Police Search For Pattaya Breast-flasher

george

Police search for breast-flasher

PATTAYA: Police are still searching for a dancer who abruptly peeled off her top to expose her breasts during a Songkran dance at a Pattaya shopping mall.

The young woman identified only as "Nong Bo" was one of five dancers The Market had hired to add colour to the Songkran festivities with their mermaid performance.

Before a throng of shoppers, Nong Bo, dancing in a golden mermaid costume on the mall's Songkran stage, removed her top leaving only a chain of shells hanging over her breasts. Witnesses said they saw stickers covering her nipples.

Royal Thai Police spokesman Pol Maj-General Pongsaphat Pongcharoen condemned Nong Bo's act as obscene and pledged to take action against her and those behind it.

Pattaya police said organisers of the show denied they had paid her to remove her top. Police are determined to bring in for interrogation the five dancers, all of whom have returned to Bangkok.

Pol Colonel Kamolchai Tianrungrot said he would investigate all those concerned. Committing obscene acts in public is punishable by a Bt500 fine.

"Pattaya has been celebrating a clean Songkran. No one has complained about being sexually harassed,'' he said.

--The Nation 2004-04-16

Guest IT Manager

We all look forward to the day the boys in see namtarn realise that corruption is obscene to the masses. In my dreams I suppose.

I can't under stand whats all the fuss is about

Lets take up a collection pay the police a 1000 baht fine so we can see it all again I give out opinions

Here's the firt 200 baht for the collection

here i sit movie camera waiting

and the police have been pr payed