October 28, 200619 yr My lil Mira with a tray back is the funkiest little town car - we zip and zap all over .... zooming into the teeniest weensiest car parks - hooray! The only problem is - when we go uphill .... it's soooooooooo embarrassing!!!! But still, my lil Mira trayback rules and we look super cool together)!!!!!! I LOOOOVE MY MIRA ....
October 28, 200619 yr Hahaha I love the miras. I wanna get the 650cc turbo and tune it out O.o not quite my mustang but it would a fun lil car. I am such a saap....
October 28, 200619 yr This is the awe-inspiring Mira: http://www.one2car.com/CarInfor/cardetails...61011&row=2 notice the fart can on the back of that baby... but the luxury interior is the best part... Khall, you have to show pics of your version of the Mira... I don't think i've ever seen a "tray-back" but I gotta see yours...
October 29, 200619 yr CHeap to fix as well A second hand engine is only 15k. We have a Mira graveyard out this way waiting for Mira owners to come and salvage parts. Don't forget don't put your aircon on going up a hill or it automatically puts you in reverse. Edited October 29, 200619 yr by mraitchison
October 29, 200619 yr There's a million (well, maybe not that many) of those little guys running around Udon Thani. I think they're cool. They're made by Daihatsu. Anyway, what sort of gas mileage do they get? Are they all standard transmission? How about the motor, how many cylinders? Any idea of the price for a new one? Thanks. LDB EDIT: after a little research it seems Daihatsu Thailand went out of biz in the 97 crash. This was the last year the Mira was produced and it cost new around 200K baht. It would be cool to buy up 5 or 6 to have spare parts....your own Mira graveyard. Edited October 29, 200619 yr by LoveDaBlues
October 29, 200619 yr With that pickup truck version of the Mira (the Mint?), is there room in the back to store four bags of groceries?
October 29, 200619 yr With that pickup truck version of the Mira (the Mint?), is there room in the back to store four bags of groceries? sure no problem.
October 29, 200619 yr http://www.xs4all.nl/~mjs/daihatsuk.html Based on the Mira arrived in December, 1999 the Daihatsu Naked 5-door wagon with the 3-cylinder DOHC 4-valve engine, with and without turbo, four-wheel-drive available.
October 29, 200619 yr They have this mini cooper look-alike Mira available in Japan (four different versions of Mira in Japan).
October 29, 200619 yr We got a Mira fitted with an Automatic Transmission for the Wife to learn to drive on.....even the kids learned on it .....but as soon as she got her licence she liberated my 4WD Isuzu, and gave me the Mira. It wouldnt pull the skin off a rice pudding so i sold it to a small skinny light thai. cute little car but very impractable.
October 30, 200619 yr That must be safe in case of an accident. I wonder what would happen if a "sip lor" (make it one of those special ones with the sly stallone cobra mudflaps) hit a mira?
June 1, 201115 yr I know this thread is ancient, but I am wondering where "out here" is? I could use a Mira graveyard to find a few things in! I am looking at motors from Japan and they are from 14- 16,000 depending which one. Turbo sounds like fun but I am wondering if they are known to be trouble. Any idea? Thanks. CHeap to fix as well A second hand engine is only 15k. We have a Mira graveyard out this way waiting for Mira owners to come and salvage parts. Don't forget don't put your aircon on going up a hill or it automatically puts you in reverse.
June 2, 201115 yr I feel sure there was a Nissan like it years back,what a Cheerful Thing the Yellow one looks.
June 2, 201115 yr What's a MIRA ....any pics ? LaoPo Hello Bear, those Nasty Tunas have gobbled them all up.Love Rupert.
June 2, 201115 yr What's a MIRA ....any pics ? LaoPo 5 years that photo took in coming. Impressive. Time does not exist in the motor forum btw awesome gas-lid lock on that thing, eh? Forward-thinkers, I tell you, forward-thinkers.
June 2, 201115 yr Im told the Nissan Micra was much the same, its the March Now i suppose.Theres a Micra Club in England ive just Googled it :jap: .
Create an account or sign in to comment