Video: Thai man’s hand almost severed during ferocious machete attack

snoop1130

Pathetic, cowardly men. Not one of them will have the intelligence to question what they have done and realise it is complete stupidity with no purpose at all.

These are unfortunately the people whom we all want to avoid, violence for no reason, attacks without conscience and no fear of consequences.. These are the people jails are built for, people not fit to live amongst normal people who want to simply get on with their lives in peace and safety.

One time when that old phrase makes sense,,, "lock them up, throw away the key"

im speechless. Not about the fight, well that too, but why is there not any helping him to stop the bleeding.

Because most people in Thailand dont have a clue how to save someone

no fist aid knowledge at all...

That would be vaseline then...

Absolutely brilliant.

im speechless. Not about the fight, well that too, but why is there not any helping him to stop the bleeding.

Oh I don't know about that - in my village the girls at the school are all in the red cross cadets ( they wear the pale blue outfit) the boys in the scouts. They do get some first aid instruction from staff at the local hospital, and the senior ones spend a couple of hours one afternoon a week at the hospital for a spell.

I had to go for a blood test a few years ago and two of these girls observed/assisted with drawing the blood.

Oh I don't know about that - in my village the girls at the school are all in the red cross cadets ( they wear the pale blue outfit) the boys in the scouts. They do get some first aid instruction from staff at the local hospital, and the senior ones spend a couple of hours one afternoon a week at the hospital for a spell.

I had to go for a blood test a few years ago and two of these girls observed/assisted with drawing the blood.

That's good then, so I suppose they just dont like to help because I rarely see anyone helping

they just walk or drive by and take video or pictures LOL

• 1 month later...

Not true, a passerby takes out a small cloth from his pocket, and then appears to direct people in the store to get a larger cloth, a woman comes out with a towel and is seen bending over the man to help him.