Pervert photographer: 3 actresses catch man filming up their skirts at charity event

webfact

Pervert photographer: 3 actresses catch man filming up their skirts at charity event
By Coconuts Bangkok

may_pei.jpg
Pitchanart “May” Sakakorn (left) and Panward “Pei” Hemmani (right). Photo: Instagram

BANGKOK: -- Superstar Pitchanart “May” Sakakorn said her animal charity night ended on an unfortunate note after she busted a man filming up the skirts of celebrities.

May posted on Instagram that she and two other actresses, Panward “Pei” Hemmani and Ornjira “Pang” Larmwilai, discovered they were being filmed up their skirts by a man who hid his phone in a paper bag.

The incident happened on Wednesday night at May’s charity event at CentralWorld, sponsored by Toys R Us.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/03/04/pervert-photographer-3-actresses-catch-man-filming-their-skirts-charity-event

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-03-04

maybe upskirters should wear police uniforms so that they get a much lesser fine and no charge, worked for the one doing it to a school girl or are adults considered more sacred than school girls here.

I suppose I am a bit of a letch, but I sure am disappointed about those lycra shorts. I always enjoyed watching ladies cross their legs, with a skirt on. Now the whole thing is ruined, knowing that the best shot you can get is lycra shorts.

Not saying I go around looking for this kind of stuff, but I always was a leg guy.

I always wondered why so many women seem to 'get lost' in lingery shops, going to the most reveiling stock(ings) and panties.......and that as i was explaining my misses, it is I and I only who can admire this trend...........i was wrong it seems.

But on a serious note, sick!

Seems to be a popular pass time now,even the police are into it,

the model on the left whats she made from Porcelain ?would be

like sleeping with a ghost.

regards Worgeordie

amazing how many guys would kick a girl out of bed just because he can see her in a dark room.

I suppose I am a bit of a letch, but I sure am disappointed about those lycra shorts. I always enjoyed watching ladies cross their legs, with a skirt on. Now the whole thing is ruined, knowing that the best shot you can get is lycra shorts.

Not saying I go around looking for this kind of stuff, but I always was a leg guy.

Back in my younger days and pantihose was first introduced, they were the absolute passion killer, but it has nothing on the Lycra football shorts all the girls seem to wear today.

That little bit if skin between the top of the stocking and the panties was such a turn-on.

I cant understand why anyone would go to such measures in a country, where sex for cash is available like candy at virtually every street corner... Why not pay a few "working girls" to let him do his stupid videos? What a nutcracker... blink.png

In addition I must say that I find this artificial HiSo shopping barbies with their nose and tit jobs and their stupid big eye lenses and "don't touch me" hairdo as unsexy as a 90 year old granny in a wheel chair. sick.gif

Edited by MockingJay

maybe upskirters should wear police uniforms so that they get a much lesser fine and no charge, worked for the one doing it to a school girl or are adults considered more sacred than school girls here.

Not just any ol adult, Hi-so's are considered more sacred than school girls.