Brit & German Beaten-up at Central Pattaya Beer Bar Complex

snoop1130

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will they ever learn you cant beat up on your customer base, now i wonder what these creeps think hitting someone in their 70s is acceptable , inot in my book disgusting Thailand land of sucker punch.

Over 70? You should not be out late in punchoutville. I am not surprised at old guys getting beat up because some run off at the mouth too much when they've had too many. These people simply don't want to be colonised, mate. (oh, I'm 71)

If I walk into a bar and the owner tells me the venue is closed, I tend to leave on my own accord without being asked.

if he had a moustache they would be saluting him and saying HEIL mein fuerer he does look like hitler without a moustache maybe the german thought it was 1939 and " everyone must do as they are told " HEIL hitler , maybe the german clicked his boots too many times and said you slave will do as your told in that all too familiar german accent ha ha seriously i have given up argueing when told a bar is closed just leave there is always another bar open. i know its wrong to hit a 70 year old in face but also you have got to say that at 70 years old if someon says th bar is closed he should have more sense than to stand there and argue.

If you go around in a drunken state looking for a fight one will eventual find you - we need to get rid of these idiots or stop them entering the kingdom. I think many members on this forum shoot first with out asking questions later. We never seem to get the full facts about these incidents so it's impossible to judge what went on in most cases. I know i personally are sick of drunken slobs..

And how prey tell do you stop people who like a drink or twelve entering Thailand?

If you go around in a drunken state looking for a fight one will eventual find you - we need to get rid of these idiots or stop them entering the kingdom. I think many members on this forum shoot first with out asking questions later. We never seem to get the full facts about these incidents so it's impossible to judge what went on in most cases. I know i personally are sick of drunken slobs..

Bar owners should look after

there drunks, a bit better.

Selling alcohol, This is your business.!!!!!!!

Drunks spend a lot of money, that's how they get drunk !!!!!

( apart from Australians ) That's was a joke. giggle.gif

Does the guy and his mates who come into your bar and

all have a Soda water or coke, or one beer,

do they pay your bills ? no

Its the Honest drunk that does, also he comes back the next day to do it all again, bell ringing and all that non seance, Cha- Ching.

Take care of your drunks bar owners, don't beat them up

its just stupid economics. wai2.gif

Edited by onemorechang

If I walk into a bar and the owner tells me the venue is closed, I tend to leave on my own accord without being asked.

If a 70 year old man walks into my bar and refuses to accept that the venue is closed, I tend to call the police instead of having my boy punch him in the face.

Bar owners (Thai and foreign) are reluctant to involve police in most matters with customers as this then draws the attention of the police to that particular bar as having had a problem. If this continues then the police could see that particular establishment as a "problem place" and accordingly demand more money from the owners. Anyway all the bars in New Plaza now have CCTV. At least two cameras in each bar.

Incidentally I just happened to be drinking with some friends in New Plaza early last Wednesday evening and in the first bar (located in the central bar area) there was a particularly tiresome foreigner in his thirties who was shouting around and sitting on the bar counter occasionally. He wasn't threatening but just seemed to want to draw attention to himself for whatever reason. ("Come On! Come On! You can do it" You can do it!) Repeating this over and over again. Anyway - as expected - the atmosphere in the bar soon changed after his arrival and eventually he left on his own accord. This was after a few of the existing customers in the bar had paid their bills and gone. Drank at a couple of other bars there that evening and although it was busy everywhere I saw no trouble whatsoever. Left there around midnight for hotel.

Half of the problem rests with the Thais. The other half rests with the travel promoters who present Thailand as a fun place instead of a place where the people are dangerous and will kill you at the drop of a penny.

Should've steered them to more family-friendly holiday locations like Somalia or Rwanda then.