Trump notches another win as Rubio bids to elbow past Cruz

webfact

The leftwingnuts at can are now asking mr trump to show his tax returns….like he would be dumb enough to run if he'd committed fraud.

They are getting desperate now.

Romney got it right in his recent assessment. He's challenging Trump to release his tax statements for the past 2 years. Romney goes on to mention he thinks there will be a 'bombshell' in those statements. Probably right. Trump says he's worth many billions of dollars. Ok, let's see him back it up. Trump says he cares for US military and veterans. Well, taxes pay for the military and veterans, and a person who avoids taxes or hides wealth, is indirectly withholding from military and veterans. Trump is comfortable when standing on the bullying end of the bully-platform, but he falls to pieces when anyone challenges him. He skipped one debate, and the other debates he got re-faced angry and kept interrupting other speakers while shouting, "he's the biggest liar" "Stop talking" "shhhhhhh". Come on Trump, let's see your tax returns for 2015 and 2014. Come on big man, who's always shouting at others to dig up documents and reveal them. Come on, Big Shot, don't be a pussy.

After Trump shows his tax returns, then what will you babble on about? As far as his net worth, I'd say that is no one's business. What is your net worth? Why does it bother you so much when he calls a liar a liar? At the very least, people are able to understand what he says. No empty suit talking in circles so when they are done speaking, they really said nothing.

Trump is a public figure who is constantly promoting himself. On numerous occasions he has volunteered how much he's worth. One quote recently, "I'm worth many many billions of dollars" (yes, he said 'many' twice). Would you like the link to the video clip? I think it's the same one where he made a spiel about what an abomination it was that America ships so many jobs to China, then Letterman asked to see one of the ties Trump was peddling. Letterman looked at it closely and saw that it was 'Made in China.' I annoys me when Trump shouts "He (or she) is the biggest liar!" similar to how it annoys me when he tells an interviewer, "Your breath smells awful!" I wouldn't care one bit if he were just a sack of hot air billionaire. But if he's president of my country, then it matters, for several reasons. Here are some:

>>> He's the person who will be making big decisions

>>> He will be meeting with world leaders

>>> He will have his finger on the button of the world's deadliest nuclear arsenal

Can you see why that would spook people like me? He's an orange-haired gorilla in a China shop who is quick-to-anger and extremely vindictive to anyone who doesn't praise him. He relishes belittling people. He is not at all suited to head the largest military force the world has seen. I wouldn't trust him with a bb gun at a picnic.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god! I just watched the highlights from that train wreck of a debate. Ye gods.

The closed captioning of the debate just gave up at one point with ["unintelligible yelling"].

That pretty much sums up the entire Republican party...unintelligible yelling.

Pathetic. Really pathetic.

The leftwingnuts at can are now asking mr trump to show his tax returns….like he would be dumb enough to run if he'd committed fraud.

Romney got it right in his recent assessment. He's challenging Trump to release his tax statements for the past 2 years. Romney goes on to mention he thinks there will be a 'bombshell' in those statements. Probably right. Trump says he's worth many billions of dollars. Ok, let's see him back it up. Trump says he cares for US military and veterans. Well, taxes pay for the military and veterans, and a person who avoids taxes or hides wealth, is indirectly withholding from military and veterans. Trump is comfortable when standing on the bullying end of the bully-platform, but he falls to pieces when anyone challenges him.

Mr Trump is rather busy at the moment trying to secure a nomination. He is too smart to allow some has been also-ran to dictate what he must and must not do.

Mr Trumps financial worth has been reported by Forbes magazine so look it up there.

Mr Trump has recently passed on a debate to hold a fundraiser for vets.

Mr Trump will do what he needs to do…that does not include jumping to all sorts of requests that are calculated to be a distraction.

If anyone feels that he has not paid taxes, raised funds for veterans or made exaggerated claims about his net worth then they are free to collect evidence and present it to the american people.

Mr Trump is busy running an election campaign……he is not a clown like Jeb Bush or his idiot brother who ruined financial and military security for all americans.

"David Duke, a white nationalist and former Klu Klux Klan grand wizard, told his audience Wednesday that voting for anyone besides Donald Trump “is really treason to your heritage.”

"The former Louisiana representative told listeners to start volunteering for Trump."

"They’re screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you’re gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mind-set that you have.”

laugh.png clap2.gif

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/david-duke-trump-219777#ixzz41FzlTWw9

My nervous system isn't capable of actually watching the Republican debates for more than a minute, but I read some of the highlights and it was hilarious. I wish George Carlin were still alive to see this.

attachicon.gifCcHlLSLVAAAqHVZ.jpg

Well that's just an internet poll and not very scientific, but I've no doubt Trump benefited from his verbal exchanges with those pansies.

Yeah, internet poll. "Scientific" polls. Caucuses. Primary votes. Trump wins them all, and there is always somebody out there trying to say it doesn't count. Guess what. It counts.

Finally called out for for talking loud and saying nothing. (but clichés):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u53XgbuiQE

I especially like the part where Trump repeats himself by saying: "I don't repeat myself". Twice

cheesy.gif

Rubio's right though. Trump is just a talking head of cliches and jingoistic soundbites.

When pressed on policies he basically has nothing, and what he does would be an unmitigated trade and jobs disaster.

Also, he claims he's going to cut taxes by $9.5 Trillion over ten years.

How on earth does he expect to pay for that?

He sounds worse than Romney.

Edited by Chicog

Oh my god! I just watched the highlights from that train wreck of a debate. Ye gods.

The closed captioning of the debate just gave up at one point with ["unintelligible yelling"].

Thank you for your contribution !

Romney got it right in his recent assessment. He's challenging Trump to release his tax statements for the past 2 years. Romney goes on to mention he thinks there will be a 'bombshell' in those statements. Probably right. Trump says he's worth many billions of dollars. Ok, let's see him back it up. Trump says he cares for US military and veterans. Well, taxes pay for the military and veterans, and a person who avoids taxes or hides wealth, is indirectly withholding from military and veterans. Trump is comfortable when standing on the bullying end of the bully-platform, but he falls to pieces when anyone challenges him. He skipped one debate, and the other debates he got re-faced angry and kept interrupting other speakers while shouting, "he's the biggest liar" "Stop talking" "shhhhhhh". Come on Trump, let's see your tax returns for 2015 and 2014. Come on big man, who's always shouting at others to dig up documents and reveal them. Come on, Big Shot, don't be a pussy.

After Trump shows his tax returns, then what will you babble on about? As far as his net worth, I'd say that is no one's business. What is your net worth? Why does it bother you so much when he calls a liar a liar? At the very least, people are able to understand what he says. No empty suit talking in circles so when they are done speaking, they really said nothing.

Trump is a public figure who is constantly promoting himself. On numerous occasions he has volunteered how much he's worth. One quote recently, "I'm worth many many billions of dollars" (yes, he said 'many' twice). Would you like the link to the video clip? I think it's the same one where he made a spiel about what an abomination it was that America ships so many jobs to China, then Letterman asked to see one of the ties Trump was peddling. Letterman looked at it closely and saw that it was 'Made in China.' I annoys me when Trump shouts "He (or she) is the biggest liar!" similar to how it annoys me when he tells an interviewer, "Your breath smells awful!" I wouldn't care one bit if he were just a sack of hot air billionaire. But if he's president of my country, then it matters, for several reasons. Here are some:

>>> He's the person who will be making big decisions

>>> He will be meeting with world leaders

>>> He will have his finger on the button of the world's deadliest nuclear arsenal

Can you see why that would spook people like me? He's an orange-haired gorilla in a China shop who is quick-to-anger and extremely vindictive to anyone who doesn't praise him. He relishes belittling people. He is not at all suited to head the largest military force the world has seen. I wouldn't trust him with a bb gun at a picnic.

It's February. I think Romney released his 2 months before the election in Sept. Trump has said publicly that he pays as few taxes as he is allowed under law like others in his position. He has also said that the fact that he has numerous loopholes at his advantage illustrates the problem with the current byzantine tax code. Maybe some people care what charities he gives to and how much but I couldn't give a rats derriere about his charities, Clinton's or any of the others. The only people interested in his tax returns at this point are the ones trying to burn him down and he knows it. Why would he give them the pleasure? I would wait and see where I am after next Tuesday before I even got serious about releasing them.

I watched the whole debate on Youtube. For me it's like that cartoon showing the woman who's got to pick which STD of three she would rather be infected by. Kasich isn't in the top 3, but he's the most decent of the bunch. Although I don't like Trump for many reasons, I would pick him over Cruz or Rubio - who are even more callous and haughty than Trump, if that's possible.

"David Duke, a white nationalist and former Klu Klux Klan grand wizard, told his audience Wednesday that voting for anyone besides Donald Trump “is really treason to your heritage.”

"The former Louisiana representative told listeners to start volunteering for Trump."

"They’re screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you’re gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mind-set that you have.”

laugh.png clap2.gif

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/david-duke-trump-219777#ixzz41FzlTWw9

I guess this might matter if one cared about the thoughts/musings of David Duke

Sept. 2015:

"Donald Trump says he's got a big announcement coming: his national security team."

"Asked by conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt Monday if he's ready to roll out his national security team the real estate mogul said:"

"We're going to be announcing something very soon. We have a great team of people."

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-national-security-2016-213899#ixzz41HhMbc7l

The bloviator continues:

February 9, 2016:

"Donald Trump, after dragging his feet for months, said on Tuesday he's finally ready to reveal his foreign policy advisers, and that a list will be released in "about two weeks."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/trump-foreign-policy-advisers-218997#ixzz41HhhWxEM

Donnie, two weeks expired 4 days ago...

laugh.png

Edited by iReason

My nervous system isn't capable of actually watching the Republican debates for more than a minute, but I read some of the highlights and it was hilarious. I wish George Carlin were still alive to see this.

Well that's just an internet poll and not very scientific, but I've no doubt Trump benefited from his verbal exchanges with those pansies.

Yeah, internet poll. "Scientific" polls. Caucuses. Primary votes. Trump wins them all, and there is always somebody out there trying to say it doesn't count. Guess what. It counts.

It's broadly agreed over decades that polls are a shapshot of a point in time.

So let's look at the multi-hour documentary of it all.

Here are today's odds in both Las Vegas and in London where they know something about democratic elections of the national leader.

HR Clinton has odds of 8-11 which converts to a probability of 57.8% of being elected Potus.

Donald Trump has odds of 11-4 which converts to 26% probability to be elected Potus

Marco Rubio has odds of 11-2 or 15%.

Bernie grandpops has odds of 7.6%

None of this stuff of polling or odds probability is definitive of course but looking at where the green is tells a lot.

Your mountain is very high before you. Extremely high. Prohibitively high when one looks at the numerous longer-term measurements of the contest and its outcome. Forget about your indictments too because nothing will ever in any way rise to such a level. Never rise to it.

(It's getting easier and quicker btw to figure the odds and their percentages for three or four candidates than it had been for seven or eight who had some higher recognition. One looks forward to when there are the final two. Yes, two.)

Thank you for your contribution !

It's great too to see a long time resident with few things said to come forward consistently on the subject at the present time.

Welcome back!

I didn't say Trump didn't win or that real polls don't count. I'm saying internet polls are pretty meaningless as you can vote as many times as you like. Look, some people just eat this shit up. I'm assuming its the same people that watch WWF wrestling and the like. I never understood what the attraction was but there's no doubting that they love it.

Edited by lannarebirth

YEEEEEESSSSSS! Win the Republican nominee! Its a gift to the Democracts. Then watch Hillary,on November 16, 2016, win The Presidential Election by a landslide. I will have CNN on the notebook and Fox News on the 70 inch (Because i want to see the shock on drunk Fox anchors faces when Wolf annnounces CNN's historic presedential prediction that Hillary Rodem Clinton will become the first woman president of The United Freaking State Of America)

November 16th? Do you expect it to be so close they need recounts? Or a Supreme Court ruling?

I especially like the part where Trump repeats himself by saying: "I don't repeat myself". Twice

cheesy.gif

Actually, Cruz & Rubio kept repeating the same question and Trump kept giving the same answer

Compulsive behavior among right wingers.

Trump is not 'a' master but is the master of the glib, the trite, of cliches; anything and everything superficial and shallow.

He's going to make America Grate Again.

Not.

Still, Trump wins Texas and Cruz is toast. Trump wins Florida and Rubio is toast but the moneyguyz will anyway spread the butter over him and serve him up to the voters in November. It'll be tough on Rubio to lose the big one and be so young in doing it. Mr. Uptight will be crushed by it for sure.

Trump did fine as he was bookended by two desperate, drowning candidates who were screaming in either ear.

Rubio: So....when are you going to show us your tax return????

Trump: after the audit is complete.

Cruz: WHEN... are you going to show us your tax return????

Rubio: But....WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SHOW US YOUR TAX RETURN????

Cruz: BUT.....but..... WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SHOW US YOUR TAX RETURN????

and so on....................

Chris Christie endorses Donald Trump

"Christie contrasted Trump's gravitas with that of his two top primary rivals, Sens. Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz."

http://www.businessinsider.com/chris-christie-endorses-donald-trump-2016-2

"Gravitas" had me laughing out loud.

I think a more appropriate comparison of "gravitas" for Trump would be infomercial self promoter Tony Robbins. However, I suppose he does have more than Rubio, who has the gravitas of Jimmy Olsen from the old Superman comics and TV show.

cheesy.gif

Actually, Cruz & Rubio kept repeating the same question and Trump kept giving the same answer

Walter Cronkite, the iconic news broadcaster (often referred to as 'the most trusted man in America'), once said that he had interviewed many presidents. Probably from Truman to Bush Sr, .....and guess who he said was the most articulate and well-spoken of them all? .....Carter. Cronkite is not around today, but d be aghast if listening to the Rep contenders - particularly the top 3. Most particularly, Trump, who speaks like a combination of Elmer Fudd and a 2nd rate Mafia don.

cheesy.gif

Walter Cronkite, the iconic news broadcaster (often referred to as 'the most trusted man in America'), once said that he had interviewed many presidents. Probably from Truman to Bush Sr, .....and guess who he said was the most articulate and well-spoken of them all? .....Carter. Cronkite is not around today, but d be aghast if listening to the Rep contenders - particularly the top 3. Most particularly, Trump, who speaks like a combination of Elmer Fudd and a 2nd rate Mafia don.

I'm sure, at the time of his death, Cronkite was already aghast at the trajectory that both parties and American politics in general was taking.

It may be difficult for Trump to show his tax returns It does seem interesting that he has been audited for eleven years in a row. How many companies get audited every year? He will also tell you that he takes every advantage of the complicated tax system. He thinks that you are stupid if you don't take every advantage of stupid rules and regulations.