Why?

2long

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

Edited by farangsay

Why is gypsy the only the only word I can think of without a vowel in it?

As the GYPSY got into RHYTHM singing the HYMN, he was overcome with sadness at the thought of his friend in the CRYPT below. His friend was well loved. The relatives had a wonderful etching of a LYNX being led by a beautiful NYMPH engraved at the front of the crypt. Her beauty was such as to raise feelings of desire - would not a TRYST with a woman of such beauty in the romantic half-light of a SYZYGY be pleasurable indeed?

Edited by Ping

As the GYPSY got into RHYTHM singing the HYMN, he was overcome with sadness at the thought of his friend in the CRYPT below. His friend was well loved. The relatives had a wonderful etching of a LYNX being led by a beautiful NYMPH engraved at the front of the crypt. Her beauty was such as to raise feelings of desire - would not a TRYST with a woman of such beauty in the romantic half-light of a SYZYGY be pleasurable indeed?

Very Good. And why didn't Ping spot WHY as another word that has no vowels in it?

WHY are you so smart?

Why does some people have no any sense of hiuour,irony and sarcasm?

Why do some people find arrogance humorous?

Why joke about shooting tourists when the freedom of gun ownership has brought so much misery?

Why do some need to direct their humour/irony/sarcasm to topics that can bring distress to others?

Why do we need this sort of 'humour' with the misery that is going on down south?

Why don't you go back on your medication ?

Very Good. And why didn't Ping spot WHY as another word that has no vowels in it?

What is it that causes us to miss the blindingly obvious? :o

What is it that causes us to miss the blindingly obvious? :o

why am i posting here ,i must get a life <_<

To the moderators;

Seeing as I am the OP and that the quality of this thread's posts has gone downhill (steeply) over the last feew months, I really wouldn't mind one little bit if it was closed.

For those who feel like disagreeing, take a reality check (and a look at the posts) and bid it farewell.

I'd like to say a big thanks to all those who have contributed sensible posts and given it five big gold stars.

So long from 2long