Drowned To Life

GracelessFawn

these things are happenning because you are off the turps miss fawn.

going cold turkey is a health hazard in the 10th degree.

anyway,

good luck. :o

Thanks Terry. You could be right!

(Too bad, I've made my choice to quit drinking. Anyway, I freak out easily these days because my system is already very jumpy from the alcohol withdrawal.)

Ah well, it's all good!

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great fish and chips at the Huntsman in the basement of the Landmark hotel. Order the crispy one not the beer batter. OI!!

Ok, I feel I need to hijck this thread with a girl question. I girly friend left some stuff in my hotel room. SHe's been gone for a day. I think I check out tomorrow.

SHould I:

A) Look in her stuff just in case she wanted me to look in her purse because why else would she leave it?

:o Put on some of her clothes and take pictures and then give her a printout?

C) Put some things from the hotel into her purse, like the coffee maker or maybe a plant. I'm not hoping she gets caught. I just want to make her laugh. SHe probably just think it was her daughter who did that. Her daughter once left 3 Oreo cookies in my work attache. i found out about in while reaching for a pen during a meeting with a customer. It was a damned good laugh.

D) Is she marking territory? I do believe some women do that.

Ok, back to the thread I just wanted to see if anybody reads this stuff.

Great fish and chips at the Huntsman in the basement of the Landmark hotel. Order the crispy one not the beer batter. OI!!

Ok, I feel I need to hijck this thread with a girl question. I girly friend left some stuff in my hotel room. SHe's been gone for a day. I think I check out tomorrow.

SHould I:

A) Look in her stuff just in case she wanted me to look in her purse because why else would she leave it?

:o Put on some of her clothes and take pictures and then give her a printout?

C) Put some things from the hotel into her purse, like the coffee maker or maybe a plant. I'm not hoping she gets caught. I just want to make her laugh. SHe probably just think it was her daughter who did that. Her daughter once left 3 Oreo cookies in my work attache. i found out about in while reaching for a pen during a meeting with a customer. It was a damned good laugh.

D) Is she marking territory? I do believe some women do that.

Ok, back to the thread I just wanted to see if anybody reads this stuff.

I guess, some women enjoy marking their territory. I suppose some might leave their stuff unintentionally every once in awhile. Things happen............

Anyway, Landmark used to be my hang-out coz the Filipino Band in the basement plays good music! Hehehhehehe. Might shoot there next wee-end. (Don't know yet really coz I'm still wanting to quit..... )

Where does the band play? It must be the Huntsman's. Maybe I should check it out tonight if the girl comes over tonight.

Marking Territory. I am sure it happens cause I've seen some funky stuff left behind in crazy places.

if I close on a deal, i am heading to Saxophone near the monument tomorrow.

Any news on Saxophone from all of you in the know?

saxophone ---good jazz bar with thai crowd, and some farang clients. music can be too loud (in my thinking at least) but that seems to be the case in any bars not just in thailand, but all over asia it seems...

but in general still a good hangout....not been there in quite sometime though...

enjoy

Where does the band play? It must be the Huntsman's. Maybe I should check it out tonight if the girl comes over tonight.

Marking Territory. I am sure it happens cause I've seen some funky stuff left behind in crazy places.

if I close on a deal, i am heading to Saxophone near the monument tomorrow.

Any news on Saxophone from all of you in the know?

the saxaphone is good if you just want to get into the music.

some real good blues bands at times and big thai crowd.

loud music and cant chat until bands finish there set.

good atmosphere and great eye candy.

i like it.

Bloody ell ... I drank so much of those dark german ales last night that I've now got a german accent and walk funny ............. :o

LOL @ the german infiltration :D if german is your thing..theres something happening tonight at the livingstone sukhumvit 39. I aint going cos the doc might not approve :D

The plan was to sellaBraTE. ZTHe Sales job went better than expected.

I stay anothe day to try and find a place to live starting anytme soon in the BKK area.

Then the penny dropped. Let's just say I have to pick my heart off of the floor. I am not innocent, but, it hurts non the less.

HUTSXZZZ

In 2 days, I'm good to go, I do believe. hohohohho

hoohoo

Does anybody know somebody who wants to rent a country club membership and house on the course. I'd love a pool, bar, and 5 bedrooms for friends.

send PM on good bachelor pads with golf in mind. 2year contract.

Edited by Head Snake

So I emptied the minibar of all the 8 cans of beer. I orderd 6 more with ice on room service.

An empty heart cannot be filled.

I am serious about finding a place away from downtown/suk BKK. A place near golf courses is preferred.

I don't want to be part of the zombie party.

Got clubs, just add cart.

So I emptied the minibar of all the 8 cans of beer. I orderd 6 more with ice on room service.

An empty heart cannot be filled.

I am serious about finding a place away from downtown/suk BKK. A place near golf courses is preferred.

I don't want to be part of the zombie party.

Got clubs, just add cart.

hey snake,

what are you dribbling on about my friend.?

did your woman give you the flick ?

dont worry about it bro as women come and go mate.

its the nature of the beast and theres always another one around the corner.

party on fella :o

Hmnnn, the Fireman rears his Big Ugly Hose and finds his way back on line..

Hey mate where you been hiding ??? :o

'Bloody ell' Rob ... you're really racking up those posts today .. flying round like a quacker on yaba .. tough keeping up with you today :D:D

Had a few days out in Nakon Nowhere Dave saw the Statue of the Big Relly saw a lot of Tame and a few wild exotic duck lets makes a Little Black Duck Ruffle his feathers and feel at one with the World..How would you feel knowing you got an ancestor like this...

post-36273-1169624115_thumb.jpg

Hey mate where you been hiding ??? :D

im around duck,

just look for the controversy. :D:bah:

actually if you really want to know, just ask guesthouse. :bah:

I managed a Guesthouse in Pattaya many years ago even served Spaghetti...

I'm just a Little Black Duck have I spent too much time in a backwater out

in the Boonies ???

Up in Nakon Nowhere I didnt see many Guesthouses lots of Outhouses..

Are they the Same ???? :o:D:D

Hey mate where you been hiding ??? :D

im around duck,

just look for the controversy. :D:bah:

actually if you really want to know, just ask guesthouse. :o

I managed a Guesthouse in Pattaya many years ago even served Spaghetti...

I'm just a Little Black Duck have I spent too much time in a backwater out

in the Boonies ???

Up in Nakon Nowhere I didnt see many Guesthouses lots of Outhouses..

Are they the Same ???? :o:D:D

no there not the same duck.

there's a big difference in guesthouses as 1 is friendly and the other one is ..........

oh, you can work that one out duck :bah:

Getting back to the Thread, an Out House as I see it is where you dispose of recycled Booze.. :o

A Guest House can be many things to many people,,Are you being Cryptic again Larry if so you can tell Larry

as Larry said it was Ok for Larry to tell Larry all about Larry.. :D

your getting better all the time LARRY :D :D

love it duck. :D

Getting back to the Thread, an Out House as I see it is where you dispose of recycled Booze.. :o

A Guest House can be many things to many people,,Are you being Cryptic again Larry if so you can tell Larry

as Larry said it was Ok for Larry to tell Larry all about Larry.. :D

your getting better all the time LARRY :D :D

love it duck. :D

Thats Good I thought Larry forgot to tell Larry that Larry said Larry was cool and Larry could tell Larry anything he wanted Larry to Know..