Face Off: Senior country star reveals '35-year-old face' after surgery

webfact

Yeah well, in the USA, Kenny Rogers is a good example of a country singer that had that done. I know it is hard to convince the people that have the surgery, but it doesn't look good and looks odd at best and degrades quickly with time.

I also find it so contrary that in a supposed Buddhist country, where people say "oh he has a good heart", "I don't care what they look like", etc. that the vanity and focus on looks is so prevalent in society. That fanaticism so many girls have with pale, ghost white skin. I know much of that is due to perceptions about how that can lead to success or that is what the bosses want etc. Oh well.

The Thai people are very vain. Constantly preening themselves and checking the mirror, window reflection etc.. The men are just as bad as the woman..cheesy.gifgiggle.gif

I like a girl that keeps herself in shape and takes care of her appearance.. I take it you like slobs ? Guys should also take care of themselves and take pride in their appearance. Surgery is a bit too much for me but i wont judge those that want it.

hmmmmm u caan see those barbie doll faces everyday in bkkk, they look rather stupid to me and ugly, give me the dark skin hairy woman every time instead of some pasty faced zombie permanently checking herself all day

Well it is just a little step extra this man did,

Paint hair like most man do now a days. Grey is out.

Put aal thight, plastic is fantasitc.

Soon bleach skin because white is in.

A new order is rising....

Micheal Jakson would be very pleased.

dead folk cant be pleased

The problem with plastic surgery is that it is so obvious you've had it except to the one having the work done. Fake boobs, big Mick Jagger lips, chipmunk cheeks - all obviously unnatural looking.

If it had gone wrong he would have lost face.

Old people that have face lifts, look like old people that had face lifts. Even the big Hollywood stars who have cosmetic and plastic surgery fool nobody. In another 5 years as the aging process accelerates the man will look even more hideous then he does now. Plastic surgery is never permanent it has to be redone every few years. It`s fake and anyone can see it`s fake, it does not serve the purpose of making people look younger.

Folk singer Surachai defends Dr Xeping on “Face Off” cosmetic surgery

102-wpcf_728x410.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Well-known folk singer Surachai Sombatcharoen yesterday came out to defend the medical cosmetic practitioner Dr Xepeng Chaiyasarn following month long controversy over the "Face Off" cosmetic surgery that turns him to look 20 years younger than his age, now over 60.

At the press conference which also saw Dr Xepeng joining, Surachai said whatever the cosmetic surgery would be called, “Face Off, or Face Lift” he didn’t care as long as it made him look much younger.

Earlier the Medical Council of Thailand stated that this was the result of a normal face-lift procedure and not any special operation as claimed.

Yesterday Surachai showed off his new ‘face’ to the media for the first time after having undergone a facial enhancement operation performed 20 days ago.

The elderly country singer proudly showed off his new ‘face’ to the public and media alongside a picture of his former self.

Even though not perfect as he still has to wear a wig he stated that he was satisfied with the outcome as he looks much younger.

He stated however that his intention was not to look as young as his children.

He said what was sagging and flaccid of the skin was made taut again in order to look younger and fresh.

But he made clear that “I had no intention of looking as young as a 25 or 30 year old.”

According to the folk singer, the actual operation took nine hours to perform and was carried out by 10 doctors.

But he said he did not know the names of any of the physicians and stated that he was not bothered over what name was used to advertise the procedure.

He did say however that he did not want to be considered as some kind of criminal because of association with the ‘Face Off’ procedure.

He asked if the ‘Face Off’ performed on him was a criminal act?

“Am I now a criminal,” he asked.

The name “Face Off” which was advertised by Dr Xepeng on the successful operation and the meaning it implies, is still a matter for debate among the public.

According to Dr Samphan Khomrit, the secretary-general of the Medical Council of Thailand, which is the governing body involved in the matter, it was his responsibility to inform the public to educate them on the fact that the ‘Face Off’ is not a medically recognized procedure.

He claimed that a regular face-lift procedure was performed on Mr Surachai and not any new special technique.

Apparently it was a surgery on the facial skin as it had been pulled and one skin around the forehead area will have been removed before the remaining skin was pulled taut.

The areas around the eyes and cheeks were also pulled and hidden behind the patient’s ears so that sagging around the chin and neck is eliminated. That is called face-lift. After that Botox (Allergan) and filler were injected under the skin to complete the procedure.

He said the Medical Council of Thailand was preparing to hand the matter over to the medical ethics subcommittee to investigate on March 10.

The main priority will be investigation into the claims made by the practitioner in a number of advertisements.

Doctors who performed the operation will also be questioned and this will include the director of the medical establishment where the operation was actually performed. Investigators will have to ascertain if the advertisement claims were exaggerated and unrealistic, he added.

Meanwhile the Office of the Consumers Protection Board stated that they will be asking Dr Xepeng to report to them today to elucidate on the claims made in the advertisements.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/153575

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-03-04

I have never quite understood how a Thai can be a country singer. TO be country singer like any other type, Blues for example, requires a certain affinity to the genre of the music. Yes you can sing a song but it doesnt really make you a genre singer

I have never quite understood how a Thai can be a country singer. TO be country singer like any other type, Blues for example, requires a certain affinity to the genre of the music. Yes you can sing a song but it doesnt really make you a genre singer

Try googling "Luk Thung" for greater understanding.

Jeez.......a lot of folks knocking the poor guy!

Met a guy at a friends bar about 4 yrs ago and he had just had a full facelift and he looked really great. He was completely bald and had been for years and there was not one mark or line in on him that I could ascertain, and of course being bald, it would have stood out like the proverbial racing dogs goolies.

He was actually in his early 60s although after the facelift he looked about 20 years younger, and he was due to go back home to Wales in a few days, so I asked him exactly what his friends back home would think about it because when he left there he looked 60+ and going back she looked much younger, so they would surely know he'd had a facelift?

I liked his reply...... "look, I don't care because I did it for me, I've had jowls, lines and wrinkles for years now and never liked them and always wanted to do something about it, so now I have and I think it's absolutely great (and it was)".

Couldn't argue with that and as I said previously, he did look good with no scars or wrinkles visible .

If that's what he wanted and he seems to have achieved exactly what he wanted, then good on him.