South Pattaya Hotel Harassment allegations by Latex Foam Business owners.

webfact

South Pattaya Hotel Harassment allegations by Latex Foam Business owners.

korea-2.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- On Saturday a Russian business owner and his wife requested assistance from the local media to highlight a case of ongoing harassment from a local Hotel who, he claims, wants them to leave their shop.

We met with Khun Primbree aged 33 and her Husband, Mr. Alexandra aged 27 from Russia, who own the Patex company, which sells Latex Foam Products. The Pair claim that since they opened in August 2015, they have been harassed and intimidated by a local Hotel, after the pair complained that Coaches were being parked outside of their business on a regular basis, which was affecting their trade.

The pair went to speak with management at the Hotel but the Hotel simply told them to move somewhere else and in October 2015 the pair received an offer of 20,000 Baht cash to move out which they refused to accept.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221488/south-pattaya-hotel-harassment-allegations-by-latex-foam-business-owners/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-02-15

This is why I recommend people don't try to run a business here. Sooner or later you're going to have to deal with the Thais.

I also recommend people don't buy property here. It's always a bad risky investment. Rent.

This is why I recommend people don't try to run a business here. Sooner or later you're going to have to deal with the Thais.

I also recommend people don't buy property here. It's always a bad risky investment. Rent.

Bs, propagated by people, who wont admit they made a mistake.

or have no balls or Money in the first place. wai2.gif

You're looking for the TV forum posters' sage, street-smart three Primal Laws Of Survival In Thailand. They've been around a while, nothing new. Please refer to them in the future for completeness.

Yes he owns the road out front of his shop bah.gif

How very Thai of them.

Should have just park your own car out front, in the first place.

problem would have been solved, no need to talk to hotel. wai2.gif

Chances are that the car would be then smashed up a bit.

Yes he owns the road out front of his shop bah.gif

How very Thai of them.

Should have just park your own car out front, in the first place.

problem would have been solved, no need to talk to hotel. wai2.gif

Chances are that the car would be then smashed up a bit.

CCTV in shop will catch the act,

Or just put plastic chairs out front, the list is endless

of obstructions you can use. wai2.gif

Bs, propagated by people, who wont admit they made a mistake.

or have no balls or Money in the first place. wai2.gif

clap2.gif