Krabi kratom theif found dead near tree

webfact

Krabi kratom theif found dead near tree
Phuket Gazette

k.jpeg
Police have yet to rule out foul play in the unidentified man's death. Photo: Kritsada Mueanhawong

KRABI: -- Police have not ruled out foul play in the death of an unidentified man who was found dead in Krabi yesterday.

Police found the shirtless body of the man lying on the ground, clutching kratom leaves in his hand, near an empty bungalow in Khlong Thom.

“We believe the man received a fatal electric shock, as about two meters away from his body was a kratom tree with electric wires around it,” said Capt Methee Thongkham of the Khlong Thom Police.

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Krabi-kratom-theif-found-dead-near-tree/63445?desktopversion

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-03-16

Am I reading this right but the article appears to be suggesting the man was busy stealing Kratom leaves when he was electrocuted by wires that had been previously placed around the tree by someone to prevent an unsuspecting thief from getting away with it.

I guess the only real issue is what if it had been a child playing near the tree?

I hope the irresponsible murderer is dealt with properly.

Am I reading this right but the article appears to be suggesting the man was busy stealing Kratom leaves when he was electrocuted by wires that had been previously placed around the tree by someone to prevent an unsuspecting thief from getting away with it.

I guess the only real issue is what if it had been a child playing near the tree?

You are correct but that is a big IF. It appears that one drug dealer killed another drug dealer

thief. I don't use drugs but I also don't judge those that do. That is there thing. So in short a

thief was electrocuted while stealing, I am not too concerned, and I doubt the police will be

either. coffee1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Shit happens...you have no business on private property without permission by the owner..got it? This is not Kansas Dorthy.

Archived