PM accuses his opponents of attempting to sabotage the country

rooster59

could I say majority-----on Thai visa forum-------and nationwide. your lot hog the forum --hundreds are fed up with your crowd slagging the people attempting to rid the nation of cancerous people. day in day out.

instead of fair criticism your minority is spoiling this open forum of friends with this anti PM barrage-------but it is your intention--OK...up to you.

Majority are happy?

Dude you should go see North Korea, Russia and whatever Dictatorship around the world, you will love the polls there too : they are all happy!

you could make me laugh if it was not so dramatic to read your comments

We all laugh at your over the top replies.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

could I say majority-----on Thai visa forum-------and nationwide. your lot hog the forum --hundreds are fed up with your crowd slagging the people attempting to rid the nation of cancerous people. day in day out.

instead of fair criticism your minority is spoiling this open forum of friends with this anti PM barrage-------but it is your intention--OK...up to you.

Majority are happy?

Dude you should go see North Korea, Russia and whatever Dictatorship around the world, you will love the polls there too : they are all happy!

Please don't attempt to speak for all of us...especially you who is part of a tiny minority of people who, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, actually believe the junta has altruistic motives.

But do continue enjoy living in la-la land and leave the real world to the grown-ups.

Nothing to do with ego, only with upbringing.

When someone takes the trouble to reply to a post of mine I think it polite to respond.

Ah, the bogeyman. Still used to excuse everything the junta does for a small (and shrinking) group of "stalwarts" who actually believe the junta propaganda that what ails Thailand will disappear if the Shins are no longer able to have any influence.

The naivety is mind boggling.

You mean like the naivety all will be well with "let's just have an election", or "when the Shins return" ?

Exactly who believes all will be well if an election is held? I think no one, but quite a few of us believe that coups solve nothing. And after 19 coups that changed absolutely nothing except which snouts had access to the trough only the most naive think this time around will be different.

I have asked this question a hundred times but never gotten an answer from any of the junta supporters. Are you man enough to answer? Here goes:

After 19 coups/attempts what exactly about the present junta makes you believe that anything will be better?

Rubl: "When someone takes the trouble to reply to a post of mine I think it polite to respond."

I have responded to a post you made twice but never go an answer. Is this question too difficult even for your upbringing?

After 19 coups/attempts what exactly about the present junta makes you believe that anything will be better?

Who are the opponent's? Is there anyone left to oppose the status quo?

The OP mentions "Without naming names, Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha accused a group of people".

Reading between the lines one might find Thaksin, Ms. Yingluck, Pheu Thai and the like.

You missed a very large proportion of the Thai electorate who have consistently voted for Thaksin, Ms. Yingluck, Pheu Thai and the like of the list.

But then I forgot, if I may quote one of your recent posts "Thai people have shown not to be mature enough".

You answered your own remark nicely. Cannon fodder cannot be blamed for their behaviour as misguided by some Amply Rich elite of any flavour.

As such I doubt PM Prayut is accusing the common people.

Dear self-appointed, poor, misunderstood, "PM"

"sabotage",

like 6 months of staged protests leading to you declare that you were taking power.... ?

Give us all a break Khun GohHok, you lie through your teeth every day and the people are not fooled. Look around you. You maintain control with your oppression and threats. Nothing more.

Must be his way to tell the next government (if ever):

"Do what I say,

Dont do what I do"

Interesting how you twist and turn. Insults, lies and still trying to paint the opponent as the wrongdoer.

No wonder the PM start to accuse.

Once again rubl, it was killed as much as the last military constitution allowed it to be killed, followed by an attempt at elections that the military denied the people. That is what you conveniently forget.

Before you try your usual trick of dragging the thread off-topic by explaining how the bill wasn't killed to your satisfaction, why don't you explain how it could have been killed without a coup. We already know why you don't think an election was appropriate, you hold the Thai people in contempt.

Yes, I guess the PM did include you in his accusation.

Your down to "twist and turn", meaning you have no reply. Your standard exit strategy.

Are you disappointed I wouldn't let you go on your "The amnesty bill that wouldn't die!" off-topic diversion?

Seems you forgot I suggested to drop the amnesty bit

"You guys are drifting off from the truth with the blanket amnesty bill. Also from the topic. Seems it is indeed necessary for the PM the accuse."

with you just going on hardened in your own view. But that, my dear Heybruce, is your strategy of twisting and tuning.

The OP mentions "Without naming names, Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha accused a group of people".

Reading between the lines one might find Thaksin, Ms. Yingluck, Pheu Thai and the like.

Let's do the full sentence:

"Without naming names, Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha accused a group of people in attempting to destroy their motherland, reject Thai legal process and encouraging foreign organizations and governments to put pressure on Thailand."

It's a common trick used by, um, glorious leaders desperate to cover up the failings of their governments--Find a scapegoat!

The funny thing is that I don't know of anyone who has used anything worse than harsh language against him. It seems to be driving him into a panic.

More likely the panic is starting to rise with the accused, with all the antics of Pheu Thai and their boss abroad.

Blaming others is a much used tactic.

come on Baerboxer tell us what a wonderful speech it was as djjamie seems to have gone quiet or are you the same person?

Nope - your're wrong again. But as usual, that's not really surprising.

We all know that any politician here would do absolutely anything, has many have proven, to get their greedy grimy hands on the trough.

The one in power sees it as sabotage whereas the one trying to regain power sees it as clever tricks. Once the positions are reversed then so are the views.

Do you remember various puppets in the last regime always claiming someone, some group, some NGO or some mysterious "third hand" was out to get them and sabotaging their good intentions? Your memory is somewhat selective so maybe not.

You keep on believing in Shin fairy land if it makes you happy.

Haha yes I remember and how true it was... puppets though? na don't think so as they were democratically elected unlike your hero.

I must say you do make me smile, so that's one good thing about your posts, but I'm not sure you actually live here or actually read anything outside of the Nation. NVM Suthep would be proud of you have you still got your whistle?

don't forget Friday's so tune in and blow that whistle!!!

Aye, Lanna and Baer can fight all the want but it is pretty similar on both sides...

They just don't blame the same (or do they smile.png )

Before we used to have Mr Chalerm: "I know him and his name starts by the letter S."

Now we have others with about the same: "the invisible hand, the other side, the opponents"....

Thailand: Same same but different...

Always good to point the finger at other so people don't see your mouth in the pig trough.. clap2.gif

Edited by CantSpell

Having the recent news it's also include :

Press

Democrats

Some monks

Foreign investors

Foreign countries

Foreign diplomats

People who don't like dogs (remember this one?)

people who don't like to have free speech

people who don't want a single gateway for internet...

Huigurs (or whatever the spelling is)

Muslims in the south

....it starts to pile up a bit no?

Having read the list I think it's not much different from the list of those who complained about the previous government, or any government for what it matters.

Let's do the full sentence:

"Without naming names, Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha accused a group of people in attempting to destroy their motherland, reject Thai legal process and encouraging foreign organizations and governments to put pressure on Thailand."

It's a common trick used by, um, glorious leaders desperate to cover up the failings of their governments--Find a scapegoat!

The funny thing is that I don't know of anyone who has used anything worse than harsh language against him. It seems to be driving him into a panic.

More likely the panic is starting to rise with the accused, with all the antics of Pheu Thai and their boss abroad.

The OP strikes me as a display of paranoia and panic by the PM. Are there any news reports indicating the same from PTP leadership?

Rubl: "When someone takes the trouble to reply to a post of mine I think it polite to respond."

I have responded to a post you made twice but never go an answer. Is this question too difficult even for your upbringing?

Nothing personal, my dear MZurf. It's just that upbringing, education, experience and forum rules have also taught me to ignore leading and/or baiting questions.

Straight forward question, yet ALL junta supporters spectacularly fail to answer it. Says it all.

Once again rubl, it was killed as much as the last military constitution allowed it to be killed, followed by an attempt at elections that the military denied the people. That is what you conveniently forget.

Before you try your usual trick of dragging the thread off-topic by explaining how the bill wasn't killed to your satisfaction, why don't you explain how it could have been killed without a coup. We already know why you don't think an election was appropriate, you hold the Thai people in contempt.

Yes, I guess the PM did include you in his accusation.

Your down to "twist and turn", meaning you have no reply. Your standard exit strategy.

Are you disappointed I wouldn't let you go on your "The amnesty bill that wouldn't die!" off-topic diversion?

"You guys are drifting off from the truth with the blanket amnesty bill. Also from the topic. Seems it is indeed necessary for the PM the accuse."

with you just going on hardened in your own view. But that, my dear Heybruce, is your strategy of twisting and tuning.

In post #106 ginjag rehashed old government policies he disapproved of, Including the amnesty bill. I responded with more current information and pointed out that the amnesty bill had been killed as much as the last military constitution permitted. I then added that for some posters (rubl) it could only be killed with a coup. You suggested I lied about the amnesty bill.

I challenged you to explain how I was drifting from the truth in post #129. You didn't answer the question but brought up the amnesty bill again in post #137. That's when I replied in post #144 with:

"Once again rubl, it was killed as much as the last military constitution allowed it to be killed, followed by an attempt at elections that the military denied the people. That is what you conveniently forget."

Now, after a failed attempt to take the thread off-topic by continuing to post on the amnesty bill, you accuse me of "twisting and turning" because I challenged you to explain how the amnesty bill could be killed to your satisfaction without a coup.

I don't twist and turn rubl. I directly address the history you and others repeatedly bring up. I also include current information in my posts. You troll the forum in search of topics with justified criticism of the junta and Prayuth, then repeatedly try to derail these topics by rehashing pre-coup history. You also, like ginjag and other junta apologists, live in the past. You are one of the many that respond to all criticism of the junta with "But, but, but...Thaksin!"

Nothing personal, my dear MZurf. It's just that upbringing, education, experience and forum rules have also taught me to ignore leading and/or baiting questions.

But don't prevent you from asking them. In fact, leading and/or baiting questions are the only ones you do ask.

You missed a very large proportion of the Thai electorate who have consistently voted for Thaksin, Ms. Yingluck, Pheu Thai and the like of the list.

But then I forgot, if I may quote one of your recent posts "Thai people have shown not to be mature enough".

You answered your own remark nicely. Cannon fodder cannot be blamed for their behaviour as misguided by some Amply Rich elite of any flavour.

Canon fodder.

Now you are just restating (and reinforcing) your contempt for them.

Canon fodder.

That's a common denominator for most of the few junta supporters left on TVF. Which in itself is pretty pathetic since they clearly are not of the"elite" back where they came from.

That's a common denominator for most of the few junta supporters left on TVF. Which in itself is pretty pathetic since they clearly are not of the"elite" back where they came from.

Canon fodder.

Actually, guys, I have a different interpretation of rubl's comments. I think one post above alluded to this. I believe rubl is overly enamored of his rhetorical skills. He enjoys the twists and turns. What he does not seem to like is expressing a hard and fast position.

So the "cannon fodder" appellation doesn't mean much; it's just a clever phrase, some rhetorical window dressing.

In the context of Thailand, I can understand this as a sort of psychological conditioning. After all, trying to maintain a western-oriented philosophy, emphasizing rule of law, democratic principles, human rights, etc. is more difficult, and frustrating in the face of a people that snatch defeat from the jaws of victory so frequently.

Regarding the PM and his "Caine Mutiny meltdown" (Humphrey Bogart version), I believe he is not up to the job.

Edited by phoenixdoglover

Especially when you don't know what to answer

Ginjag, I invited you in post #173 to a proper debate on actual achievements by the current "government". I have already mentioned factual issues where I do not see any improvements after two years of supreme power.

You only responded by calling my post rant, but did not provide any examples yourself - in fact you told me to find it myself (I find it that argument a bit odd, qua you being junta supporter should have no issues with that).

I realize that you - like other hardcore junta supporters - really cannot come up with any actual improvements at all? As said I am very open to learn of improvements benefiting all of society (not only a handful) implemented the last two years, but I have problems finding any proper examples hence I reach out to the supporters to enlighten us all.

Ginjag, I invited you in post #173 to a proper debate on actual achievements by the current "government". I have already mentioned factual issues where I do not see any improvements after two years of supreme power.

You only responded by calling my post rant, but did not provide any examples yourself - in fact you told me to find it myself (I find it that argument a bit odd, qua you being junta supporter should have no issues with that).

I realize that you - like other hardcore junta supporters - really cannot come up with any actual improvements at all? As said I am very open to learn of improvements benefiting all of society (not only a handful) implemented the last two years, but I have problems finding any proper examples hence I reach out to the supporters to enlighten us all.

"Look it up yourself" is a very common response from junta supporters when their "facts" are challenged. djjamie is especially notorious for it.

Majority are happy?

"We" ??? you mean you and your gik? Ginjag your intellect mirrors my 12 year old lan sow... wait! even she knows what's it's all about!!! laugh.png

In post #106 ginjag rehashed old government policies he disapproved of, Including the amnesty bill. I responded with more current information and pointed out that the amnesty bill had been killed as much as the last military constitution permitted. I then added that for some posters (rubl) it could only be killed with a coup. You suggested I lied about the amnesty bill.

I challenged you to explain how I was drifting from the truth in post #129. You didn't answer the question but brought up the amnesty bill again in post #137. That's when I replied in post #144 with:

"Once again rubl, it was killed as much as the last military constitution allowed it to be killed, followed by an attempt at elections that the military denied the people. That is what you conveniently forget."

Now, after a failed attempt to take the thread off-topic by continuing to post on the amnesty bill, you accuse me of "twisting and turning" because I challenged you to explain how the amnesty bill could be killed to your satisfaction without a coup.

I don't twist and turn rubl. I directly address the history you and others repeatedly bring up. I also include current information in my posts. You troll the forum in search of topics with justified criticism of the junta and Prayuth, then repeatedly try to derail these topics by rehashing pre-coup history. You also, like ginjag and other junta apologists, live in the past. You are one of the many that respond to all criticism of the junta with "But, but, but...Thaksin!"

Let's conclude that conveniently forgotten is how we got to the bill in the first place. No wonder the PM accuses.

Too many examples here to justify a PM to accuse foreign agitation against Thailand. Too much selective memory loss. Too much focus on 'but, but elections', 'but, but the people' while what seems meant is 'but, but Amply Rich to avoid being accountable'.

The PM accuses.

Let's conclude that conveniently forgotten is how we got to the bill in the first place. No wonder the PM accuses.

Too many examples here to justify a PM to accuse foreign agitation against Thailand. Too much selective memory loss. Too much focus on 'but, but elections', 'but, but the people' while what seems meant is 'but, but Amply Rich to avoid being accountable'.

The PM accuses.

"Let's conclude that conveniently forgotten is how we got to the bill in the first place. "

I seem to remember it all started with a coup, right? Let's conclude that.

"No wonder the PM accuses."

Actually, that he has the gall to accuse anyone of anything is a wonder. Or have you forgotten;

-There will be no coup.

- I do not want to become PM

- There will be no single gateway

Etc, etc, etc.

"Too many examples here to justify a PM to accuse foreign agitation against Thailand. "

Really? Well, could you mention just a couple?

"Too much focus on 'but, but elections', 'but, but the people' "

Yes, way to much focus on elections and the people. Way, WAY too much. But if it's any comfort to you I think the present rulers totally agree with you.

The PM accuses.

'but, but Amply Rich to avoid being accountable'.

We may agree on this. Thailand has a government run by inexplicably rich generals who don't like questions about their wealth. The junta talks about transparency but doesn't practice it. The thoroughly corrupt military government has made it clear there is no need to reform the thoroughly corrupt police. Finally, by writing a constitution that puts real power in the hands of appointed elites we can expect a government in which the rich and powerful remain above the law and beyond scrutiny.

You clearly prefer to focus on the past. What do you think about the present?

Regarding "Too many examples here to justify a PM to accuse foreign agitation against Thailand."; I'm not aware of anything beyond polite criticism of the current state of affairs expressed to the world press by a few people safely outside of Thailand. Is this what you mean by foreign agitation?

rubl. I am wasting my time asking this but why are you seemingly completely incapable of criticizing the junta and turning everything into "but Thaksin".

This PM and government has made some serious gaffs which if the Thai people call them out on, get threatened with or locked up in military jail and court martialed.

That is fundamentally wrong, just admit it. Don's twist it into a "but Thaksin" post. He has been gone from this country for ten years and his proxy government out of power for two and things are the same or worse...

• 4 weeks later...

that the next government is transparent, not corrupt and practice good governance

Those words don't sit well with these "opponents" of which despise this dream that Paryut and the majority of Thai's want which is transparency, lack of corruption and good governance.

If I didn't respect the above I would be making as much noise as I could to and trying my hardest to "sabotage the country"

Well done Prayut. He must be doing something right when the corrupt are up in arms.

"Those words don't sit well with these "opponents" of which despise this dream that Paryut and the majority of Thai's want which is transparency, lack of corruption and good governance."

No one (AFAIK) here on TVF is against "transparency, lack of corruption and good governance". What I and many other question is the will and ability of the junta to deliver this. If they really wanted to change Thailand for the better they would welcome inquiries about their personal wealth, reform the military, police and judiciary (for a start).

Tell me; why is none of this happening?

Well, someone needs to run the countryrolleyes.gif

Indeed. Here is a radical idea: Why not hold an election and have the people decide?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/908898-thaksin-warns-on-democracy-economy-in-new-year-message/?p=10623489

I'm apolitical as don't trust any politicians. But if you take close look at some (not all) of those foreign aid establishments, they are often behind fostering dissent in quite a few countries.

Don't be conned by their innocent sounding names, dig into who actually funds them, they are not altruistic. They have a political agenda.