Multi-Entry Non-Immigrant Visa "O" depending on child

It appears you are asking about a multiple entry non-o visa that based upon being the parent of a Thai. Are you the legal father of your child by marriage or legitimization? A multiple entry non-o visa allows unlimited 90 day entries for a year.

I'm the legal father by legitimization. Child lives only by me the last 5 years.

Since 2 years in Thailand but not applied for 1 year visa because didn't have the right money for this.

That means in may i will go again to Vientiane to apply for 90 day non-o

Question, can I get non-o multi-entry

I'm the legal father by legitimization. Child lives only by me the last 5 years.

Since 2 years in Thailand but not applied for 1 year visa because didn't have the right money for this.

I am unsure about Vientiane but you can get a multiple entry non "O" visa in Penang or Savannakhet .

If you have the money you could also apply for a one year "extension of stay" at immigration in which case you would only need a single entry visa.

You will need the documentation proving your legitimate parenthood.

It seems you are writing about a one year extension of stay (it is not a visa) based upon being the parent of a Thai that requires 400k baht in a Thai or proof of 40k income.

You can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your child for any type of entry at an immigration office.

Vientiane will only do a single entry non-o visa.

Savannakhet Laos will do a multiple entry non-o with no financial proof needed but you would need your child and their mother to be with you when you apply. Penang will do one if you can show at least 100k baht in the bank or proof of income without the family being with you.

It seems you are writing about a one year extension of stay (it is not a visa) based upon being the parent of a Thai that requires 400k baht in a Thai or proof of 40k income.

You can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your child for any type of entry at an immigration office.

Savannakhet Laos will do a multiple entry non-o with no financial proof needed but you would need your child and their mother to be with you when you apply. Penang will do one if you can show at least 100k baht in the bank or proof of income without the family being with you.

For Savannakhet Laos you wrote Child and Child mother have to be with me. In my case, i'm divorced, child mother not available for this. How will be the chance to get an multiple entry non-o with no financial proof ?

For Savannakhet Laos you wrote Child and Child mother have to be with me. In my case, i'm divorced, child mother not available for this. How will be the chance to get an multiple entry non-o with no financial proof ?

Savannakhet will only issue the visa if you appear at the consulate as a family to demonstrate you are living together as a family (de facto marriage). It seems Savannakhet only has authority to issue visas based upon marriage but accept a de facto marriage to do them.

People have been turned away with documents proving they have full custody of a child after a divorce.

You can get a single entry non-o visa and then a 60 day extension to visit your child giving you almost 5 months without needing to leave the country. Then go out for another non-o visa and then another extension.

Savannakhet will only issue the visa if you appear at the consulate as a family to demonstrate you are living together as a family (de facto marriage). It seems Savannakhet only has authority to issue visas based upon marriage but accept a de facto marriage to do them.

People have been turned away with documents proving they have full custody of a child after a divorce.

You can get a single entry non-o visa and then a 60 day extension to visit your child giving you almost 5 months without needing to leave the country. Then go out for another non-o visa and then another extension.

Thanks for the information. The last 2 years i used this way to get my visa. I never had a problem in Vientiane and the local immigration is every time helpful and kindly.

My daughter will come with me to Vientiane for the visa trip.

Does she (Thai citizen) need a passport for the trip into Laos or can she use her Thai ID Card?

She will need to get a border pass. It can be obtained at most of travel agencies near the bridge for a fee of about 50 baht. Wife go her last one at the office located at the bus station that the shuttle buses operate from.

Does she (Thai citizen) need a passport for the trip into Laos or can she use her Thai ID Card?

She will need to get a border pass. It can be obtained at most of travel agencies near the bridge for a fee of about 50 baht. Wife go her last one at the office located at the bus station that the shuttle buses operate from.

Thai ID Card is enough to get an border pass?

Thai ID Card is enough to get an border pass?

Her ID card is all that will be needed.

It might be a good idea to have proof of custody in case you are asked for it on departure from the country.

• Like 1