Good Job No Premier League games for 10 days

gennisis

I've been watching via PSI/Cth this season,but now its not available .

This morning the CTH programs are no more.

I'me not a fan of internet,too used to my big screen TV.

Of course it does depend on CTH still transmitting the season out.

It appears that I can purchase a CTH box here in Chiang Mai now...so that will mean a layout of 3000 baht just to see the last games

I am also able to watch Sky News.

Any thoughts???.

I would not give those thukkers at Cth a cold if I had 2. I paid 750bHt for a months subscription back in January via a Psi box and did not get connected. Two weeks later after countless unanswered phone calls they eventually phoned us and said they would refund our money because they could not give us Epl via a Psi box. Have they refunded us.have they bollloxx..bad news for them as i will be in there office 1st thing Monday morning ...back to the uk Tuesday. Boy are they going to get it.So my advice...go via internet as bb suggested.

How long is CTH the EPL provider?

They cease to hold the broadcast rights at the end of this season so a handful of games left.

That said and this being Thailand one can never rule out them striking a deal with the new holders beIN sports although one suspects that True could be the likely provider as beIN don't operate any pay TV service here currently,only one channel at present broadcast on True visions.

Edited by stoneyboy

• 1 month later...