Thai motorbike taxi driver arrested for nicking 4,000 pairs of women’s knickers

snoop1130

Thai motorbike taxi driver arrested for nicking 4,000 pairs of women’s knickers
Thaivisa Reporters

post-249866-0-21821100-1458131600_thumb.

Image: yaklai.com

BANGKOK:-- A man has been paraded by in front of Thai media having been accused of stealing almost 4,000 pairs of women’s knickers and bras.

The 54 year old motorbike taxi driver was photographed next to an enormous pile of women’s underwear at a police press briefing on Wednesday afternoon.

However, police have so far been unable to charge the man because no one has made an official complaint and neighbours have reportedly been too embarrassed to talk to police.

Police also revealed that this is the second time the man had been arrested for such an incident.

In 2010, he was found to be in possession of 10,000 items of underwear that he said he had taken from washing lines and clothes racks around Bangkok.

He was subsequently jailed before being released in 2013. The man’s wife, who has since left him, asked for a divorce because she was so embarrassed, officers revealed.

Police added that they will have no option to release the man unless a victim comes forward.

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-16

Only lowclass selfish people hang their underwear on the street. If he could grab it it shouldn't be there anyway...

I have a neighbour who drives his rack of washed underwear onto the middle of the street and leaves it there to dry in the sun, in the moobaan, the house next to his is even for sale....

He should be sentenced to 5 years hard labor in a female penitentiary and be responsible for washing all the undergarments there.

The cure for his ailment is similar to the Midas touch.

Edited by trogers

"The mans wife, who has since left him, asked for a divorce because she was so embarrassed"

Its hard to understand why she left. How many husbands bring lingerie home to their wife each day unless of course, they were always the wrong size.

"The mans wife, who has since left him, asked for a divorce because she was so embarrassed"

Its hard to understand why she left. How many husbands bring lingerie home to their wife each day unless of course, they were always the wrong size.

"How many husbands bring lingerie home to their wife each day unless of course, they were always the wrong size."

It wasn't the fact they were the wrong size that his wife divorced him. It was the fact that the guy was wearing them when he went to bed.

Only lowclass selfish people hang their underwear on the street. If he could grab it it shouldn't be there anyway...

I have a neighbour who drives his rack of washed underwear onto the middle of the street and leaves it there to dry in the sun, in the moobaan, the house next to his is even for sale....

This is a heartless remark. A lot of Thai's (low class selfish people) do not have the option but to hang their washing out side their houses (in the streets).

You obviously have never walked the myriad of alleyways in Bangkok, which people call home - and happy, cheerful, and friendly people they generally are.

Shame on you.

I'll have to send the Mrs to the station to see if they recovered her nicked knickers. For whatever reasons, her knickers, over the years, seem to be a hot target of the knicker nickers network.

I am sitting in a restaurant alone and I read the headline and burst out laughing. Everybody is looking at me. Hahaha.

Did you pass your coffee though your nose?

How many knickers and a knicker nicker nick,

if a knicker nicker could nick knickers?

<X5 very fast>

He should be sentenced to 5 years hard labor in a female penitentiary and be responsible for washing all the undergarments there.

The cure for his ailment is similar to the Midas touch.

That would be no punishment for him.

He would be in heaven! lol!