GERMANY BANS SAUSAGES: Pork banned in cafes and schools to 'not offend refugees'

webfact

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please tell me it's a joke facepalm.gif

No it's not a joke, it's a Daily Express "story".

The only UK newspaper whose readership consists entirely of the mentally subnormal and geriatrics.

Take no notice.

mentally subnormal and geriatrics.

Like ThaiVisa?biggrin.png

This is bullshit propaganda. I live in Germany and sausages are banned NOWHERE, not even at schools. Just a headline to get the brown anger growing again.

yes, pork sausages for sure aren't banned from anywhere in Germany, but it might be worth looking into the claim that canteens are taking them off the menu by their own management's initiative, which in itself is unacceptable.

Agree with your point. However, The OP headline is gross misinformation, I guess to leverage anti-Muslim bias to attract readers. The info is based on a report of a German politician's claim in Schleswig-Holstein.

"Günther told local German newspaper "Lübecker Nachrichten" that at least one nursery in every voting district had stopped serving pork after taking Muslim children into consideration".

http://www.dw.com/en/schleswig-holstein-cdu-fights-to-keep-pork-on-canteen-menus/a-19085870

Let's see how this goes down in the "Free State of Bavaria"; known for delicious pork knuckles and draft beer giggle.gif

If you ask me, the German government simply lost its plot - completely.

That makes me hungry.

This is good news for the pigs. Did any Muslims actually demand this? Or are the Germans just being accommodating?

Really, it should be up to the German people, if the new arrivals don't like it they can leave, either back to where they came from or to another country with similar standards. Simple.

This wouldn't happen in Thailand, that's for sure.

Practical people these Thais.

It seems Germany lost their sausages long ago when they voted for Merkel.

What will it be next week, no more beer?

Remember some German politicians called for women 'to cover up, and only go out with male friends, husbands, or relatives" to avoid being sexually assaulted by rampant migrants?

Now pork and products containing pork. Then alcohol.

Don't worry, Germany will be saved once the Sharia Patrols become more widespread and Sharia Law imposed.

What is it with you right- wingers?

When a bakery in the US refuses to bake a cake for a guy -wedding, you go all apesh1t about capitalism and free enterprise and freedom of speech and all that.

So; some schools or kindergardens in areas with a high population of Muslims, takes pork of the menu, just to a) make it easier for themselves, logistically or b )to be nice to their main clientel...and now suddenly, that is a bridge too far?

By the way: there are no laws, banning pork in Germany!

Not in schools, not in Kindergardens...NOWHERE!

That is simply made up BS!

BS but we love it !

What i cannot understand is that Jews have been in most western countrys for years , but they never were offended that pork was served anywhere or that all meat must be Kosher , so why do we bow down to Muslims?

We won't !!

This is good news for the pigs. Did any Muslims actually demand this? Or are the Germans just being accommodating?

Really, it should be up to the German people, if the new arrivals don't like it they can leave, either back to where they came from or to another country with similar standards. Simple.

This wouldn't happen in Thailand, that's for sure.

Practical people these Thais.

Well, there are some issues with bread. Remember?

OP originates from the Express, a well known Islamophobic online media outlet from the UK.

Owner Richard Desmond who also owns the Daily Express, and its role in whipping up anti-Muslim prejudice in the UK served to remind me that some biased lobbies are trying in vain to influence the media in Europe.

Nice try...

Well, Mr. Apologist, why don't you just google the headline and count the number of news sources that are reporting this as true? Here. I'll do it for you.

LINK

So basically if you actually read the story it says that somewhere they talked about not having pork on the menu - pork has not been actually banned and it won't be. Just like the idiots who say Sharia law will happen - it can't because it would have to go through parliament, democratic process and would never be allowed

Hate to say it to you frothing at the mouth brigade, Muslims do not get offended to see sausages being sold.

But hey, why let facts get in the way of paranoia, xenophobia and scare mongering. And don't worry about your country being screwed over by corporations or the rich - look over there some Muslims don't like pork!

Edited by English_M_in_Bkk

Not ONE note in Dutch newspapers this morning....a clear case of sauerkraut hoax!

This is about German sausage, not tulips. I must admit though, no news about this in German newspapersrolleyes.gif

No news from the PC Express papers. How shocking. Mind control is working well among the Germans.

So basically if you actually read the story it says that someone has made the proposal to ban sausages - none have been actually banned.

The person asking for the ban is not a Muslim, just like 99% of Muslims would not get offended to see sausages being sold.

But hey, why let facts get in the way of paranoia, xenophobia and scare mongering.

So basically if you google it and read about it, the schools, which I would suppose are government entities ?? have banned them.

"SCHOOLS and canteens in Germany have BANNED pork from their menus over fears of offending Muslim migrants, a top politician has revealed."

LINK

So basically if you actually read the story it says that somewhere they talked about not having pork on the menu - pork has not been actually banned and it won't be. Just like the idiots who say Sharia law will happen - it can't because it would have to go through parliament, democratic process and would never be allowed

Hate to say it to you frothing at the mouth brigade, Muslims do not get offended to see sausages being sold.

But hey, why let facts get in the way of paranoia, xenophobia and scare mongering. And don't worry about your country being screwed over by corporations or the rich - look over there some Muslims don't like pork!

Never say never my friend. I said the same about the US but that was my mistake. Dearborn Michigan has officially implemented all aspects of Sharia law. Currently Dearborn is 30% Muslim.

post-162723-0-79529900-1457330074_thumb.

I used to work with a muslim guy and he said that he did not eat pork but he loved ham cheese sandwiches and bacon, there is nothing in the name that say that bacon or ham is pork!? He also liked to have a cold beer but he did not drink whiskey as alcohol is a big "NO NO" in the muslim world...

Ring the bell, and the dogs start barking right on cue.

Seriously, guys, how about we exercise some of that critical thinking that us farangs are supposed to be so superior at? Try not to be quite so easily led by such obvious bait.

This thread is the perfect example of how the media can instigate any reaction they want just by going to print. Despite having a world of information at our finger tips with which we can cross check and/or verify, look how many people will read one source of information and become enraged by the content. The only thing in the op of any substance is

SCHOOLS and canteens in Germany have BANNED pork from their menus over fears of offending Muslim migrants, a top politician has revealed.

What top politician? Which schools and canteens have BANNED pork? The media is being used to sculpt political landscapes and to engineer huge divides between race and religion, as well as hatred, and we fall for every single story because despite their track record we refuse to believe that our Governments would ever tell us a lie. Wake up everyone.

Edited by Andaman Al

Never say never my friend. I said the same about the US but that was my mistake. Dearborn Michigan has officially implemented all aspects of Sharia law. Currently Dearborn is 30% Muslim.

attachicon.gifshariah-law-picture-300x199.jpg

You're talking about the article in 2013, originating from the National Report, that has since be made clear to be satirical? There is no shariah law in the US.

"National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. "

This thread is the perfect example of how the media can instigate any reaction they want just by going to print. Despite having a world of information at our finger tips with which we can cross check and/or verify, look how many people will read one source of information and become enraged by the content. The only thing in the op of any substance is

SCHOOLS and canteens in Germany have BANNED pork from their menus over fears of offending Muslim migrants, a top politician has revealed.

What top politician? Which schools and canteens have BANNED pork? The media is being used to sculpt political landscapes and to engineer huge divides between race and religion, as well as hatred, and we fall for every single story because despite their track record we refuse to believe that our Governments would ever tell us a lie. Wake up everyone.

"What top politician?"

If you read the article, the "top politician's" name is Daniel Günther, party representative.

attachicon.gifshariah-law-picture-300x199.jpg

You're talking about the article in 2013, originating from the National Report, that has since be made clear to be satirical? There is no shariah law in the US.

"National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. "

Thank you, I stand corrected. I'm not one to post incorrect information intentionally. There was an article in the Washington Post on November 21, 2015 reporting the city of Hamtramck, Michigan elected a Muslim majority council. I am neither a bigot or a racist but I see this as the first foot in the door.

Edited by Pimay1

Well, it was just a matter of time before the migrants 'rights' abused Merkel's open door policy.

Then we had a British ambassador in Thailand who took it upon himself to ban pork from the embassy menu. Decided his religious beliefs took precedence over his role.

Edited by Jonmarleesco

Muslims might or might not be offended at the sight of pork being sold, but that doesn't change the fact that administrations - local more than national - push to accommodate their own politically correct viewpoints.

Weiner schnitzel, part of a bygone era. sigh.

Wiener schnitzel is made from veal.

Schweineschnizel is the pork version

UK red top rags are pure bullshit and should be ignored

Edited by Grouse