Chaeng Wattana Question

Hi Guys,

I need to go to immigration tomorrow to extend my ED visa. It'll be a Thursday and I will want to be processed as quickly as possible. What time do they open and when is the best time to get there to queue for first ticket?

I also need to get some photocopying done before they'll give me the ticket. Does anyone know what time the copy shops open too.

Thanks in advance

:)

Have never used copy shops so can not answer but 0830 is opening and believe building is open at 0800 and can stand in queue outside immigration from then. Expect wait should not be more than an hour or so even if long line ahead of you as it splits into many desks and others will not have paperwork ready and have to do that first.

CW Immi opens at 8.30am

Go there earlier as there will be a massive queue already at 8.30.

I strongly suggest you do the photocopies BEFORE coming, because the ticket lady will refuse to give you one if you don't have all the photocopies,done.and you will loose the precious time earned coming early, by going downstairs to queue again to make photocopies.

When you number will be finally near it will be time for lunch and you will be kicked out for another hour of senseless waiting.

Back from lunch you will be waiting some more and finally released mid afternoon for a couple of stamp on your passport.