Pattaya Criminals Rob Again

snoop1130

Pattaya Criminals Rob Again
Pattaya One

%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%AA%E0%B9%80%E0%

PATTAYA -- At 1:00pm on March 18th, two Russian tourists reported that a man on a motorbike had attempted to rob them. One of the victims was wearing an over-the-shoulder bag that a culprit attempted to steal.

Early Friday afternoon, Mr. Andrey Gorodovoy and his girlfriend were walking along Naklua Soi 16. The 37-year Russian man told police a red Honda motorbike pulled up beside them. Two people were on the bike, Khun Chin and Khun A. Khun Chin was sitting in the back and was wearing a large helmet and heavy clothing to conceal his identity. He quickly grabbed a bag Mr. Andrey was carrying. Inside was an iPhone 4s and 400 Baht in cash.

Full Story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/222197/pattaya-criminals-rob/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-03-18

Gota keep my eye out for him in the future he might be up to no good ?

He could take his helmet off and you would not recognise him!

Strange no pictures were shown of him with the helmet removed.

normally the only reason for letting a person do this is that they are underage (minor)

and they don't even get the 500 Baht fine, just a slap on the wrist

coffee1.gif

500 Baht and a slap on the wrist,.......... next please...........

Complete repetitive BS that someone posts everyday on thaivisa without having a clue.the old "500 baht fine" story and slap on the wrist story. Repeated over ad over again. He had been jailed previously and was out on probation.

Also I believe the headline is also misleading. It makes it sound like these criminals are Pattay locals. I doubt it, it s always outsiders that commit these crimes. None of the upstanding citizens from pattaya would do such a thing.

Complete repetitive BS that someone posts everyday on thaivisa without having a clue.the old "500 baht fine" story and slap on the wrist story. Repeated over ad over again. He had been jailed previously and was out on probation.

Also I believe the headline is also misleading. It makes it sound like these criminals are Pattay locals. I doubt it, it s always outsiders that commit these crimes. None of the upstanding citizens from pattaya would do such a thing.

Repetitive but a good chance of being accurate. Once the Russian tourists go home

there will be nobody to testify. So if he is released on bail he just has to turn up in court

and when there is no witness, off he goes. facepalm.gif

Repetitive but a good chance of being accurate. Once the Russian tourists go home

there will be nobody to testify. So if he is released on bail he just has to turn up in court

and when there is no witness, off he goes. facepalm.gif

The 500 thb is normal for assaults. This was a robbery, the police/courts take robberies more seriously that assaults. He has done time before and on probation.

I have always wondered if someone has ever offered to pay the police and have the police allow them to beat the crap out of the thief.

Put the thief in a jail cell and then have a free go at them.

Say....pay 1000 baht to do so....??...or for free would be better of course but I think the police may warm to the idea of some money paid to them to turn a blind eye.

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

Gota keep my eye out for him in the future he might be up to no good ?

He could take his helmet off and you would not recognise him!

Strange no pictures were shown of him with the helmet removed.

normally the only reason for letting a person do this is that they are underage (minor)

and they don't even get the 500 Baht fine, just a slap on the wrist

coffee1.gif

Yes true, but this guy had already been in prison so I thought not.