Rupert Murdoch marries his fourth wife, Jerry Hall, in London

rooster59

Rupert Murdoch marries his fourth wife, Jerry Hall, in London

post-247607-0-75290000-1457130996_thumb.

The boss of News Corporation Rupert Murdoch has married supermodel Jerry Hall in a low-key civil ceremony in London.

The couple got engaged in the US city of Los Angeles in January, where they had been attending the Golden Globes ceremony.

They were first seen in public together her at the Rugby Union World Cup Final in London in October.

The news of their engagement was announced in a classified ad in The Times, one of many titles News Corporation owns.

The couple’s marriage service was set for Saturday afternoon at London’s so-called spiritual home of British journalism St Bride’s Church on Fleet Street.

Texan model and actress Jerry Hall was previously in a long-term relationship with Rolling Stones singer Mick Jagger.

Murdoch divorced his third wife, Wendi Deng, a former executive at Star TV in China after 14 years, saying their marriage had been irretrievably broken.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-03-05

Jerry Hall in 2016 is most definitely not a 'supermodel'.

We all develop chicken hands

and some farang end up with horizontal vaginas for a mouth

makes it pretty hard to bite down on that apple ( or APPEN sad.png , as the Thais say )

Maybe Mordoch is such a huge fan of the Mick Jagger and this is the closest he get to him.....

An enormously wealthy 65-year-old man falls in love with a young woman in her twenties and is contemplating a proposal.

“Do you think she’d marry me if I tell her I’m 45?” he asked a friend.

“Your chances are better,” said the friend, “if you tell her you’re 90.” ........

"The news of their engagement was announced in a classified ad in The Times, one of many titles News Corporation owns."

That's funny. Was it one of those tiny one square inch announcements that you pay per line?

I'd like to see the finer details of the pre-nuptial contract that was signed by Sir Rupert and the now Lady Jerry, if they are reading this.

What?? Doesn't News Corp own Thai Visa Forum yet?

Edited by Radar501

The way people are going on you would think he was marrying some young poor girl . for Gods sake she is nearly 60 ,i stood next to her at a do at her kids school 20 years ago and believe me she was no "model" without her makeup then ,she is just an old lady with pots of money of her own whats the big deal ?,

I suspect Jerry doesn't "Honky Tonk" much anymore these days..

On a possibly related note: There's a saying about a horse ridden hard - and put away wet way too many times..

I wonder if she gets any Satisfaction?coffee1.gif

HE is only 84 but SHE is already 59 whistling.gifPffffff

we all know the rule, half your age plus 7. he is good for anyone up to 49 years of age.

There is only 25 years between them.

There was 33 years between me and my fourth wife.