What's a one year old (10000 km driven) Honda City worth?

ChomDo

Hi,

I'm just curious to know what my Honda City would be worth if I were to sell it in order to buy a new car. I bought the Honda City SV+ a bit over a year ago for THB 749000, it's been driven 10000 km and is in perfect condition (no scratches inside or outside).

I'm still happy with it and don't really need to change but I would like to know what is generally a good time to change to a new one here in Thailand. Of course there are many factors to it I know but just considering how much I would have to pay in exchange to a Honda HRV or Mazda 3 for example?

Thanks!

I would say 600,000 to 650,000 baht, as your vehicle is still the same price today.

the problem is who will buy it for cash, and if not cash how will the finance be sorted, if you go to a tent they will want to make a fair bit,

i would think you would need to hang on a few years, until you are not competing with 'new' vehicles

I don't think you have to worry about the first car scheme cars as they will be 4 years or so older than yours, and will be suitable for a different buyer.

Thanks for the advice! I'll probably just hang on to it for a few years. Nothing wrong with it and it's great to drive but just wanted to know a bit when is a smart time to change to a new one. Maybe in lets say 2 years (probably 25,000 km driven) if I can still get well over 500,000 baht for it, then I would be looking to change.