Honda Civic coupe

Cook my sock

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/02/22/2016-honda-civic-coupe-first-drive-review-video/

Is this coming to Thailand? Looks bloody nice.

Glad the dash isn't that double height monstrosity. It's essentially a two door version of the sedan with a coupe body. Same wheelbase but a few inches chopped off at the rear. Interior architecture is almost a carbon copy. You lose two doors, rear headroom and bootspace, but gain a very good looking car IMO.

Edited by Cook my sock

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A topic going into some detail on the 2016 civic -

New Honda civic not getting the 1.5 Turbo engine in Thailand.. Surely not?

BTW, I love the double decker. My previous car had a HUD (heads up display) that digitally displayed the speed on the windscreen reducing significantly your need to shift focus into the cockpit then back out on the road. One of the reasons I got the Civic, among others, is it is a good safety feature.

Tywas, may i know why you need to see your speed here? There's no speed limits.. just traffic flow

damn nice interior, really like the shifter. Wish they had used that one for the HRV.. Civic interior made with less plastic would of been great.

Edited by bearpolar

Tywas, may i know why you need to see your speed here? There's no speed limits.. just traffic flow

damn nice interior, really like the shifter. Wish they had used that one for the HRV.. Civic interior made with less plastic would of been great.

his say not about speed his say about accelaration. So of drive npt only Bangkok-Pattay. Its can be for safty reason and keep your time. When drive with one line road or even 2 line.

In evning drive its can much more less time in long dinstantion.

For exanple bangkok- Chiang Mai its can be difference one and more hour car less 8 sec and car up 10 sec.

his say not about speed his say about accelaration. So of drive npt only Bangkok-Pattay. Its can be for safty reason and keep your time. When drive with one line road or even 2 line.

In evning drive its can much more less time in long dinstantion.

For exanple bangkok- Chiang Mai its can be difference one and more hour car less 8 sec and car up 10 sec.

What ?

• 2 weeks later...

So the 1.5turbo version will sell for 1.1m. Not sure if that's RS spec or not. Paddle shift and 173 HP, 220lbs torque. Shd be good for 0-100 kph around 7 secs!

Launches on 11th March

Nice car for wht price for Thailand.

For pool people as me it can give some funbiggrin.png

So the 1.5turbo version will sell for 1.1m. Not sure if that's RS spec or not. Paddle shift and 173 HP, 220lbs torque. Shd be good for 0-100 kph around 7 secs!

Launches on 11th March

Where did you get the price from? I didn't think it was released yet. edit...ok saw it on that website. But 1.1 would be nice, but I reckon it will push 1.2 for the top model. It has paddle shifters? I don't see them in any photo or video. The overseas model is doing that acceleration time, but when it was unofficially tested here it was 9-10 seconds. A bit of a let down if that is an accurate estimate. I'm sure if will be tested within a month or two by headlightmag.com. We will have some better times then.

Edited by DavisH

Brain Dead Black, perish the thought.

It would have to be more of a coke cola black looking through those rose tinted glasses of yours yeah ?
At least Mazda have deacen choises, Honda has as much imagination as a Vicars Tailor..[emoji547]️

Btw bit gutted .. The RS looks like an absolute bargain and I'm picking the HRV up on Thursday

Look on the bright side and don't get conned by the all new model spin.

The Mazda 3 is better looking, no turbo lag and only 10hp less,

The Nissan Sylphy Turbo is more powerful and only slightly more boring to look at, judging by the pics.

You decided to go for the HR-V in preference to these, presumably you wanted a small cross over and not a sedan.