Used Motobike shop(s) in Pattaya?

beachvbguy

So, I've been looking to buy a used Honda Click or PCX. I've been looking for about 2-3 weeks at classifieds on Bahtsold, here (Thaivisa) and even Craigslist. The listings are remarkably few.

So, I'm wondering if there are any reputable shops or dealers who would have a few bikes for me to chose from?

Of course, first hand experience is most valuable but any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,

A friend of mine in Pattaya did something I thought was pretty clever. When high season was winding down a few years ago, he went around to a number of motorbike rental agencies and asked if they had any bikes for sale. He was surprised at how many were happy for a chance to unload a bike and he made a very good deal on a Honda Wave, less than a year old. He figured he saved close to B10,000 from what dealer cost would have been.

Mityon has a Large second hand shop on the Right side of Pattaya Tai coming from Tuk Com toward Sukumvit..Hard to miss this large shop with dozens of 2nd hand bikes

Yes that is right, I go looking at the bikes when I get my scooters serviced there.

Yes huge selection of bikes but they don't bother cleaning them which I find odd.

There is also a few 2nd hand shops on sukhumvit and elsewhere but they can be tricky to spot and since I am not on the market for one, don't pay too much attention.

A friend of mine in Pattaya did something I thought was pretty clever. When high season was winding down a few years ago, he went around to a number of motorbike rental agencies and asked if they had any bikes for sale. He was surprised at how many were happy for a chance to unload a bike and he made a very good deal on a Honda Wave, less than a year old. He figured he saved close to B10,000 from what dealer cost would have been.

And if you take the Thai GF/Wife or Friend with you, then you can reduce chances of a rippoff and get good deal.

So, I went to several Mityon shops today in search of second hand bikes. Finally the place on Pattaya Tai directed me about 800 meters up the road, across from soi 10 where there was a tent next to a service center. They had some bikes, but exactly two honda clicks, each about 3-4 years old and listed as about 40K baht.. since the new ones are 53K, it hardly seemed worth bargaining.

Good indy shop @:

Third road, east side,

~100meter south of Pattaya Klang at the concrete-barrier-median spot.

Mostly low milage repos.

Bought my Wave from him 2 years ago,can recommend..........bottom of soi Sophon Cable junction with 3rd Road thumbsup.gif

Good indy shop @:

Third road, east side,

~100meter south of Pattaya Klang at the concrete-barrier-median spot.

Mostly low milage repos.

Bought my Wave from him 2 years ago,can recommend..........bottom of soi Sophon Cable junction with 3rd Road thumbsup.gif

I'll try to find him... I suck at getting around Pattaya.. but thanks a lot,,