BMW Service Centre Pattaya

Hello,

Just looking to see if anyone has any experience with service at the BMW in Pattaya (Sattahip). I have used BMW in Bangkok for my last service but Pattaya is easier for me to get to, any feedback from members who have used this service centre would be greatly welcomed.

I have looked at Nelson in Chon Buri also as that gets decent reviews but Pattaya is easier to get to but just don't see much reviews from them.

Thanks

Derek

Nelson have great reviews and even apparently collect and deliver your car ?

But . . . Have have used Pattaya BMW "German Auto" (Bought the Car there) and had no problems at all

thanks for reply pattayapip have you had your car serviced from them?

If you do use them pls post back on your experience. I've always been tempted to use the new GA branch in S'hip but always looks very quiet so wondering if that means technicians are not busy=less experienced=bored and likely to monkey around, or, they have more time to do a thorough job than the 'conveyor belt' approach in BKK.

Not had a service there yet but went to get my AC sorted when it died, very efficient diagnosis and a quick recoding of the control module had it working again.

They have a similar coffee shop type thing to their Bang-na dealership, also there was plenty of cars and bikes to have a look at while waiting. Overall will be happy to use them again for future service/repairs.

• 1 month later...

Just an update took the car in for service and had the oil and filter changed, 2 hours to do the job. The kilometer service reset but they never bothered to do the date reset which is due 5/16 and its only to change the brake fluid. I didn't want to hang around so just left will go end of May for the sake of a few weeks would have thought they would have just did it both in one shot. Other than this the show room is nice and like the other showrooms in Bangkok have the cafe must be standard. Not much close by the service centre but a 10 minute walk there is a 7/11 and some restaurants which was handy. They also offer a shuttle to town and pick up if required which is a good option.

• 1 month later...

Archived