Pattaya Drug Dealer Returns to Jail

webfact

Pattaya Drug Dealer Returns to Jail

%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A2%E0%

PATTAYA: -- In the early morning hours of March 7th, police raided a house for for suspected drug dealing.

At 3:00am on Monday morning, a sting operation was conducted at a house in Ban Suan. Undercover officers pretended like they wanted to buy 20 yaba tablets and 1 bag of ice. They met with the suspected man, Khun Sompron, and found illicit substances on the premises.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221953/pattaya-drug-dealer-returns-jail/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-03-08

I do think some commercial English News publishers headline writers could do better...

Pattaya Drug Dealer Returns sent back to Jail

On reading the headline one may have imagined he was banging on the jails gates shouting "let me in"

That guy makes flying under the radar tough for himself. Anybody sees him and they are going to

jump to the right conclusion on his occupation. I hope he enjoys his vacation. whistling.gif

Proof once again that so-called severe jail sentences for drug trafficking in Thailand is a myth, unless you're a falang, then you may get life.

Yes, Thailand needs lessons from the USA, England, Australia etc in how to eliminate drugs and drug dealers .

Marvelous the way they have allowed Ice to replace heroin, marijuana etc . It really has been a masterclass in drug crime prevention.

The solution to the drug problem everywhere is for the idiots who take drugs to stop, and for people who condone it to shut up and place a huge stigma on participating to stop young people from trying in the first place.

Only when demand dries up will the drug problem go away.

Proof once again that so-called severe jail sentences for drug trafficking in Thailand is a myth, unless you're a falang, then you may get life.

Yes, Thailand needs lessons from the USA, England, Australia etc in how to eliminate drugs and drug dealers .

Marvelous the way they have allowed Ice to replace heroin, marijuana etc . It really has been a masterclass in drug crime prevention.

The solution to the drug problem everywhere is for the idiots who take drugs to stop, and for people who condone it to shut up and place a huge stigma on participating to stop young people from trying in the first place.

I do see your point; however, my conclusion to your deduction is simple: fantasy. Demand will not ever dry up, its unfortunate, but true. After all, for all those that bash and promulgate laws against prostitution are simply done so in vain. I do not have a solution to the difficult problem, perhaps Thailand should spend billions like the US and champion the 'war on drugs'...seems to be working just fine.

Half a century plus of escalating drug taking and thats been.with the world at war on both buyers and sellers. Suggests ? Well to me. demand ain't going. To go away. The energy and money behind bloody stupid open ended assault/war, needs to be redirected

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit