Kitchen Sink Plumbing

tonymontana32

Homepro (among many other DIY places) will have them..look in the kitchen section of the store.

yes as mentioned I did go to Homepro as that is where I got the parts, they didn't have the piping though and I went to 3 stores. Please do tell me where the "many other DIY places" are please. Thank you

Found this on the Boonthavorn site.

Single sink version:

http://www.boonthavorn.com/kitchen/product-detail.php?id=1007999&PCODE=K4

Location of shop:

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Boonthavorn+Co.,+Ltd./@13.7946071,100.5736972,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xcd1e5d29a17cc606

Don't hold me responsible it is out of stock biggrin.png

Of course: note the size of the sink thread before buying.

And take your picture with you.

You would probably have gotten the plug as such also?:

http://www.boonthavorn.com/kitchen/product-list.php?L=3&PCODE=K406

Edited by KhunBENQ

IMHO those gray plastic drain kits are garbage. Tighten the fitting just a little too much and it "pops" the thread. I used the blue PVC. I found the correct size screw on fitting, 2" I think, and fitted that to the drain and then built the rest using the blue PVC pipe.

IMHO those gray plastic drain kits are garbage. Tighten the fitting just a little too much and it "pops" the thread. I used the blue PVC. I found the correct size screw on fitting, 2" I think, and fitted that to the drain and then built the rest using the blue PVC pipe.

Exactly my problem a while back. Had to go back to HomePro and return the drain until they found one that would fit. Or maybe sorted it out at Global - can't remember now. Actually, I think I tried to find the drain kit that would fit and HomePro couldn't do it. Exasperating for sure. I think maybe b/c trapped drains just aren't the normal in upcountry. ?

But... even the metal looking ones are plastic, I think.

Your option sounds good - wish I had tried that.

I agree ,but how do you dismantle it for blockages etc?

and the plastic gaskets are crap too, always cover mine with a UK product "plumbers mate"

I hesitated to suggest blue PVC because it seems the installation is visible?

One could color spray though.

I agree ,but how do you dismantle it for blockages etc?

There are screwable connectors for PVC pipes.

I use it on pressurized pipes.

For non pressurized pipes it is a bit of an overkill.

%E0%B8%82%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%95%E0%