Is it too late to stop the Donald Trump machine?

webfact

I'm wearing a tin foil hat?

Dude, trump is the CONSPIRACY THEORY candidate.

Remember how he started his political career? As a leader in the RACIST "birther" conspiracy theory movement saying Obama wasn't American. The pompous moron actually paid people to go to Hawaii to do research. Since then, he continues to spout garbage conspiracy theories. He's a psychopathic vindictive demagogue and most Americans are realizing that. The more you see him, the more his total INSANITY is revealed.

I will be honest. I have ZERO respect for my fellow Americans that support his fascist movement. I realize the feeling is often mutual for opposing him. Yes, Americans are very divided. trump is making that MUCH WORSE.

The country has never been more divided on race or gender issues than it is now. Trump is probably more of a liberal than he is a conservative on many issues and he is soft on social issues and to me that is good. American needs reform. Those fighting it are being manipulated by the established party structure that has been telling them how to think most of their lives. Time for a shakeup.

For the record I knew Bernie Sanders long before anyone here had even heard of him. I like Bernie's idea about a single payer national health care system but the rest of his ideas won't work too well in today's world. Furthermore Bernie will lose to the established candidate which is Hillary Clinton.

Trump says what he thinks even though I may or may not agree with him. He is not a scripted puppet like so many.

Every candidate has positive and negatives. Would I like to see other candidates? Yes of course but that is not the way the "one party - two party" system has been designed.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember how he started his political career? As a leader in the RACIST "birther" conspiracy theory movement saying Obama wasn't American. The pompous moron actually paid people to go to Hawaii to do research. Since then, he continues to spout garbage conspiracy theories. He's a psychopathic vindictive demagogue and most Americans are realizing that. The more you see him, the more his total INSANITY is revealed.

I will be honest. I have ZERO respect for my fellow Americans that support his fascist movement. I realize the feeling is often mutual for opposing him. Yes, Americans are very divided. trump is making that MUCH WORSE.

Not really.

Many would believe that you and just only two or three others

are foaming at the mouth, rehashing the same krap you hear from obscure tabloids.

Sort of like kids throwing their porridge, hoping some of it sticks to the wall.

None of it makes any sense.

Sounds like you guys lost your bet..and are just throwing tantrums.

Don't gamble on this election, dudes.

all four of you.

Edited by slipperylobster

So if a guy manufacturers a few pieces outside country and maybe not by choice then he is a hypocrite. Grow up.

Why don't you "grow up"?

The point is that the bloke has slagged off companies left and right for moving manufacturing abroad yet that's exactly what *he* did to trouser more money.

He's a liar and a hypocrite.

You're in denial.

So if a guy manufacturers a few pieces outside country and maybe not by choice then he is a hypocrite. Grow up.

Why don't you "grow up"?

The point is that the bloke has slagged off companies left and right for moving manufacturing abroad yet that's exactly what *he* did to trouser more money.

You're in denial.

Haha this guy really has a lot of panties in a knot. Lighten up. You should be thankful you get Trump after the next eletion and not Hilary and Billary.

Ex-employees on Trump University: 'A fraudulent scheme' and 'a total lie'

Among the harshest critics of Trump University were some of the people who used to work there.

"In sworn statements released this week as part of a federal class action lawsuit, former employees complained of unethical sales techniques,

unqualified instructors and widely unsatisfied students."

"These people did not necessarily have real estate experience, but they were skilled at high-pressure sales," Sommer said in her statement.

"I recall that some consumers had showed up who were homeless and could not afford the seminars, yet I overheard Trump University representatives telling them, 'it's ok; just max out your credit card.'"

"I resigned from my position in May 2007 because I believe that Trump University was engaging in misleading, fraudulent and dishonest conduct," said Ronald Schnackenberg, who said in his statement he had been a sales manager for six months.

He said he believed it was a "fraudulent scheme and that it preyed on the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money."

The Wall Street Funded, Flip-Flopping, Mafia Associated, RNC Lapdog, Big Oil/Fracking Boot Licker, Draft Dodging, Tax Evading, Lying, Self-Proclaimed billionaire,

Bloviator's chickens are only starting to come home to roost. thumbsup.gif

Presidential material? facepalm.gif

Dunning Kruger

Edited by iReason

Why don't you "grow up"?

You're in denial.

Haha this guy really has a lot of panties in a knot. Lighten up. You should be thankful you get Trump after the next eletion and not Hilary and Billary.

I think you should stick your fingers in your ears, avoid hearing the truth and attack anyone who doesn't agree with you.

After all, that's what your hero does.

Why don't you "grow up"?

You're in denial.

I think you should stick your fingers in your ears, avoid hearing the truth and attack anyone who doesn't agree with you.

I believe that is the ignore button. But I'm not sure. I think we have an expert named JT if you have any questions.biggrin.png

He's a psychopathic vindictive demagogue and most Americans are realizing that.

May be I'm missing something here, but what I'm seeing is Trump gaining ground every day that passes. You know, he's taken the GOP nomination and is now neck and neck with Hillbilly in the polls.

Have you conducted your own straw poll that unequivocally proves your point? I thought not.

May be I'm missing something here, but what I'm seeing is Trump gaining ground every day that passes. You know, he's taken the GOP nomination and is now neck and neck with Hillbilly in the polls.

Have you conducted your own straw poll that unequivocally proves your point? I thought not.

I don't think Trump polls well among the non hetero crowd in Pattaya. I was at a bar in Boys town a few nights ago and saw many more Hillary tee shirts than Trump tee shirts although that may not be an accurate way to count.

Edited by Scotwight

Trump throws tantrum after reporters do their job

"The truth of the matter is that reporters have very good reasons to take Trump's claims with a grain of salt,

and to ignore the name-calling, mockery and insults he uses to try and distract journalists from double-checking nearly everything he says."

"Trump routinely and repeatedly says many, many things that are simply untrue. biggrin.png

Not only were members of the press justified in skeptically asking Trump to prove he made the donations he'd boasted about,

we -- are especially required to verify any of the candidate's assertions, because they so often turn out to be at odds with the facts."

"In the case at hand, Trump made a big deal of his claims -- announced on national television in January -- that he had raised $6 million to donate to veterans organizations,
including $1 million of his own money. That turned out to be not quite true: Trump only coughed up the million on May 24, months after his promise -- on the same day that
sharp-eyed Washington Post reporters called to find out if and when the donation had occurred." whistling.gif
The crass huckstering of the Bloviator is no match for proper investigative journalism.
The glare of the spotlight is only going to shine brighter on this cheap charlatan. thumbsup.gif
As well it should.
Dunning Kruger

Why don't you "grow up"?

You're in denial.

Actually you appear to be doing most of the attacking on the board lol. Secondly, Trump is not my hero but rather the only choice among a bunch of hack puppets. If you think Hillary is a better choice good for you but don't cry when she loses.

My "agenda" is opposing the most dangerous American political movement in my lifetime ... the trump fascist movement. No mystery about it.

Oh come on. Quit the inflammatory rhetoric. Fascist? What we have now is corporate Fascism I don't see the connection between Trump who is free enterprise and less government fits fascism. Fascism is an easy derogatory term to throw around like nazi etc and most people who use it are really lowering themselves. I thought you were intellectually above such rhetoric?

Watch his rallies. Compare to Mussolini rallies. Enough said.

You better believe it, dude.

A significant percentage of Americans and many people all across the world correctly consider the trump American fascist movement as extremely dangerous.

Yes, there will be a battle royale to stop him.

Are you wearing a tin foil hat when you write this? You can't be serious? I think you need a tme out. JT go to your corner! cheesy.gif

He's talking about Trump the racist birther and that's just one of Trump's trash talk garbage by a wildman lunatic crackpot ignoramus strongman.

Anyone who doesn't accept the viable and real characterisations of Trump the unique American Mussolini can write his congressman or MP. Or pen off a complaint to the Republican National Convention thought police who are also opposed to the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

If the foo shits wear it.

Oh come on. Quit the inflammatory rhetoric. Fascist? What we have now is corporate Fascism I don't see the connection between Trump who is free enterprise and less government fits fascism. Fascism is an easy derogatory term to throw around like nazi etc and most people who use it are really lowering themselves. I thought you were intellectually above such rhetoric?

Watch his rallies. Compare to Mussolini rallies. Enough said.

You better believe it, dude.

A significant percentage of Americans and many people all across the world correctly consider the trump American fascist movement as extremely dangerous.

Yes, there will be a battle royale to stop him.

Are you wearing a tin foil hat when you write this? You can't be serious? I think you need a tme out. JT go to your corner! cheesy.gif

He's talking about Trump the racist birther and that's just one of Trump's trash talk garbage by a wildman lunatic crackpot ignoramus strongman.

Anyone who doesn't accept the viable and real characterisations of Trump the unique American Mussolini can write his congressman or MP. Or pen off a complaint to the Republican National Convention thought police who are also opposed to the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

If the foo shits wear it.

I believe you are posing as an American today and in that context what is an MP?

I don't think Trump polls well among the non hetero crowd in Pattaya. I was at a bar in Boys town a few nights ago and saw many more Hillary tee shirts than Trump tee shirts although that may not be an accurate way to count.

Too much info Scotwight, I don't want to know about your private life. But if it's all consensual and everybody's happy then go for it. Knock yourself out!

Too much info Scotwight, I don't want to know about your private life. But if it's all consensual and everybody's happy then go for it. Knock yourself out!

I'm in a very small demographic in Thailand. Retired Metrosexopat middle class any one but Hillary supporters.

I'm in a very small demographic in Thailand. Retired Metrosexopat middle class any one but Hillary supporters.

Anyone?... so you're anyone's? fair enough...

Not really.

are foaming at the mouth, rehashing the same krap you hear from obscure tabloids.

Sort of like kids throwing their porridge, hoping some of it sticks to the wall.

all four of you.

Tell everyone how Donald Trump supports, defends, protects, preserves, the Bill of Rights.

Never mind anyone else -- no deflective political rhetoric needs to be tried to avoid the questions, the issues, with the Bill of Rights in the Constitution first and foremost.

Advise us concerning what Trump has said, done, indicated, he supports Amendments 1 - 10 of the Constitution. We know about the Second Amendment, which is likely the only Amendment of the ten Trump is remotely aware of.

Never mind Trump's bucks. Tell us what Trump has said or done that support the Bill of Rights. The guy wants to be Potus. That starts with the Constitution. To include the Fourteenth Amendment that provides the equal protection of the laws to everyone residing in the United States. By the 14th Amendment, every person in the United States is a legal person -- no ifs ands or buts.

The Constitution.

Trump University 'playbooks' offer glimpse of ruthless business practices

More than 400 pages of released Trump University files describe how staff should target financial weaknesses to sell high-priced real estate courses

"The documents contained an undated “personal message” from Trump to new enrollees at the school: “Only doers get rich. I know that in these three packed days,

you will learn everything to make a million dollars within the next 12 months.”

"It’s time you fix your broken plan, bring in Mr. Trump’s top instructors and certified millionaire mentors and allow us to put you and keep you on the right track.

Your plan is BROKEN and WE WILL help you fix it."

"New York attorney general Eric Schneiderman, who has also sued Trump University, renewed his attacks on Trump on Tuesday.

“You are not allowed to protect the trade secrets of a three-card Monte game,” Schneiderman said.

“If you look at the facts of this case, this shows someone who was absolutely shameless in his willingness to lie to people,

to say whatever it took to induce them into his phony seminars”

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/31/donald-trump-university-playbook-real-estate-courses

"Absolutely shameless in his willingness to lie to people, to say whatever it took.." laugh.png

Pretty definitive.

All this phoney, huckstering sound familiar Lemmings? cheesy.gif

Dunning Kruger

Edited by iReason

Anyone?... so you're anyone's? fair enough...

I'm very well informed. I've done my homework. As a result of many years of research into the background of Hillary I would vote for almost anyone else. Mussolini or Haile Selassie or most other folks even Bernie Sanders. A lot of my friends in Pattaya feel the same way. I think as more information comes out the anyone but Hillary even Mussolini demo will become a big movement.

Edited by Scotwight

American's really have a crap choice to make in their next election.

I certainly wouldn't trust Hilary, but the Dems haven't got anyone else they're stuck.

I think Trump has an ego big enough to carry out some of his campaign promises.

I really love watching this election circus when it comes around

"Yes we can, yes we can"..........did we?

Obama has been good to the LGBT crowd . In fact, that's the only demographic that seems to have gotten some benefit from his 8 years...Hillary would be the obvious sucessor to that

Not really.

all four of you.

Tell everyone how Donald Trump supports, defends, protects, preserves, the Bill of Rights.

Never mind anyone else -- no deflective political rhetoric needs to be tried to avoid the questions, the issues, with the Bill of Rights in the Constitution first and foremost.

Advise us concerning what Trump has said, done, indicated, he supports Amendments 1 - 10 of the Constitution. We know about the Second Amendment, which is likely the only Amendment of the ten Trump is remotely aware of.

Never mind Trump's bucks. Tell us what Trump has said or done that support the Bill of Rights. The guy wants to be Potus. That starts with the Constitution. To include the Fourteenth Amendment that provides the equal protection of the laws to everyone residing in the United States. By the 14th Amendment, every person in the United States is a legal person -- no ifs ands or buts.

The Constitution.

You guys are really in left field about the bill of rights.

Are you certain you understand what they are?

Trump is not going to change anything on America's Bill of Rights.

Interpretation is a Judicial Power...not an Executive Power.

Then it takes the Legislative Branch to enact any Judicially approved interpretations.

There is years of lobbying, veto's and politics involved.

You see..it's not as easy as you believe. There is no fantasy scenario where Trump shuts down all 3 branches of the government.

silly.

What you don't understand, is that our Government is built on Checks and Balances.

It was something you should of read in grammar school, or junior high school.

There are no Dictators or Fascists or Communists or Monarchy's in our system.

You are deeply confused...as are your friends. You must have many sleepless nights imagining the Powers Trump will have..

when actually, he will be struggling hard just kicking Democrats in the Butt to to build the economy, better trade, and employment.

Your fears are unfounded...and way out of proportion. First you call Trump an idiot, and then you think he can change the whole American Government in 4 short years.

*** as much as I want Hillary to lose, I would be more worried about who Trump picks as Vice President. With all these weirdos around, who knows what measures they will take to get him out of office....impeached, or perhaps worse. I fear for the man....

If something should happen to him, the VP would be sworn in. A very strong possibility of that.

considering all the malcontents on the Democratic/Liberal side...who will probably start some kind of trouble.

Edited by slipperylobster

Not really.

all four of you.

The Constitution.

You guys are really in left field about the bill of rights.

Are you certain you understand what they are?

Trump is not going to change anything on America's Bill of Rights.

Interpretation is a Judicial Power...not an Executive Power.

Then it takes the Legislative Branch to enact any Judicially approved interpretations.

There is years of lobbying, veto's and politics involved.

You see..it's not as easy as you believe. There is no fantasy scenario where Trump shuts down all 3 branches of the government.

silly.

What you don't understand, is that our Government is built on Checks and Balances.

It was something you should of read in grammar school, or junior high school.

There are no Dictators or Fascists or Communists or Monarchy's in our system.

You are deeply confused...as are your friends. You must have many sleepless nights imagining the Powers Trump will have..

when actually, he will be struggling hard just kicking Democrats in the Butt to to build the economy, better trade, and employment.

Your fears are unfounded...and way out of proportion. First you call Trump an idiot, and then you think he can change the whole American Government in 4 short years.

wacko.

There seem to be a few posters in these threads who think the President can, on their own, change the Constitution, launch nuclear strikes..........just anything they want

While preaching: "you should of read in grammar school, or junior high school." laugh.png

And using: Should "of" and grammar in the same sentence. facepalm.gif

That's rich.

'murica...

Dunning Kruger

Edited by iReason

The trump fanatics support him on the bizarre premise that he'll magically stop being insane if elected to the most powerful office on the planet. Beyond idiotic. This has happened to other nations. Learn from history. trump is massively dangerous and his movement is far from normal. Down with nihilism.

Edited by Jingthing