Hotels For Ladyboys

funkycat

PB hotel

Nana Hotel

any hotel in fact , as long the heshe is willing to let his/her ID at the reception.

Some hotels also provide the minimum vitae, such as condo and KY (do not forget the second or you will be sore).

another good place are the ST hotel inside NEP, your 'guestes' will be able to descretly meet you there

any hotel in fact , as long the heshe is willing to let his/her ID at the reception.

Yes, but I think he meant that the ladyboy wants to get a room in a hotel, not some furtive visit. So its straightforward, any hotel will take a Shemale's reservation, customarily backed with an imprint of a credit card. Then they check-in as normal. No need to leave ID at the reception. :o

Yes, but I think he meant that the ladyboy wants to get a room in a hotel, not some furtive visit. So its straightforward, any hotel will take a Shemale's reservation, customarily backed with an imprint of a credit card. Then they check-in as normal. No need to leave ID at the reception. :o

My lady boy friend (from LA) had no problem to get a room in any hotel. Even if american she look thai (he/she is vietnamese originally).

that is bangkok, so if the person look like a sex worker, the ID will be asked, if she look normal customer (mean foreigner or wealthy), the emplyee will bow and no problem.

So in that case, there is 2 hotel in pracha song kro, the huge Hotel in Sukkhunvit that is in front of Soi 5 ... that are decent places where a ladyboy is accepted as a normal customer (as long as he/she does not look obviously as a sex worker).

My lady boy friend (from LA) had no problem to get a room in any hotel. Even if american she look thai (he/she is vietnamese originally).

that is bangkok, so if the person look like a sex worker, the ID will be asked, if she look normal customer (mean foreigner or wealthy), the emplyee will bow and no problem.

So in that case, there is 2 hotel in pracha song kro, the huge Hotel in Sukkhunvit that is in front of Soi 5 ... that are decent places where a ladyboy is accepted as a normal customer (as long as he/she does not look obviously as a sex worker).

<email removed>hi there anyone able to recommend a god medium priced hotel in BKk where ladyboys will be 100% welcomed as guests

I have stayed on extended visits (more than just an overnight) at a few hotels near Sukumwit, like the Manhattan at Soi 15 and the Swiss Park at Soi 11, and never had any problem either checking in together, or having her meet me there.

Yes, they do ask for ID, but, I assume, this would not be a problem.

As to the question of 100% accepted... Well most definitely accepted, but 100% or happily accepted, I don't know. No hotel staff has ever said a word to me (or to my knowledge to my friend).

HTH