Why do some farang lie so much?

Rob8891

I'll tell a fib though since you want me to Rob.

I recently downsized to a small hut outside Chiang Mai some forty clicks from town to save money as I'm feeling the pinch.

It's boring as hell but I've always got my stamp collection and old chess books to keep me company.

I love eating at the two local restaurants... Well stalls with seats really but we make the most we can hey?

Life couldn't be more perfect.

I don't miss the food at Rossano at all.

You can Google that Rob when you finish studying the Russian masters.

;)

Edited by smokie36

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I recently downsized to a small hut outside Chiang Mai some forty clicks from town to save money as I'm feeling the pinch.

It's boring as hell but I've always got my stamp collection and old chess books to keep me company.

I love eating at the two local restaurants... Well stalls with seats really but we make the most we can hey?

;)

That would make a great fictional novel.

;)

I have a dog called Spot...he helps little old ladies across the road.

Really moving north saved my sanity...without Spot I'd still be happily esconced in Bangkok living my vacuous life based around cultural, spiritual and alcoholic ecstasy.

Now it's just one miserable mosquito buzz interspersed with the wife's demands and my pooch demanding food and a slurp of my Archa.

Like I said...its paradise up here.

;)

Really moving north saved my sanity...without Spot I'd still be happily esconced in Bangkok living my vacuous life based around cultural, spiritual and alcoholic ecstasy.

Now it's just one miserable mosquito buzz interspersed with the wife's demands and my pooch demanding food and a slurp of my Archa.

And they all lived happily ever after.

;)

And they all lived happily ever after.

No sadly my wife just told me I had better leave or she is going to invite me to her cousin third removed condo in Pattaya for the weekend.

She showed me the one way ticket.

The condo is on the seventeenth floor and apparently my parachute is at the dry cleaners.

Make of it what you will.

I should have stayed in Bangkok I think...oh mammy!

If I was bragging, I'd tell you want that career was. You probably wouldn't believe me, though.

You are bragging that you are not bragging? Unless you tell us, then you will be bragging? But we won't believe you anyway blink.pngblink.png