What is the correct wording for the Bank Proof of Funds letter

Here's a copy of my stamped, signed Krung Thai bank letter from last year, for future reference.

Note: it's in English!:

post-35489-0-11733900-1458986971_thumb.j

Each year they normally edited the previous year's letter. But last time it wasn't on their system - the system had been "updated".

So they had to give me a letter with a currency equivalent on it, hence the US Dollars and exchange rate figures. They could not find a way of giving me a letter showing only Thai baht!

This year I'll be using my SCB bank for the letter, so won't know if Krung Thai has got over that little glitch.

I'll post the SCB bank letter in a few weeks.

• Like 2

Here's a copy of my stamped, signed Krung Thai bank letter from last year, for future reference.

Note: it's in English!:

attachicon.gifKrung Thai bank letter edited.JPG

Each year they normally edited the previous year's letter. But last time it wasn't on their system - the system had been "updated".

So they had to give me a letter with a currency equivalent on it, hence the US Dollars and exchange rate figures. They could not find a way of giving me a letter showing only Thai baht!

This year I'll be using my SCB bank for the letter, so won't know if Krung Thai has got over that little glitch.

I'll post the SCB bank letter in a few weeks.

Different layout to the Kasikorn letter but essentially only stating the current balance.

I assume you would have either a bank printout of more than 3 months transactions or copies of the passbook covering at least 90 days at over 800,000.

Remember - 400,000 for marriage extension and 60 days for first time bank account used to guarantee funds.

Different layout to the Kasikorn letter but essentially only stating the current balance.

I assume you would have either a bank printout of more than 3 months transactions or copies of the passbook covering at least 90 days at over 800,000.

Remember - 400,000 for marriage extension and 60 days for first time bank account used to guarantee funds.

Yes, Krung Thai printed out 3 months worth of statements (4 pages), stamped and signed them all.

I also provided immigration with a copy of my bank book information page and the ATM card (front side only rolleyes.gif).

I don't have an ATM card for SCB, so I don't know what Immigration will say about that.

I still use the Krung Thai for spending money, but leave the 800,000 in SCB as they give a "decent" interest rate. ("decent" being anything above 0%).

• Like 1

Yes, Krung Thai printed out 3 months worth of statements (4 pages), stamped and signed them all.

I also provided immigration with a copy of my bank book information page and the ATM card (front side only rolleyes.gif).

I don't have an ATM card for SCB, so I don't know what Immigration will say about that.

I still use the Krung Thai for spending money, but leave the 800,000 in SCB as they give a "decent" interest rate. ("decent" being anything above 0%).

Sounds spot on.