mark faber

true blue

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who or what is mark faber?

Which leads to the further question as to what is the point of this topic?

He's a supposedly retired financial guru who had the good sense to settle in Chiang Mai.

As to the point of the post, better direct your question to the apparently illiterate fanboy OP.

Maybe a link, some capital letters and spaces after commas? Just for the sake of coherence, you understand. Oh, and check the spelling of "know".

grammer police active tonight,pathetic and irreverent post,do grow up if your going to make sarcastic and childish comments.

Maybe a link, some capital letters and spaces after commas? Just for the sake of coherence, you understand. Oh, and check the spelling of "know".

grammer police active tonight,pathetic and irreverent post,do grow up if your going to make sarcastic and childish comments.

The point of your post was hard enough to grasp, and, I suppose, the difficult read didn't help the viewer.

Don't take it too personally.

Irreverent or Irrelevant post? Your or You're?

Sorry (not).

Sorry (not).

god stone the bloody crows, the grammer police are out in forcesad.png again!!!

these bunch of galahs should take their droppings, back to their own nests, as their shit stinks!!!!

marc faber is a very interesting character J.M.O.

and puts a good spin with his thoughts on the financial scene etc etc, very saavvy ,again J.M.O.

where does he hole up in c.mai??? does anybody NOlaugh.png

a top of the morning to allsmile.png

Sorry (not).

Have some tolerance for those who use creative English.

They're usually from down under.

OP. Marc Faber lives in Chiang Mai.

I'll take a wild guess and suggest that this is why he posted the item in the Chiang Mai forum?

His post is unclear so I had to guess as to what he was asking. Note I addressed him as OP, not Chicog. Now take a wild guess as to why I did that.

Wish someone had put the CNN link up - spent ages on that news site trying to find Faber's comments without success. Interestingly, another, recent, very relevant but slightly controversial CM topic was shut down due to 'too many non- CM related replies (about 33 per cent) - this one's still running as an excuse for the TV grammar police to get their rocks off - again!

well I understood what I was saying,faber was being interviewed on cnn yesterday,About his book doom gloom and bust.and I thought I would add a bit of humour about topical posts on chiang mai forum.but as a lot of posters on here are yanks,And there not in to humour much,It went down like a lead balloon.Anway chock dee have a nice day.

well I understood what I was saying,faber was being interviewed on cnn yesterday,About his book doom gloom and bust.and I thought I would add a bit of humour about topical posts on chiang mai forum.but as a lot of posters on here are yanks,And there not in to humour much,It went down like a lead balloon.Anway chock dee have a nice day.

Or maybe you're just not very funny.

Or maybe you're just not very funny.

obviously,one of them.

Certainly a 'troll' topic. Mark Faber in CM, indeed.

Marc Faber has a home in Chiang Mai so it isn't shocking that he's there.

He's been predicting doom and gloom since he completed primary school without interruption.

His modest digs

Haus%2Bvon%2BMarc%2BFaber.jpg

LOL...... this is for sure the financial markest greatest Comedian.... I always believed he had a few SINGHA too many in his body...... sadly, still so many newspapers and websites feel like they need to talk to him and give him a platform to spread his trash talking

"grammer [sic] police"

grammar police

"mark on cnn,reporting from chiang mai,about doom gloom and bust,must no something about chaing mai immigration,or the price of a beer around nimman."

No disrespect intended (and I realize that English grammar, syntax, punctuation and spelling can be problematic for non-native speakers...), but would you mind taking a minute to point out the humourous bits in either of your above quoted posts for the benefit of those of us who are impaired in that regard?

Thanks in advance,

LT

Certainly a 'troll' topic. Mark Faber in CM, indeed.

Marc Faber has a home in Chiang Mai so it isn't shocking that he's there.

He's been predicting doom and gloom since he completed primary school without interruption.

His modest digs

Haus%2Bvon%2BMarc%2BFaber.jpg

LOL...... this is for sure the financial markest greatest Comedian.... I always believed he had a few SINGHA too many in his body...... sadly, still so many newspapers and websites feel like they need to talk to him and give him a platform to spread his trash talking

Entertainment value to the programmes

clap2.gif

Archived