Carpenter needed for custom door and window screens

ecline

Hi,

Does anyone know of a good carpenter? Our house has a lot of doors and windows framed in wood, but they have no screens on them. Kind of a major design flaw on my part, but there ya go. We have four sliding glass doors, and a bunch of windows. I want the screens to be framed in wood so that they match with the design of our house. It is a pretty big job as the sliding doors will have to be re-hung so space can be made for screens, and all windows are non-standard sizes.

We went to Thaweephan and had them give us a quote. They are really, really expensive. In the end I will pay their price if I have to, but I would like to first see if there is an alternative. I have all the engineering drawings Thaweephan made. They look quite reasonable, so anyone taking the job could just execute the designs as they have been drawn up.

Keep in mind I am looking for someone capable of doing fine work.

Thanks!

EDIT: Guess I should say that we are in Doi Saket, Chiang Mai

Edited by ecline

on the corner (or close to the corner - 50m?) Super Highway utility road N side at Chotana is a fine carpenter who builds custom doors and cabinets. some of the doors are on display out on the street - can't miss it. he does high-end homes. nice guy. i think his name is Kan.