Pulse tv

jonesthepost

Nothing on their web page works for me,click the headings and

the only one that works is the sign in/register, so not a good start,

Do you know about ilikeHD, or Filmon (free) both have a selection

of UK channels.

I cannot comment on Pulse tv, as nothing worked.

regards Worgeordie

I got it to work on another PC, first off i would never buy another Box/Package,

been stung too many times, ilikeHD has lot more channels,and you can stream

from PC to Tv. paying in 7-11 every month.

To Chicog, can you provide more info on Stalker,is it only pay now.

regards Worgeordie

• 7 months later...
10 hours ago, Chicog said:

If it's sport, get on FB and look for Flawless.

I think it's 75 quid a year for the full package, and with the pound in the bog at the moment that's sod all.

:post-4641-1156694572:

Does it have VOD and what is the best receiver to play it on? Is Stalker better?

46 minutes ago, vogie said:

Does it have VOD and what is the best receiver to play it on? Is Stalker better?

Runs on everything. IPTV Boxes like the Mag and Avov, Firesticks, Kodi, they also have an Android app.

It has a lot of channels in SD/HD which is useful when your bandwidth isn't so good.

They have an overlapping set of sports channels. If you join their FB group (Flawless IPTV) they have a pinned post with all the details and a channel list.

I have Stalker as well, both combined are still a whole lot cheaper than the alternatives here.

But while Stalker is about 95% reliable, this seems nearer 99%.

Edited by Chicog

1 hour ago, Chicog said:

Runs on everything. IPTV Boxes like the Mag and Avov, Firesticks, Kodi, they also have an Android app.

It has a lot of channels in SD/HD which is useful when your bandwidth isn't so good.

They have an overlapping set of sports channels. If you join their FB group (Flawless IPTV) they have a pinned post with all the details and a channel list.

I have Stalker as well, both combined are still a whole lot cheaper than the alternatives here.

But while Stalker is about 95% reliable, this seems nearer 99%.

Thanks for the reply, I have just downloaded on my Minix and then contacted them via Facebook, they have given me a 24hr free trial. It's just a shame they only have vod on the movies, and compared to exodus on Kodi not a great selection. There seems that there is nothing that even comes close to ThaiExpat TV when vod is required. But still good value for money just for the sport I suppose.

2 hours ago, vogie said:

Thanks for the reply, I have just downloaded on my Minix and then contacted them via Facebook, they have given me a 24hr free trial. It's just a shame they only have vod on the movies, and compared to exodus on Kodi not a great selection. There seems that there is nothing that even comes close to ThaiExpat TV when vod is required. But still good value for money just for the sport I suppose.

I don't tend to worry about the VOD much, as most of the new movies appear in free addons soon enough.

And for TV you have Exodus, Specto, etc.

The most important thing to me is reliability. A lot of streaming services buffer like crazy on the footy channels, especially at 3pm on a Saturday.

:smile:

https://www.kodiapps.com/addons-chart

Edited by Chicog

17 hours ago, Chicog said:

If it's sport, get on FB and look for Flawless.

I think it's 75 quid a year for the full package, and with the pound in the bog at the moment that's sod all.

:post-4641-1156694572:

Just got the free trial and looks promising so far.

Sports package is £52 a year

Edited by Phuket Man

I watch all sport, entertainment and news on Modbro. Free and streams great on my 3BB fiber connection. Beats all the rest (for me). Ryder cup streamed perfectly. Will be watching the premiership next week when it returns. (I don't have anything to do with them, just a happy user).

14 minutes ago, vogie said:

I have tried twice now to email Pulse TV to inquire about their services, but it seems they cannot be bothered responding. I hope their members get better service.

That's never a good sign.

The Flawless IPTV people are extremely communicative and helpful.

It's one of their strong points.

The other is multiple quality feeds of the same channels so it works on different bandwidth.

The FHD on my Fibre at home is as good as Bein Sports.

But I can run the SD channels on a 2Mb ADSL line in the office.

1 minute ago, Chicog said:

That's never a good sign.

The Flawless IPTV people are extremely communicative and helpful.

It's one of their strong points.

The other is multiple quality feeds of the same channels so it works on different bandwidth.

The FHD on my Fibre at home is as good as Bein Sports.

But I can run the SD channels on a 2Mb ADSL line in the office.

Yes I had the 24hr free trial with them, what lets it down for me is they do not do VOD. Nobody will beat Exodus for movie selection. But you're correct communication is very good.

1 hour ago, vogie said:

Yes I had the 24hr free trial with them, what lets it down for me is they do not do VOD. Nobody will beat Exodus for movie selection. But you're correct communication is very good.

I don't understand why VOD is an issue.

I haven't seen a VOD service that has anything on it you can't get in Exodus/Specto, etc. (i.e. off torrent sites).

For me it's all about the Live Sport and News.

Edited by Chicog

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought it and it seems to be working fine. Mostly HD channels and I am using it via WIFI. My router is about 5 meter away and I have 35 MB download.

I even have installed and app on the android box so that I can airplay all my apple devices but that's still a bit sluggish.

i cancels true and reduced my bill from 3500 to 800 thb per month.