Burger King At Suvarnabhumi

george

I only saw two Burger Kings, both international airside, one is to your left after immigration, the other to the right. Didn't see any domestic airside, or any landside as was the case at Don Muang.

Hope there are more, that's the first place I hit after arriving and before departing (domestic).

Both are in the international terminal and can only be accessed by outgoing passengers. Too sad for me as I used to hit BK after clearing customs at DM, gave me something to eat on the cab ride home. No such luck at the new airport.

Both are in the international terminal and can only be accessed by outgoing passengers. Too sad for me as I used to hit BK after clearing customs at DM, gave me something to eat on the cab ride home. No such luck at the new airport.

I'm not sure if it can be done at Suvarnabhumi, but at Don Muang you could go to the transit lounge and from there was an unguarded pathway to go between airside arrivals/departures. If such a pathway exists at Suvarnabhumi you could go up to level 4 and get your burger, then drop back down to level 2 and go through immigration. It might take a bit of time though to do that.

• 2 weeks later...

Departure level, International flights. Near Gates E *. Duty Free area. As you face the gate aisle, far right side and as you walk in that area one is on the right side at the end of the aisle. Was there last Friday and remember finally seeing a Burger King in Thailand - had not seen one before in Chiang Mai.

wallyc

• 3 years later...