US tourist killed, 13 injured as Palestinian terrorists go on bloody rampage in Israel

webfact

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's interesting how the obsessive Israel demonization agenda of hate ignores the narrative of the history of the Jewish people for thousands of years in the diaspora that well justified that political liberation movement.

The Romans exiled Jews. Palestinians did them no harm.

As I have already PROVED with CREDIBLE evidence. The Palestinian Arabs attacked and murdered Jews for about 20 years before they started striking back in an organized way, so, once again, you are spouting nonsense. The Palestinians DID do harm. They started the violence between the two peoples and they started the conflict.

Name: -Battle of Tel Hai

Date: March 1, 1920

Responsible party: Arabs

Name: Nebi Musa riots

Date: Nebi Musa riots

Name: Jaffa riots

Date: April 4–7, 1920

Responsible parties: Arabs

Name: Palestine Riots

Date: August 23–26,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_and_massacres_in_Mandatory_Palestine

It's always amusing when posters cite Wikipedia and throw around the words credible" and "proved". Sorry, that should have been "PROVED" and "CREDIBLE". rolleyes.gif

It's even more amusing when these very same posters deride the use of Wikipedia when they disagree with the information.

So, for example, an undeniably Islamophobic, Muslim demonizer intent on spreading hatred towards Muslims could sign on to Wikipedia and add the phrases, Responsible parties: Arabs" time and time again. And then that same person could copy and paste that information onto a Thai based message board.

Not saying that's what happened. I'm just saying it certainly could have. wink.png

You are quick to falsely accuse others of fabrication, but the silence is deafening when you are caught red handed and asked to quote proof.

I HAVE provided proof of your dishonest posts over and over again. Just today I produced the whole quote that you purposely cut to give a different meaning. You cut lines before and after the ones you took out of context.You have done the same thing with the same quote many times before.

I am not going to go back through thousands of your dishonest posts every time you demand it to prove something that I have pointed out to you numerous times before. You post untruthful information constantly and everyone who has been posting here for any length of time has seen it. You are fooling no one who is interested in actual facts.

Edited by Ulysses G.

It's interesting how the obsessive Israel demonization agenda of hate ignores the narrative of the history of the Jewish people for thousands of years in the diaspora that well justified that political liberation movement.

The Romans exiled Jews. Palestinians did them no harm.

As I have already PROVED with CREDIBLE evidence. The Palestinian Arabs attacked and murdered Jews for about 20 years before they started striking back in an organized way, so, once again, you are spouting nonsense. The Palestinians DID do harm. They started the violence between the two peoples and they started the conflict.

Name: -Battle of Tel Hai

Date: March 1, 1920

Name: Nebi Musa riots

Date: Nebi Musa riots

Name: Jaffa riots

Date: April 4–7, 1920

Name: Palestine Riots

Date: August 23–26,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_and_massacres_in_Mandatory_Palestine

It's always amusing when posters cite Wikipedia and throw around the words credible" and "proved". Sorry, that should have been "PROVED" and "CREDIBLE".

It's even more amusing when these very same posters deride the use of Wikipedia when they disagree with the information.

So, for example, an undeniably Islamophobic, Muslim demonizer intent on spreading hatred towards Muslims could sign on to Wikipedia and add the phrases, Responsible parties: Arabs" time and time again. And then that same person could copy and paste that information onto a Thai based message board.

Not saying that's what happened. I'm just saying it certainly could have.

Only the same thing has been on there for years. It was there yesterday and it will be there tomorrow and anyone can check the link to make sure. Nice try at denying the FACTS though. Denial of clear evidence and proven facts is the one thing that you seem to excel at.

Edited by Ulysses G.

You are quick to falsely accuse others of fabrication, but the silence is deafening when you are caught red handed and asked to quote proof.

I HAVE provided proof of your dishonest posts over and over again. Just today I produced the whole quote that you purposely cut to give a different meaning. You cut lines before and after the ones you took out of context.You have done the same thing with the same quote many times before.

I am not going to go back through thousands of your dishonest posts every time you demand it to prove something that I have pointed out to you numerous times before. You post untruthful information constantly and everyone who has been posting here for any length of time has seen it. You are fooling no one who is interested in actual facts.

I usually quote links to my posts and allow readers to judge for themselves.
All you do in the post above is demonstrate how two faced Herzl the founder of Zionism was.
Disagree with me by all means, but please simply address the issues in future, without attempting to besmirch the poster.

Disagree with me by all means, but please simply address the issues in future, without attempting to besmirch the poster.

Quit constantly posting doctored quotes, false quotes, false information and blatant lies and no one will have to "besmirch" you by pointing it out.

Edited by Ulysses G.

My condolences to the loved ones of the American killed. I do not condone the murder of civilians within the 67 borders of Israel, if they are not assisting the IDF or the occupation.

When not lying you drip insincerity instead. Your caveats are so ridiculous, perhaps you would approve of your beloved terrorists asking their victims to fill in a questionnaire to see whether or not they warrant murdering.

P.S Palestinian news channels are referring to the murderer as a martyr and the American victim as a settler. They seem to have the same problem with facts as you do.

so what that US guy doing there? travelling a beautiful country and checking fire works?

My condolences to the loved ones of the American killed. I do not condone the murder of civilians within the 67 borders of Israel, if they are not assisting the IDF or the occupation.

When not lying you drip insincerity instead. Your caveats are so ridiculous, perhaps you would approve of your beloved terrorists asking their victims to fill in a questionnaire to see whether or not they warrant murdering.

P.S Palestinian news channels are referring to the murderer as a martyr and the American victim as a settler. They seem to have the same problem with facts as you do.

so what that US guy doing there? travelling a beautiful country and checking fire works?

wasn't it you the one that called that an American was killed BS??

If you had read any of the threads about the American, the head guy

from the US school gave info on why he was there.

I guess it's easier to make bs remarks.

rice555

"so what that US guy doing there? travelling a beautiful country and checking fire works?"

This is what YOU said in post number 25 on 9 March at 11:09 on this very thread:

"there is a travel warning and US citizens strongly recommended for not visiting Israel. How come a university can send their young people there? This needs to be investigated by US officials!"

followed by this little gem:

"it is the fault of the university sending those young and possibly clueless guys to a danger - war zone originated from illegal Israeli occupation, nothign (sic) else."

You knew six days ago why he was there yet here you are trying to stir things up again.

You are either incredibly stupid or a classic troll. I lean towards the troll.