Video: Road rage bus driver threatens motorist in Udon Thani

snoop1130

Video: Road rage bus driver threatens motorist in Udon Thani
Kwaang Siripoom

post-249866-0-18494800-1458215012_thumb.
Image: Dailynews.co.th

UDON THANI:-- A bus driver has been caught on camera threatening another motorist during a road rage standoff that brought traffic to a standstill, reports Thaivisa News.

The incident is reported to have happened earlier this week in Udon Thani and was posted to the YouLike Facebook page by user Natdanai Changdee.

In the footage, the bus driver can be seen overtaking a white car in the outside lane before suddenly cutting in front of the car, forcing it to come to a stop.

The driver then gets out of the bus and starts threatening the the driver of the white car, hitting the driver’s window.

The footage has sparked widespread criticism of the driver from people commenting on social media.

However, other people commenting said that whilst the actions of the driver were reckless and irresponsible, it is unclear what may have happened before the footage was recorded and it is impossible to say if something else promoted the incident.

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-17

i was in lane 2 on the 7 3 months ago. i was passing trucks in lane 1. a white bus came hammering up alongside me and tried to push me out into lane 3. the reason i wasnt in lane 3 is because it was full of fast moving traffic.

i was in a LHD car so i had eye contact with the driver of the bus. i indicated that he should sexually interfere with himself and i carried on my way. 2 km later i missed seeing him pass in lane 4 but i saw him swerve across 2 lanes into mine and then stop dead in front of me..... in lane 2 on the 7. he then reversed.....on the 7.... in lane 2.

id already clocked his intention and took a gap in lane 1 to avoid him. im getting dash cams now, these brainless morons need bringing to justice.

the bus? no company logos but full of passengers.

have droven have truck and busses as well specail transport I can understand some frustration

Kings of the Road or even the term road warriors is to good for them

there are many bus and truck drivers that really need to go back to school and get education and respect other drivers too.

For foreigners it is nearly a must to have camera on board.When seen it makes other traffic users behave normal and also make people reasonable. .

Farang is always wrong .....video with pictures say more .

Thumbs up thumbsup.gif

I knew I had seen this before biggrin.png

Searched and didn't find wink.png

Just that the FB video link from this first thread seems dead (now) whistling.gif

Edited by KhunBENQ