Finnish Man’s Fall From Pattaya Balcony Ruled a Suicide

snoop1130

Finnish Man’s Fall From Pattaya Balcony Ruled a Suicide
By Chayanit Itthipongmaetee

14580349941458035007l.jpg
The Angket Condominium in Pattaya. Photo: Google

PATTAYA — A 78-year-old Finnish man was found dead 10 floors below the condominium balcony police said he jumped from this morning near Jomtien Beach.

The man, who reportedly lived on the fourth floor of the Angket Condominium, left a note for a friend in Swedish before going up to the 10th floor to jump from a hallway balcony, according to Lt. Nakornrat Nonsilad of Pattaya Police Station.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1458034994

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-03-15

Suspected Suicide Victim Found At Foot Of 15 Storey Building in Pattaya
Pattaya One

%E0%B8%9D%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B9%88%E0%

PATTAYA -- On Tuesday morning at 10:00 am the body of Finnish National Mr. Kilvonen Unto Ilmari was found at the foot of a building in Soi Watboonkanchanaram.

Mr. Mr.Kilvonen Unto Ilmari a 78 year old native of Finland is thought to have gone up to the 10th floor of the building at Angket Pattaya, Soi Watboonkanchanaram.

Mr. Kilvonen’s body was found at the scene bloodied and with broken limbs. Wearing only a T-shirt and Shorts he was located lying dead near the parking ramp wall.
Officers went to his room on the fourth floor to check and found a suicide note on the dining table.

A Thai resident who took care of the building said that the deceased lived here for over 10 years. She said Mr. Ilmari often complained that the stress of his many problems had made him ill.

Full Story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/222126/suspected-suicide-victim-found-foot-15-storey-building-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-03-15

Maybe the following should posted on the notice board of all high-rise buildings...

... Samaritans of Thailand ...

Bangkok:
02-713-6791 (ENGLISH)

24 hours/day, 7 days/week

02-713-6793 (THAI)

12 noon - 22:00 hrs, 7 days/week

maybe he was sick and could not take it anymore......quick relief..but why stress in Thailand, people are much nicer and smile a lot....

Don't let the 'smiling faces' fool you. There was actually an old song that describes this place.

maybe he was sick and could not take it anymore......quick relief..but why stress in Thailand, people are much nicer and smile a lot....

Don't let the 'smiling faces' fool you. There was actually an old song that describes this place.

Yes;

tuff guys tumble, can't be to careful with your company (all in the first verse) speaks for itself really

First retired and then committing suicide? Makes no sense. RIP, old fellow.Death walks behind you.

It makes sense if he was incurably ill and suffering, he had the courage to chose his own time of exit, i would prefer pills myself.

RIP but in all honesty what a way to go and it takes a lot of courage to jump knowing that you will die, painless, doubt that, I appreciate one does not wish to linger longer in pain and unhappiness, but as others have said there has got to be a better way.

Poor feller at peace now hopefully.

The song is "The Back Stabbers " by the O'Jays can view it on YouTube

Smile a lot? That is a virtue? Maybe for shallow quantity seekers.

While the fake knock-off brigades are disciplining JJ and border counterfeit peddlers they should rid the country of all the fake Thai smiles.

Edited by arrowsdawdle

Jumping gets attention, while falling asleep and dying from narcotics barely gets noticed....

Sounded like he could not handle the stress here (as per the article)., and wanted to make it known. Very sad. I am sure, with caring people and some financial relief...he would of been happier. Once again..I am not saying he did not have the right to kill himself...so lets not go through all that.

Plan your retirement....and leave a bridge standing, if you find you cannot handle it here.

Edited by slipperylobster

Maybe the following should posted on the notice board of all high-rise buildings...

... Samaritans of Thailand ...

Bangkok:

02-713-6791 (ENGLISH)

24 hours/day, 7 days/week

02-713-6793 (THAI)

12 noon - 22:00 hrs, 7 days/week

Maybe they should hand out plastic bags and large elastic bands instead, Apparently its a much nicer way to go as you just fall asleep. RIP to the brave ones who jump!

Smile a lot? That is a virtue? Maybe for shallow quantity seekers.

While the fake knock-off brigades are disciplining JJ and border counterfeit peddlers they should rid the country of all the fake Thai smiles.

Smile a lot is far better than in the West where it's look as miserable as sin!

You obviously mix with the wrong people.

RIP Finnish man

Edited by Anon999

First retired and then committing suicide? Makes no sense. RIP, old fellow.Death walks behind you.

It makes sense if he was incurably ill and suffering, he had the courage to chose his own time of exit, i would prefer pills myself.

Once again a great Pattaya One photo of the depressed old bloke splattered on the concrete for his family to

remember him by.

Pills you say. I reckon I would try to OD on kamagra pills. With a dozen Soi 6 nurses to assist me.