Foreigners suspected of vandalizing iconic Phuket locations

snoop1130

Foreigners suspected of vandalizing iconic Phuket locations
Sukawin Tanthavanich

post-249866-0-24806400-1456833880_thumb.

PHUKET: -- Police are hunting two foreigners suspected of tagging numerous scenic and iconic locations in Phuket with graffiti, following a burst of outrage on social media.

“We are aware of the situation and are working on co-ordinating our efforts with other police stations on the island,” said Tah Chat Chai Police Superintendent Somchai Sanprasert. “There are photos of two foreign suspects being disseminated on social media sites. However, we have no proof that they are behind the vandalism.”

The crude spray paint tag has appeared on a large stone at Nai Harn Beach, on Thao Thepkrasattri Bridge, Promthep Cape and a number of other locations on the island.

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Foreigners-suspected-vandalizing-iconic-Phuket-locations/63293?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-03-01

Graffiti is a crime all over the world, Do Not try to make like it is not.

I hate seeing this trash that some people think is a form of art.

Most of it is just a disgusting show of disrespect. It would be nice if

the whole world would take this crime more seriously and when the perps

are caught, publically humiliate them and toss them in jail as well as getting them

to clean up other sites that have been vandalized and have had graffiti done.

Our world is not a garbage dump and should not be treated as such.

Stop the Graffiti!

Maybe this is why there is dual pricing. I'm surprised there isn't more tagging all over the place. There seems to be a lot of wannabe artists and young thugs.
In Faranland, they do a lot of damage.

Id take more graffiti for less scum smokers throwing butts everywhere.

I was down there recently and tried to ask a few smokers to put their cigarettes out on the road then keep them until they found somewhere they could dispose of them (there are loads of bins around). Most the people I spoke to found it more fun to just flick the still lit butts into the bushes (which were pretty dry) or the beach. I even saw someone flick one at a spirit house and tried to tell them what it was and they just laughed.

Then farangs get upset at being charged through the nose for everything.