Video: Ladyboys clash with foreign tourists on Pattaya beach

webfact

I wonder how much more business revenue would be generated along that strip by families and delicate little flowers like myself who currently don't care to navigate between the ladyboys and other attendant low-lifes, or trip and break an ankle, or risk a sewage pipe bursting and being swept out to sea.

Very little - we spend much more on good timing - food - drinks - bar fines - help with taxi money - tips- hotels - ST rooms - . Family budget holidays spend <deleted> all! And just bring a spirit of intolerance to the place where we live.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe there are many German, American and Australian men

that require there services, so yes, there is a market for it.

but best keep it in the bars.

Better all round. wai2.gif

Only German, American and Australian men? Hoooooot.

Brits are all over them ladyboys.....

Don't know what your on about giggle.gif

33b7d1570c334905edb278a0927453bf.jpg

Each to their own and all that Bollo ( being the administrative word). I remember being in Pattaya with my little 8 years old boy and encountered some Ladyboy with a bikini on sporting a beard strutting up and down the road like a headless chicken.

Being honest, I was pretty naive at the time and brushed it off as some fancy dress costume. Alas, we turned the corner and the entire street was awash with ladyboys vying for position for a picture with my son - him telling me he didn't like Thai Halloween- hahaha

A hefty 100 Baht fine will soon put a stop to these young hooligan boys disguised as woman and causing trouble, when they should be at home at parents houses playing football with the other lads their own age.

Ladyboys or not DO NOT go around slagging people. You do not know whether they are high on drugs or not and you may cop a gun or knife! Idiots.

btw - those guys look like they could look after themselves - could have been a bad move by the ladyboys.

Lots of hateful posts against ladyboys here - paints a rather dire picture of the intelligence of these posters.

While some are criminals, the overwhelming majority of ladyboys aren't.

Ladyboys often get insulted by intolerant people who think a ladyboy is a disgusting creature. I can't blame them for reacting badly in some cases.

Lots of hateful posts against ladyboys here - paints a rather dire picture of the intelligence of these posters.

Ladyboys often get insulted by intolerant people who think a ladyboy is a disgusting creature. I can't blame them for reacting badly in some cases.

What do you expect people to say. ?

When we read in the news, week in week out

Lady boys Assaulting, Accosting, Abusing Tourists on beach road.

who's the bad guys ?

The tourists who come to pattaya to spend there hard earned money, or these male prostitutes that spoil there holiday. bah.gifbah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

Time to get these vile thugs off beach road, and give beach road back to the Tourists. and street vendors. wai2.gif

Ps

Hateful,.

Think you have an issue with whats right and wrong with life in Pattaya crazy.gif

Edited by onemorechang

The left one is looking good, the one to the right isn't a hog either... This said, IMO the story went like that - a fat, white, blue-veined Euro trash "lady" couldn't accept the fact that two ladyboys appeared much more attractive to her husband than her, insulted the LBs and eventually got her well deserved fair share of bitch slapping... What's all the fuzz about?

I love how the lady boys go into attack with a wide open crutch...unprotected.

The damage one could do with a decent kick to the nether region is frightening...after that run they don't have the shoes to catch you and a Thai can't run.

maybe. Don't some have a lot of tape, padding, etc. down there acting like a protective cup almost?

You obviously don't have a pair of testicles.

i never had an issue with ladyboys for years, i have a friend now whos a lb but after too many close calls on the beach road area where all i wanted to do was walk back to my room alone but wasnt able to do so because of lb's who got agressive after i politely told them im going back to my wife so didnt want company i got pissed off with the whole area. 2007. havnt been to beach road or walking street since.

I wonder how much more business revenue would be generated along that strip by families and delicate little flowers like myself who currently don't care to navigate between the ladyboys and other attendant low-lifes, or trip and break an ankle, or risk a sewage pipe bursting and being swept out to sea.

Very little - we spend much more on good timing - food - drinks - bar fines - help with taxi money - tips- hotels - ST rooms - . Family budget holidays spend <deleted> all! And just bring a spirit of intolerance to the place where we live.

Did it not occur to you, sunshine, that Pattaya could have the best of both worlds? We're talking about an area that's very open to the public and should be safe to enjoy for all. We are not talking about the compacted nightlife areas.

And ... families budget holidays spend stuff all? Were you compis mentis when you wrote that? Families are the most captive audience of all because they need certain requirements, and therefore they need to spend money whether they like it or not.

Anyway, this all misses the point - if there are families that want to walk along the beach promenade in the evening, they should be able to safely and without stress.

Generaly,, I think most victims,, try to avoid punching their lights out,, because of how they look,,, they, "appear" to be women,, hence most men restrain themselves from lashing out,,, What NEEDS to happen?,,, ANYtime a ladyboy accost's a male,, the male needs to KNOCK THEM THE $%& OUT!,, EXACTLY the same as they would if it were obviously some punk Thai guy,,, then calmly walk away,,, word WILL get around,,, Would ANY man here,, put up with such $hit,,, if it were obviously a MAN dishing it out?,,,, I HIGHLY doubt it,,, I don't,, I've been here long enough to know,,, "this is NOT a lady, harrassing me,, it's a MAN,,, screw this,,, POP!,,,, I did it once, in Pattaya,,, 3 of them hassling me and 2 other buddies,,,, I popped the one, who was trying to reach into my pocket, and walked away,,, the look on the other two, "lady" boys faces was epic,,,,,, I only did EXACTLY the same thing as I'd have done, if it were some punk Thai, "male" thug reaching into my pocket,,,,,

Edited by Adeeos

Never really had a problem with ladyboys in Thailand, but then again, I don't really frequent Beach Road, Pattaya or other nightlife areas. Those that I have interacted with tend to be in shops, restaurants and malls. Some I never realized were ladyboys, others stand out. My wife (Thai) grew up with a boy who transitioned, and remains friends with him/her to this day. My wife's friend owns two 7-Elevens and has been very successful in business. This, after growing up dirt poor. So really, there are all kinds. Some go bad, some just get on with their lives. Treat everyone as you would like to be treated, and 99% of the time, no problem.

"I can't blame them for reacting badly in some cases."

Well I can. They're still men beating up women in response to nothing more than some (alleged) verbal insults. That kind of violence IS disgusting, and defense of it paints an even more dire picture of the indecency of other posters...

A hefty 100 Baht fine will soon put a stop to these young hooligan boys disguised as woman and causing trouble, when they should be at home at parents houses playing football with the other lads their own age.

a 100 baht fine will only see them back beach road in 10 minutes and your now saying they caused the problem?

"Quiet evening on beach road, business as usual" would be my title.

And read that one of the females insulted one of the LBs.

The LBs (!) reported the event to police.

The video is of poor quality and I can only guess that this female was a Thai wink.png who knew how to trigger trouble when feeling protected by their male friends.

If she did that alone the report would end different.

I don't like LBs, I avoid them, I don't insult them, I "smell" them from 100 m, I smile and walk on.

Never got into trouble with them.

A Thai would never do that to a lady boy, you are completely wrong there, they were arabs , look at the skin color and facial hair

I don't speculate about the guys, no question "oriental".

The female did the insult, read the report and my post.

A female in red spaghetti staps top, high heels, shoulder bag and super tight 7/8 trousers.

Arab? I doubt it.

A Thai would never do that to a lady boy

Do you have an idea about the language of the sex workers and their violent cat fights?

you don't have a clue do you!

Don't mess with these lady's boys!

I saw a lovely Thai lady on the train this morning I pleaded with myself, don't get an erection, don't get an erection but she did.

Three erections?

:)

Yes three erections, and the bars restaurants and 7's could sell no alcohol until these erections had taken place and the people had cum to vote.

Well guess I am an intolerant person..... After years of

being harassed or had attempted pick pocketing by ladyboys

in Bangkok and Pattaya, and years of seeing them

feature on ThaiVisa committing crimes on seemingly

a daily basis, I have pretty much had my fill of them.

Either ban them from Pattaya, or assign them all to

a single street. That would stop all their harassment

of tourists on Beach Road.

Well guess I am an intolerant person..... After years of

being harassed or had attempted pick pocketing by ladyboys

in Bangkok and Pattaya, and years of seeing them

feature on ThaiVisa committing crimes on seemingly

a daily basis, I have pretty much had my fill of them.

Either ban them from Pattaya, or assign them all to

a single street. That would stop all their harassment

of tourists on Beach Road.

Or maybe put them in jail if they commit a crime?

Seems the Pattaya police are taking this seriously. The last few nights on beach road the police have been there in full force from early evening to midnight. The ladyboys are gone and the working ladies sit across the road and at the entrances to the soi's. Before police would shew off the girls once or twice a night and then they would return a few minutes later standing on the beach promenade side. Now it is quite different. I was wondering what happened until i just read the story from last sunday.

Seems the Pattaya police are taking this seriously. The last few nights on beach road the police have been there in full force from early evening to midnight. The ladyboys are gone and the working ladies sit across the road and at the entrances to the soi's. Before police would shew off the girls once or twice a night and then they would return a few minutes later standing on the beach promenade side. Now it is quite different. I was wondering what happened until i just read the story from last sunday.

This is good news.thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Ladies back in bar , ish

Lady boys back in bar or gone, i hope.

Beach road, comes back to the Tourist, hope it lasts.thumbsup.gif

"Good for the lady boys"???? These people are gender confused men dressed as women, who got their panties bunched up because some guy either laughed at them or said something they didn't like.

These people belong in a mental institution, not parading around masquerading as women and harassing tourists.

Edited by Rimmer
off topic quote removed

• 2 months later...

Ban them all from Pattaya city. Bangruray did. The place is a much nicer place now. Less crime and no! bullshit like this.

How dare you give yourself the right to make such a general judgement against a whole community of people,whosoever those people are.Do I need to remind you of Shakespear'saying"only fools generalise"?The lady boys you are asking to be "banned" are not a punch of steert dogs or stray cats,they are PEOPLE,who have RIGHTS.One of those rights is to be judged on individual basis.That means punishing each and every individual for whatever violation of law he,or she,commits

,not the whole community or family.Do you accept to go jail because some family member of yours was busted with drugs?Do you accept that your child be banned from school because some other child,who belongs to your community,broke a class room glass window,or something?Collective incriminilisation of a whole community of people is totally racist and inhuman.Germans are Nazis,why?because Hitler was.Muslims are terrorists,why?because Bin Laden was.American white police men are racists,why?because Mark Furhman was.Do you see how easy,and dangerous,collective judgment is?

Ban them all from Pattaya city. Bangruray did. The place is a much nicer place now. Less crime and no! bullshit like this.

How dare you give yourself the right to make such a general judgement against a whole community of people,whosoever those people are.Do I need to remind you of Shakespear'saying"only fools generalise"?The lady boys you are asking to be "banned" are not a punch of steert dogs or stray cats,they are PEOPLE,who have RIGHTS.One of those rights is to be judged on individual basis.That means punishing each and every individual for whatever violation of law he,or she,commits

,not the whole community or family.Do you accept to go jail because some family member of yours was busted with drugs?Do you accept that your child be banned from school because some other child,who belongs to your community,broke a class room glass window,or something?Collective incriminilisation of a whole community of people is totally racist and inhuman.Germans are Nazis,why?because Hitler was.Muslims are terrorists,why?because Bin Laden was.American white police men are racists,why?because Mark Furhman was.Do you see how easy,and dangerous,collective judgment is?

Wonder which way a "vote" would go on this one.

Wonder which way a "vote" would go on this one.

I vote ban.......