Boxing gloves/Bag gloves

inbangkok

Anyone know a store with a selection of boxing gloves and bag gloves in central Bangkok? Supersport only carries a few, cheap Everlast brand ones which are not very good quality. I am currently using a pair of MMA gloves but my hands and wrists are taking a beating because I hit the heavy bag quite hard. Time to get a pair of proper heavy bag gloves.

Thanks. I will check it out.

Next to impact exhibitionhalls there are many white highrise condominiums, a whole bunch of them. Those outlets are between those buildings and Impact, behind the outdoor parkinglots.

Just ask for the Nike store and you 'll see the boxinggear in the shop next to it. I haven't been inside but i saw it through the window.

But if you want the best quality it's more safe to order it online i guess. Maybe also cheaper. Also Impact sometimes has a big sportsexpo with loads of sportequipment...just check their website.

Thanks. I will check it out.

Next to impact exhibitionhalls there are many white highrise condominiums, a whole bunch of them. Those outlets are between those buildings and Impact, behind the outdoor parkinglots.

Just ask for the Nike store and you 'll see the boxinggear in the shop next to it. I haven't been inside but i saw it through the window.

But if you want the best quality it's more safe to order it online i guess. Maybe also cheaper. Also Impact sometimes has a big sportsexpo with loads of sportequipment...just check their website.

I don't really need the best quality. Something of moderate quality is OK. I have ordered online before and have not really liked the fit. And considering how hard it is to return things in Thailand, I would like to try them on first.