What Are the Biggest Lies Foreigners Tell Themselves?

eldragon

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2017 at 0:33 PM, transam said:

I don't "half" to work on my comedy.....It comes naturally.....Am soooooo lucky.... b0209.gif

^ Isn't that a big lie you are telling yourself?  55555.  It fits the thread topic perfectly though.  

I am with the other guys a bit. The emoticon deal has run its course. Save that for FB and that audience

7 minutes ago, JAFO said:

^ Isn't that a big lie you are telling yourself?  55555.  It fits the thread topic perfectly though.  

I am with the other guys a bit. The emoticon deal has run its course. Save that for FB and that audience

Perhaps some of us/me have not got boring in our/my old age and try to bring a bit of fun into stuff............cheeky-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, transam said:

Perhaps some of us/me have not got boring in our/my old age and try to bring a bit of fun into stuff............cheeky-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well.....Boring is subjective..no? I guess if one finds adding big emoticons to all their posts is giving the perception that they are not boring and fun then all good. I suspect many see it completely the opposite. BTW, just pokin some fun at Transam. Do what ya like. I've been looking at emoticon gif blocker. 555. I see an opportunity for an APP builder albeit that would kill Line messenger since that all people do on that is send silly GIF's.  

1 minute ago, JAFO said:

Well.....Boring is subjective..no? I guess if one finds adding big emoticons to all their posts is giving the perception that they are not boring and fun then all good. I suspect many see it completely the opposite. BTW, just pokin some fun at Transam. Do what ya like. I've been looking at emoticon gif blocker. 555. I see an opportunity for an APP builder albeit that would kill Line messenger since that all people do on that is send silly GIF's.  

Trans will always be Trans, of course some folk will scowl, but Trans don't give a hoot....One must always be ones self..............:giggle:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1