Giving away one VPN subscription free 7 months usage.

PT4

I'm giving away my old VPN subscription - 7 months usage remaining - free to a good home.

Recently I switched from public, paid, VPN to private VPN. My former subscription still has 7 months remaining: Value 35 Euro @ 5 Euro/month. If you want to try using a VPN, without spending any money, you can use it.

Suitable for Mac, Windows, Linux, IOS. Servers in North America, Northern Europe, and Scandinavia. Works smoothly from here in Bangkok.

The software you download yourself from the software company website, or use OpenVPN. Setup instructions on the company website.

I'm not in the middle in any way. I don't get commission or anything like that. Giving it away simply because I don't like to see useful things go to waste.

What you'll get from me is an account number with 7 months paid subscription. If you want to renew after the 7 months, can pay in DELETED (I did), credit card, PayPal, bank wire, even cash. Can renew month-by-month if you wish.

There is one problem with many public VPNs, even if paid: Some web sites are starting to recognize VPNs and either block them, or use "captcha" code to enter. On this VPN, several of the servers are known; others are not. I found the problem only when trying to access Google Feed Proxy and Cloudfront from servers in Northern Europe. But servers in US and Canada, no problems (yet). Expect that problem to spread for any public VPN.

Interested? Send a message to me. Explain why you'll give my former VPN a good home. I'll select one person based on (1) your explanation, and (2) your history of quality posts here on Thai Visa. Then I'll send the name of the VPN, the website URL, and the account number. (I'm not specifying the name of the VPN here, because I don't want to be seen as "advertising" for it.)

(Note: On this thread, I'll answer questions only about my offer here, but not general questions about VPNs. Other threads have covered that thoroughly, including a "pinned" thread here on "IT and Computers".)

Edited by seedy
illegal activity