Grassing" some bod up who is in fact talking about giving us a service ?

`Isn't this basically an advert for this business...and how do we know you aren't the "friend"? Seems to me a forum violation but the mods can decide. And I was so hoping for something on fruit pies...not this British stuff.

You poor sucker, you will never know what you have missed in life.

Where can one buy Tony's pies from? Is there a thread already for best pies? Of the pies I'v had I used the like the ones Crazy Dave served. I do not know who his supplier was.

PM me and I will let you have the number

dont want to put it on the forum in case I am accused of advertising by you know who!

IMHO they are the best around

`Isn't this basically an advert for this business...and how do we know you aren't the "friend"? Seems to me a forum violation but the mods can decide. And I was so hoping for something on fruit pies...not this British stuff.

You poor sucker, you will never know what you have missed in life.

He never misses a chance to put a downer on the UK.

Who says they are British pies? Along with civilisation we Brits sent our pies all around the (former) empire. I once had a great steak and kidney pie in New Delhi. BTW, my mum's rhubarb pies were to die for.

Ahh, the thought of a nice juicy mutton pie with masses of baked beans.......licklips.gif

Brings back many happy memories of Uni days.

Also a half-time hot mutton pie with a steaming cup of Bovril at Firpark on a cold winters day watching Willie Pettigrew outrun the opposition defence to stick one in the net, again.smile.png

Anyone got a time machine? biggrin.png .

post-35101-0-82459800-1455524690_thumb.j

I could be very interested, but I don't want to be buying a shed load, incase I don't like them. Is there a way to buy a few to try?

When I order I always order maybe a dozen pies I.E.;

3 Pork

4 Mince and onion (my favourite)

2 Puddings

3 Chicken

His steak and kidney puddings are fantastic just like I remember my mam making them !

As far as ordering a large amount I think that IMO 12 pies is the point where I dont feel guilty about having Tony's wife delivering them to me.

PS It would be nice if the OP could input some more information about where these pies can be bought or has the OP been chased away by the Brit hater?

Edited by n210mp