This Is Why I First Went To Thailand!

dirtyrider

The reason i went to LOS was this: I split up with a GF in England i went to New Zealand to see the sights, i got bored(no disrespect to Kiwis, they are great people) me and my brother went to Aukland airport where we were going to fly to Hastings to do some fruit picking when we spotted a special offer to Bangkok so we thought why not, now i was 1 of them people where i used to say you have to be sad or be a pervert to goto Thailand and i am so sorry for being stereoyted!, i should only have gone for 10 days! i stayed in Pattaya for 3 monthes. after about 10 bar girls i met a beautiful(most tai ladies are beautiful) girl who never, and still doesn`t ask me for money she never until 2months stated that she loved me, and she has to be the best GF iv`e had in a long time(i`m 34) anyway i went home and after 17 days went back, i`m renting an :o apartment now and if it wasn`t for some shit i`m in here in England i would be there now!

So 4 months and 10 grand later(only coz iv`e been stupid with money) i`m a Thai convert and it`s learnt me this, i`m sorry but English girls arn`t worth the bother!(i know there are some lovely English girls)

Regards

Dirty.

P.s i`m a bit drunk know! :D

The reason i went to LOS was this: I split up with a GF in England i went to New Zealand to see the sights, i got bored(no disrespect to Kiwis, they are great people) me and my brother went to Aukland airport where we were going to fly to Hastings to do some fruit picking when we spotted a special offer to Bangkok so we thought why not, now i was 1 of them people where i used to say you have to be sad or be a pervert to goto Thailand and i am so sorry for being stereoyted!, i should only have gone for 10 days! i stayed in Pattaya for 3 monthes. after about 10 bar girls i met a beautiful(most tai ladies are beautiful) girl who never, and still doesn`t ask me for money she never until 2months stated that she loved me, and she has to be the best GF iv`e had in a long time(i`m 34) anyway i went home and after 17 days went back, i`m renting an :o apartment now and if it wasn`t for some shit i`m in here in England i would be there now!

So 4 months and 10 grand later(only coz iv`e been stupid with money) i`m a Thai convert and it`s learnt me this, i`m sorry but English girls arn`t worth the bother!(i know there are some lovely English girls)

Regards

Dirty.

P.s i`m a bit drunk know! :D

Well now we know. Good luck Dirty.

"after about 10 bar girls i met a beautiful(most tai ladies are beautiful) "

As I see it [and I have heard"all Thai women are beautiful"] a ###### few are beautiful,some are very pretty,most are average,and some are BUTT UGLY.It doesn't make a bit of difference which country you are in,people are people.

When I used to drink very heavy I always went to sleep with a knock out beaut,I have woke up with a lot of women all over the world that were coyote ugly,a lot of 2 baggers,some 1 baggers and a very few good lookers.

if you want to wake up with a pretty girl,then stay sober and you will wake up with the same one you went to sleep with. :o

Way back in 1992 I was working in the Uk, I had just finished paying of a huge debt for my dad (he had a business that went tits up and then he had a heart attack so couldn't work) took me 2 years of graft to get it sorted, so anyway I was sitting down to lunch with my mate, commenting that this months wages were all mine, the debt was paid. He looked at me and said 'you need a holiday mate, lets go to Thailand next week'.

We spent a week in Bkk, went off to Koh Si Chang for a few days, and just bummed about enjoying life, I had only really done Europe before that.

Anyway to cut a long story short I was impressed by it all, I made a decision to spend the coming winter there and look for work in S.E.A.

Then the usual story, boy meets girl, boy is a <deleted> and falls head over heels, and spends the next 3 1/2 years struggling to keep in LOS, lands a great job that can keep me there in a nice comfortable lifestyle and the rest is history.

Great life init.

Bash

11 years with a she devil in the uk, one day she left me for a mate (slag),

anyway my dad was in pattaya visiting clients and he asked me to fly out to meet him as he knew what a miserable sod i was at home.

came here met a thai girl, fell in love, went back to england, worked for 5 weeks, came back to los, spent a week in bangkok shagging everything that moved (as you do) came back to pattaya, got rid of the girl after 1 week, (yes i got stitched up by her) drank myself silly for 3 months, sold the flat in essex and luckily bought into a bar.

2 and a bit years later, grown up a bit (although my wife does'nt think so) married, successful business, good business partnership and overall very happy.

11 years with a she devil in the uk, one day she left me for a mate (slag),

anyway my dad was in pattaya visiting clients and he asked me to fly out to meet him as he knew what a miserable sod i was at home.

came here met a thai girl, fell in love, went back to england, worked for 5 weeks, came back to los, spent a week in bangkok shagging everything that moved (as you do) came back to pattaya, got rid of the girl after 1 week, (yes i got stitched up by her) drank myself silly for 3 months, sold the flat in essex and luckily bought into a bar.

2 and a bit years later, grown up a bit (although my wife does'nt think so) married, successful business, good business partnership and overall very happy.

Nice 1 m8, i`m happy for yer! :D

Is it worth buying a bar? i know there are loads in Pattaya and i nearly bought 1, but every bar owner i asked told me not to do it.

Has any1 got any good advise please?

What would do well? :o

buying a bar is the easy part, the problem is the bar doing well enough for you to live on the profits.

personally i don't think its worth opening new gogo bars in pattaya, beer bars are the simplest but to get a good one in a good location is expensive and then of course you need girls to put in it.

it all depends what you want from the bar, i mean will it be your only source of income?

buying a bar is the easy part, the problem is the bar doing well enough for you to live on the profits.

personally i don't think its worth opening new gogo bars in pattaya, beer bars are the simplest but to get a good one in a good location is expensive and then of course you need girls to put in it.

it all depends what you want from the bar, i mean will it be your only source of income?

You are saying the same as most people have said, like you say it`s the location even soi 8 and 9 were quiet just before i came back to england last month, all i want Dave is to be comfortable(don`t we all?) and yes it would be my main income apart from some dodgy dealings on Ebay.

How about internet cafe`s. or anything to do with computers iv`e beeb thinking of ideas for ages but got to do something soon before my money runs out, i could have a possible partnership with my brother?