3 days after causing 2 road deaths, auto scion not yet charged

webfact

His lawyer will argue that the "lowly" people what died were blocking his way and thus caused the accident. Then payments of blood monies and brown envelopes for police and courts.

Done.

Edited by arunsakda

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is new? Typical Thai culture. I have an overpriced luxury car, so I am more important than you. And I can drive like a wild idiot. I see the same type of road attitude from Thais of all ages. The more luxurious the car, the wilder they drive.

Digusting

And he probably has Big money so will buy his way out of the incident. Like the Red Bull owners son And the Generals Daughter.

What's with all the sanctimonious drivel here? One of the reasons I like this country is that if you have enough money, you can buy your way out of any sort of trouble.

So I guess you're OK if a rich Thai brat kills you or a family member, and then just pays their way out? You wouldn't demand justice for your loved ones and would just be glad taking a bit of petty cash to keep quiet? Nice...

Not really enough description in this article to jump to conclusions.

Maybe the Mercedes front tyre was flat and he lost control. Maybe the other car hit his after getting a flat tyre.

Look forward to hearing the evidence and if guilty seeing the driver punished accordingly.

I think you need to see the video of the manslaughter of the two people. This moron driving at what appeared to be, 100mph, drove into the back of this car while the car was travelling on the inside lane at what appeared to be, a lawful speed!

He hit the car so hard he pushed the rear wheels under the passenger seats......He needs to die!! sad.pngbah.gifwai.gif

His lawyer will argue that the "lowly" people what died were blocking his way and thus caused the accident. Then payments of blood monies and brown envelopes for police and courts.

Done.

But if the victims are not 'lowly' people and come from families that have connections themselves, it could make things more difficult for him.

It seems the guy has,at last, been charged today ...for reckless driving only, ...no manslaughter charges pressed!

Some fat brown envelopes delivered to the fat boys-in-brown...?

He was charged with deadly reckless driving, did they down grade it ?

What's with all the sanctimonious drivel here? One of the reasons I like this country is that if you have enough money, you can buy your way out of any sort of trouble.

Huh? So you are going to put yourself or a family member in hospital so you can get some money? Lazy s**t, do some work for your money! coffee1.gif

Say what?????? To make myself clear here: if you have lots of money and you get into trouble, you can pay off the authorities and then you are no longer in any trouble. Can I make myself any clearer here?

Huh? So you are going to put yourself or a family member in hospital so you can get some money? Lazy s**t, do some work for your money! coffee1.gif

Say what?????? To make myself clear here: if you have lots of money and you get into trouble, you can pay off the authorities and then you are no longer in any trouble. Can I make myself any clearer here?

And you think that's a good thing?

Spoken like a true morally responsible upstanding, self-centred citizen of the world, this country needs a lot more people just like yourself so it can advance from the dark ages.

Spoken like a true morally responsible upstanding, self-centred citizen of the world, this country needs a lot more people just like yourself so it can advance from the dark ages.

I'd be interesting to see this person's response if the one's killed were his kids or relatives. I think we'd have gotten a different response.

I'd be interesting to see this person's response if the one's killed were his kids or relatives. I think we'd have gotten a different response.

Correct.

He didn't quite get his name correct, he made mistake by adding push.

The Thai media does so love to use the word 'scion'. He owns the dealership. Thus he isn't an 'auto scion'.

You are mistaken and the Thai media is right.

His father owns a massive wheel manufacturing company. The imported car dealership was purchased for him, the position of owner simply involves collecting profits earned by the hard work of his staff and being able to drive the imported cars when he feels like it. He is in fact a playboy living on Daddy's money.

He owns the imported car dealership in the same way as Panthongthae Shinawatra owns an advertising agency.

"Auto scion" is being applied correctly.

Edited by Briggsy

• 4 weeks later...

Correct.

He didn't quite get his name correct, he made mistake by adding push.

Sent via a series of tubes